Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiny Chalupa
Feb 14, 2012
So what the heck have I missed since ice man dropped? Getting ready to start playing again still got grinding to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Nothing? That was like a week and a half ago.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

it was an eternity

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

Tiny Chalupa posted:

So what the heck have I missed since ice man dropped? Getting ready to start playing again still got grinding to do

You can now get your irish on, and collect a pot of gold, and other silly festive garbage. And then you can whale up and get your glowy rainbow.

You aren't missing much this week if you don't care for the event stuff. It's just a normal week + 1 loosplosion/hour + 77% xp.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Punisher found out the best way to kill dudes really fast was to shoot them with your best gun and then to immediately reload it and then shoot them again, but Gaz would have none of it.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Haha I found out today Gaz hasn't changed the SQ reset clock for daylight savings time. So SQs are resetting at 1 PM PST right now.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

NotALizardman posted:

mumble is dead retard

mumble is dead and you killed it

I wish you were mumble.

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Just did my first red raid as Loki and used sos's 3-tree hybrid build. Goddamn it was great. The build's rotation was easy to pull off and Loki's very responsive teleport made it easy to dodge mechanics and stay alive. Only died to bugged stuff like invisible meteors and cones firing the opposite way the indicator pointed (...and a Slag butt slam I couldn't dodge because I was in frost giant form). Five pubbies in the raid and it was a breeze all the way through. I had a lot more fun with Loki's slightly more challenging playstyle than I do with Hulk in reds. ICR you did this to me.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I am so sorry you're having fun.

I want to apologize to all the fun havers. It is so disgraceful.

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

nostrata posted:

Should I assume you meant red sentries?

No, I mean green. Maybe my perception is skewed by having to use piece of poo poo Spider-Man for this, but there is still a lot of incoming damage when soloing green sentries and they have an ok amount of health. It's definitely been the hardest 88 round for me.

I guess if I was like Hulk (...or Moon Knight) and could just blow up every sentry instantly it would feel a lot different.

Prel fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Mar 14, 2015

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

I pulled out half my beard this round. Being locked out was something of a relief.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Prel posted:

No, I mean green. Maybe my perception is skewed by having to use piece of poo poo Spider-Man for this, but there is still a lot of incoming damage when soloing green sentries and they have an ok amount of health. It's definitely been the hardest 88 round for me.

I guess if I was like Hulk (...or Moon Knight) and could just blow up every sentry instantly it would feel a lot different.

or venom.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

So revives still aren't working yet, huh. Fuckin Gaz

Metalshark
Feb 4, 2013

The seagull is essential.
I found this today in an ICP box, but I have no idea what I should be asking for it...

Also, a Goon might want this?

I have one GoK, two HoDs and I've never bothered to get the God of Mischief recipe, so I guess I should take advantage. That said, I'd certainly be happy to give a bit of a discount to a Goon, not that I know what would constitute a discount?

(Man, I feel like I'm straight off the bus in NYC or something here...)

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Metalshark posted:

I found this today in an ICP box, but I have no idea what I should be asking for it...

The costume core isn't worth much because invuln is probably the most important stat. You can try to trade it but don't expect much. Do make a thread on the official forums for the insig because +1 all powers is serious pubby bait and you can probably get at least a couple of goks for it, if not more.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

godface zillah posted:

The costume core isn't worth much because invuln is probably the most important stat. You can try to trade it but don't expect much. Do make a thread on the official forums for the insig because +1 all powers is serious pubby bait and you can probably get at least a couple of goks for it, if not more.

Quite a bit more than a couple goks i think since the base insig is good and the other mod is decent with a high roll also.

trem
Sep 17, 2009

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

So revives still aren't working yet, huh. Fuckin Gaz

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Do not die for the love of god yall. Pls mr Gaz have mercy.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Is the rainbow effect tradeable? I can't whale out but desperately need it and have rose petals and more to trade

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Epic High Five posted:

Is the rainbow effect tradeable? I can't whale out but desperately need it and have rose petals and more to trade

I have some mardigras stuff i would trade for it as well. After he gets his.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Steam has the tc patch up, it's scheduled for an hour from now. More genosha raid testing in it.

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

Uh, Axis raid is available on live.

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!

we're in there on live now looooooooool

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

World first something gogogogogo

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Rofl mr Gaz you are beautiful.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Prel posted:

Uh, Axis raid is available on live.

droping loots?

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
I know it's pretty blasphemous to post reddit shots here, but I gotta share with you one of my favorite viewers.

Told you I'm fat.

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!
hahahha we're in the raid
world first

ransome fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Mar 14, 2015

Sinister_Beekeeper
Oct 20, 2012

FranktheBank posted:

I know it's pretty blasphemous to post reddit shots here, but I gotta share with you one of my favorite viewers.

Told you I'm fat.

Geez, did you go to that idiot's house, kick their wife, screw their dog, then hide poop under a couch cushion?

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
^^^^^^^^^^^drat

Also tc is up, beast is not there, no raid button

Saw a dev for a second but he ran away

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013
They patched it to live instead of test? that is the motherfucking gaziest thing ever.

Lozareth
Jun 11, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

Rose petals aren't tradeable for some stupid reason. Found that out much to my chagrin when I wanted to give them to my wife for Valentine's. Why are the one visual artifact you'd really want to give to someone else not tradable? I didn't even want the rest of the junk in those boxes.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

FranktheBank posted:

Told you I'm fat.

I will up vote him and down vote you

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

ransome posted:

hahahha we're in the raid
world first

holy poo poo, gaz

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!

2nd boss down world first on live
groot force #1 raid guild

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

you'd better post these to the raid forum once onslaught is down. i want you to rub it in everyone else's faces

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
groot force more like :toot: force am i right?

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

That's So :gaz:

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

world first red onslaught

• Locked thread