Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Syncopated posted:

The comeback is real imo.

Holy poo poo VP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Thats a big crowd I hope VP wins this.

Waltchelg
Jan 21, 2009

mcvey posted:

Thats a big crowd I hope VP wins this.

You're the worst. How can you not root for the honorary americans?

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Logan 5 posted:

good man. I was thinking of picking one up and sitting on it for a good long while myself, but the starting price is just a bit too high for me.

lol if you think the 2015 box will inflate to the same heights as the previous ones

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

Waltchelg posted:

You're the worst. How can you not root for the honorary americans?

yeah ill get right on that, cheering for Brazilians hahaha

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007
whaaaaaaaaaaattttt is happening in this game right now

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
OVERTIME!!!!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
pasha with a scar 20

scrub

ArfJason fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Mar 13, 2015

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

:stare: the gently caress is that sig? :stare:

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Crain posted:

:stare: the gently caress is that sig? :stare:

keep forgetting to disable it

on topic: come on latino brothers

afkmacro
Mar 29, 2009

17 - 17 this is ludicrous.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

ArfJason posted:

keep forgetting to disable it

on topic: come on latino brothers

Does Brazil count as latino?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i know we have our differences and yes, maradona is a fat drug addict, and maybe pele did lose his virginity with a little boy, but we have to stand strong together against the europeans

Akumos
Sep 10, 2006

Elman posted:

Is the P90 useful at all competitively cause it seems like one of those weapons that is worthless in real matches but breaks scrub tier games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzgbRNB-Hn0

I've played like 90% p90 to MGE before and a bunch in DMG so yeah it is lmao

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

How are the brs on nuke

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

drat, 3rd map.

Calling it now: Best game so far.

real dilemma
Apr 12, 2007
ptr getting high fives like he did something

e: I love when teams try to outsmart each other and get cute with picks and end up winning each others map picks

real dilemma fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Mar 13, 2015

Lester Shy
May 1, 2002

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!
Hype man ptr is Keyd's secret weapon.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Crain posted:

latin america, hermanos latinos, whatever you know what i mean

i mean they are even in the mercosur

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

That was a fun match.

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!

Goofballs posted:

How are the brs on nuke
well apparently they are shithouse on overpass so...

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Crain posted:

yes?

Game owns, the Polish crowd is getting so pissed lol

*edit: Cache Souvenir box! :toot: For those of you keeping track, it was Fnatic - Penta and I watched that match on the Penta POV stream.

Katana Gomai fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Mar 13, 2015

bpower
Feb 19, 2011
Awesome stuff. This poo poo should be on telly already. Eurosport 2 or something.

Ernie.
Aug 31, 2012

my two favorite teams are performing p much the match of the tournament this is a good day

the only thing that would make this better is if NV players suddenly started commentating on the game

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

you heard it straight from seangares: nobody plays nuke its a dying map its impossible to get scrims on it

e: olof has more tec9 kills than AK at this tournament

mcvey fucked around with this message at 22:02 on Mar 13, 2015

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006

Ernie. posted:

my two favorite teams are performing p much the match of the tournament this is a good day

the only thing that would make this better is if NV players suddenly started commentating on the game

brooding shox/fatherly topgun combo please

Logan 5
Jan 29, 2007

Bash -> To the Cop

pandaK posted:

lol if you think the 2015 box will inflate to the same heights as the previous ones

I dont, that's why I'm not buying one. It'll still inflate though so if you get it as a drop there is no real reason not to wait a few months at least.

nftyw
Dec 27, 2006

It is a game... where you will put your life on the line.
Lipstick Apathy
Well they could always rotate the Cobblestone Collection into the current drop schema since we've had poo poo from Lake and Dust II for how many years now? Not that it'd make it much easier to get a Dragon Lore.

Really crazy matches all around. VP dominated, then KeyD ran away with the lead until VP decided to win like 6 games in a row. I'm glad I tuned in.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

mcvey posted:

you heard it straight from seangares: nobody plays nuke its a dying map its impossible to get scrims on it

e: olof has more tec9 kills than AK at this tournament

I wouldn't be sad to see it dropped from rotation.

On another note: I would like to see leagues or tourney's try and force a different map set. It'd be fun to see something other than Dust/Inferno/Cache/Mirage with the odd Nuke and Overpass thrown in (and the rare Cobblestone). But at the same time I know that many of the maps aren't very well balanced and some maps are avoided for good reason.

Thorgot
Apr 4, 2010

bpower posted:

Awesome stuff. This poo poo should be on telly already. Eurosport 2 or something.

Great, next I'll have to link my TV to steam so I can get drops. Thanks a lot.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Just bring back the old train.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Nuke is miserable, I'd like to see Season played by pros

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
nuke is fun to watch good teams play on and fun to watch closely matched teams play on

the problem is when you don't get both/either

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

So I was curious and actually the map spread is pretty even with the exception of Inferno.

Of the games played the breakdown is this:

Cobble: 3 games
Dust2: 4 games
Inferno: 6 games
Mirage: 3 games
Cache: 5 games
Nuke: 4 games
Overpass: 3 games

So Inferno has 21% of the games then Cache with 17% then Dust2 and Nuke with 14%. The rest are tied at 10% of the time. Mirage would be 14% if we counted picks but it wasn't played in the BO3 between Penta and Fnatic.

pctD
Aug 25, 2009

Pillbug
This commentator rocking the Jay Leno jean swag.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Goofballs posted:

Nuke is miserable, I'd like to see Season played by pros

Make them play DE_DEAGAL :getin:

aborn
Jun 2, 2001

1, 2, woop! woop!
From Twitch chat:

Cro_: all my 26 accounts are watching..i got 1 drop yesterday but none today so far

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

aborn posted:

From Twitch chat:

Cro_: all my 26 accounts are watching..i got 1 drop yesterday but none today so far

Funny. I just got an Overpass drop.

Might just open it.

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

Why aren't key'd using strats?? Pick two outside.... then walk 1 at a time out hut door???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Crain posted:

Make them play DE_DEAGAL :getin:

Have the third map be one of those symmetrical ones like iceworld

• Locked thread