Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BCR
Jan 23, 2011

Listened on triple m and it sounded like such a clustefuck of a match. Panfers/tits can't hold a ball, refs can't ref, and somehow its 40-0. :allears:

45 minutes of CUNTRY FUTBALL, DON'T U LUV IT

Will still take that over Rabs and Gus wondering how planes stay in the sky, every sunday match.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Storm might have to start cheating again I think

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.

cpaf posted:

Storm might have to start cheating again I think

Might be the year that both of these scum teams miss the finals :getin:

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Good to see the terrible refereeing has continued all night.

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
Great run by Korobete there.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
gagai get's grabbed by the balls I think he is entitled to get angry

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
such a bullshit penalty

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Apparently it's ok to sexually assault players

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

"The video referee, Shayne Hayne"

Kevin John Hayne cannot be escaped :suicide:

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
poor bloke, tackle was legal though

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Our review identified changes needed to be made and, in Stephen, we have a coach who has a reputation for demanding the highest standards.

bowmore posted:

Apparently it's ok to sexually assault players

Yeah, did you not get the message with Gallen's antics last week?

edit: Confessed Drug Cheat Paul Gallen

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Smorgasbord posted:

Yeah, did you not get the message with Gallen's antics last week?

edit: Confessed Drug Cheat Paul Gallen
Not unexpected from Gallen

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Surely when Cooper touched that while it was on Gidley's body that's a knock on?

edit: gently caress off Beau Scott

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

It went backwards, and I know this, because Kevin John "Shayne" Hayne knows this

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Smorgasbord posted:

Surely when Cooper touched that while it was on Gidley's body that's a knock on?

you'd think

home side calls rampant

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
most obvious strip ever

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Thought the cowboys might have defended that somehow but it was a great try in the end

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
thankfully only 10 behind from the bullshit

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
the least dangerous 'dangerous' tackle ive seen

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

Smorgasbord posted:

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
scott didn't lift, he stopped his head from hitting the ground

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!
It seems the Knights have stolen the Tiger's playbook. The drop ball is killing them.

Edit: "Turnstyle" Thurston is back again I see.

MiniSune fucked around with this message at 12:56 on Mar 14, 2015

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
wow

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

Well he had a crack. Great distance.

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Mills posted:

Well he had a crack. Great distance.

You can't blame it on him. Thurston looked completely ambivalent at finding touch.

Jono C
Mar 28, 2007

Adam is a wonderful example of how a player should go about his business in the NRL
It definitely had the legs, totally worth a shot in that situation.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
who cares he missed

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
another more will than skill victory, second time we've come back from being down at half time

stressing me out, still love the win though

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Beau Scott is such a loving oval office.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Todd Carney news: He's apparently won a wrongful dismissal case against Cronulla, when he got fired for being a gross peedrinking idiot.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/todd-carney-wins-wrongful-dismissal-case-against-cronulla-sharks-reports-20150314-144ala.html

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

edit: wrong thread, gently caress Melbourne & Manly forever.

Thinking
Jan 22, 2009

Legal documents filed for wrongful dismissal, defendant: Cronulla Sharks Rugby League Club, plaintiff: Mouthpisser. Claim: wrongful dismissal for public peedrinkry

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Next time they'll be smart enough to have a clause in his contract forbidding the drinking of his own (or anyone else's) piss. Rookie mistake by whoever drafted that contract, really.

Burn Down Canberra
Oct 27, 2005

GAME PLANS? We don't need no stinking game plans.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Not looking forward to the game today. I might be pleasantly surprised but we have had some shocking results against the Warriors lately.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
last two games

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
going by the pattern

Canberra 24 - Warriors 54

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

iajanus posted:

Next time they'll be smart enough to have a clause in his contract forbidding the drinking of his own (or anyone else's) piss. Rookie mistake by whoever drafted that contract, really.

I don't think there is anything wrong with social pee drinking, just that if thats a thing you are really loving into don't tweet pictures of yourself performing the act

ili
Jul 26, 2003

Byolante posted:

I don't think there is anything wrong with social pee drinking, just that if thats a thing you are really loving into don't tweet pictures of yourself performing the act

Um excuse me but Toddy wasn't stupid enough to tweet pictures of himself drinking his own pee. He was just pretending to drink his own pee to amuse a mate who for some reason had his camera out in the bathroom at Northies and then lost his phone before someone else found it and twootled the photos.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ili posted:

Um excuse me but Toddy wasn't stupid enough to tweet pictures of himself drinking his own pee. He was just pretending to drink his own pee to amuse a mate who for some reason had his camera out in the bathroom at Northies and then lost his phone before someone else found it and twootled the photos.
Yeah, his "mate" is a fuckwit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smorgasbord
Jun 18, 2004

bowmore posted:

Yeah, his "mate" is a fuckwit

Now there's a surprise.

edit: Shitbirds of a feather piss in mouths together.

• Locked thread