Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Feel bad about Dyrus, just gets ganked again and again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
poor dyrus

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!
I feel dyrus's pain

I've been that guy

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Dyrus must have been sweating bullets before they brought in that cap on foreign imports.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Sivir also has an auto attack reset that lets her burst pretty hard when she gets items.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Dyrus is doing a good job. He's still keeping up in farm despite dying every 3 minutes and TSM pretty much owns WE's jungle.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
he should be able to put deep wards down and avoid dying while they spend time trying to kill him

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.
I am with Monte though, they're ahead in kils and behind in gold because they're letting TSM just own the map.

Cheshire Puss
Sep 14, 2007

Only the insane equate pain with success.
TSM still ahead 1k... make that 3k in gold.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Look how bad that fed Maokai hosed up TSM and how Dyrus did nothing in that fight

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Jerkface posted:

No, sivir is one of the amazing ones because she has an attack speed steroid & a damage spread ability that scales off her AD. She destroys teamfights.

so do draven quinn and ezreal lol. but w/e this is a silly argument

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Turtle I love you so much.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Aahahahahahaha Yung Turtle

MatildaTheHun
Aug 31, 2011

here's the thing donovan, I'm always hungry
That rude rear end spell shield

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
WILDTURTLE

theshim
May 1, 2012

turtle so good :swoon:

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Remember guys, Dyrus is bad and that means camping him is a good strategy.

Blue for tower and dragon, worth.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
tsm

champs of the world

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Michale Lalor ‏@ESHDrexxin 2m2 minutes ago
Baiting China with that juicy kill bait while you take all of the things that actually matter...Very dirty play TSM

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
:911:TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM:911:

Colonel Squish
Feb 18, 2012

LOL THAT TURTLE POSITIONING BAIT

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

Luna Was Here posted:

:911:TSMTSMTSMTSMTSMTSM:911:

Cheshire Puss
Sep 14, 2007

Only the insane equate pain with success.
Turtle is invincible. Somehow.

TWSS
Jun 19, 2008
turtle the god

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Those amazing Sivir spell shields :vince:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Dyrus is so bad, it's weird how the rest of the team is doing well?? Unrelated, also a lucky Equalizer by Badrus

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Lovechop posted:

so do draven quinn and ezreal lol. but w/e this is a silly argument

Sivir's boomerang blade + ricochet + aspd buff while ricochet is active > any of these champs. Her biggest weakness is the range problem.

Sushipants
Sep 8, 2010
Gonna need a new image for China now.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

WE is getting decimated

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
:911: TSM TSM TSM :denmark:

stump collector
May 28, 2007

rabidsquid posted:

Dyrus is so bad, it's weird how the rest of the team is doing well?? Unrelated, also a lucky Equalizer by Badrus

did i insult your favorite player

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

rabidsquid posted:

This loving clown starts 0/4/0 and has only managed to get to 1/4/6 after that, what a clown

Foehammer007
Dec 7, 2011

by Pragmatica

rabidsquid posted:

its the secret

Mr. Locke
Jul 28, 2010

rabidsquid posted:

Dyrus is so bad that the rest of the team managed to take the entire rest of the map into TSM control because W-E was so busy feasting on how bad Dyrus was.

Camp Dyrus strikes again.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

we need a korean one too for lustboy/loco

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

exethan posted:

did i insult your favorite player

yeah he's my favorite player, i never make fun of dumb opinions otherwise

theshim
May 1, 2012

this game is a goddamn bloodbath and I love it

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Jerkface posted:

Sivir's boomerang blade + ricochet + aspd buff while ricochet is active > any of these champs. Her biggest weakness is the range problem.

Draven would annihilate a same-item Sivir. She's not taken for better-than-avg-scaling, she's taken for her ult and wave clear.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Sivir vs this Maokai/Leona/Diana/Jarvan is even more brilliant because all 4 of those people will clump up together so she is going to boomerang+ricochet all 4 of them while crit destroying her main target.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Flipswitch posted:

we need a korean one too for lustboy/loco

Yeah I was actually doing 2x Denmark and 1 Canada but then I realised there's no Korea for Lust :(

• Locked thread