Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear

GenoCanSing posted:

- What creepy and idiotic thing did Sal do at Mutt's house?

Sniffed his daughter's panties

GenoCanSing posted:

- Name two of the bits Howard re-recorded at Sirius before getting the tapes back.

One of them was Homocop, the most embarrassingly awful thing I've ever heard.

GenoCanSing posted:

- Howard 100 news uncovered that Richard likes to listen to what unusual thing as he is going to sleep?

He would listen to those Halloween tapes of ghoulish sounds and stuff, one of those tapes you play on your porch on Halloween night for little kids.

Richard also paid for a midget, dressed as one of Santa's elves, to tuck him and his girlfriend into bed. Richard rules.

GenoCanSing posted:

- Artie and Howard would have (hilarious) arguments with each other while talking through megaphones. Who were they pretending to be during the Arguments?

Howard was Grandma Caprio and Artie was Beth (usually asking for children).

How Much Art fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Mar 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Does anyone care if we put a moratorium on spoilers for trivia stuff? They make it difficult for me to read on my phone but no big deal if anyone is still for having them being used :)

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

How Much Art posted:

Richard also paid for a midget, dressed as one of Santa's elves, to tuck him and his girlfriend into bed. Richard rules.

His whole family spent Christmas in some kind of village or hotel that was Christmas themed, However, they didn't tuck Richard and his wife in because they said that was reserved for children.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades

beep by grandpa posted:

Does anyone care if we put a moratorium on spoilers for trivia stuff? They make it difficult for me to read on my phone but no big deal if anyone is still for having them being used :)

Trivia is spoilers? Isn't Trivia usually things that happened awhile ago, not recent stuff anyway?

In other words, Who gives a poo poo, who gives a gently caress!

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
- Who officiated Howard's wedding to Mr. Ed? Marl Conswelos? I can't spell it, Kelly Ripa's husband

- What disgusting "food" item did Richard's father mail to him in NYC? total guess...Taco Tico

- During an argument between Artie and Ralph, Ralph said about Artie "Looks like someone's using again!". What was Arties (perfect imo) Reply? Something about Ralph using Howard ?

- Howard 100 news uncovered that Richard likes to listen to what unusual thing as he is going to sleep? I am sure horror sounds

- What did Richard do in studio to prompt Howards "I'M THE ONE WHO PRANKS" meltdown?
Have Ronnie send in Jon Hein(?) early

Also, even weirder than what he listened to before he went to sleep, does anyone remember Richard saying he ate lunch in cemeteries during Halloween season. Did he listen to horror music also?

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Ribsauce posted:

- What did Richard do in studio to prompt Howards "I'M THE ONE WHO PRANKS" meltdown?
Have Ronnie send in Jon Hein(?) early

This jogged my memory. I'm pretty sure it was Langford and not Hein.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
You're all mixing it up. Richard pranked Howard back when he had some kind of infection(MRSA?) and made it seem like it was festering and growing via makeup and yes, that was when he said "Richard Christy'd" but Howard's meltdown came when Ronnie and Scott Salem sent Langford in to do the news early.

quote:

- What disgusting "food" item did Richard's father mail to him in NYC?

I thought Richard received a few things from his parents including some kind of mystery jerky and some awful smelling lasagna.

Crotch Bat fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Mar 13, 2015

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

GenoCanSing posted:

- In 2007 Stern played many, many well produced song parodies by a professional rock band. (Songs like "143" a parody of T.N.T). Name the band. Bonus: The band burned a bridge with Artie and was then no longer featured on the show. What did they do?
Bleeding Deacons. I don't remember what they did with Artie.

quote:

Deer sticks or deer jerky?

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Former Human posted:

Bleeding Deacons. I don't remember what they did with Artie.

He invited them to open for him but they stayed on stage for like fifteen minutes longer then they should have and left him waiting there to go on. I think they still continued to do songs for the show for a while, its just Artie never had them back on his tour.

One of the best parts of the Todd Packer Scott the Engineer packs is when Artie did that exact same thing to Scott's son's band. He was supposed to go up and introduce them, but ended up staying on the stage doing his AC/DC impression. "Who's got tha weed? Who's got tha heroin? Who rides lightning into Satan's chamber?". While Scott's son looked pissed off on the sidelines.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Sand Monster posted:

He had a make-up artist create an ugly wound on his arm and then declared that Howard had been "Richard Christy'd".

Oh weird, I totally thought this was the Scott / Ronnie 'fader adjusting' prank they pulled.

Also, after everything is done with, can we have the questions reposted with the answers?

EDIT: drat, had no idea there was another page of answers. Looks like I was beaten.

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Mar 13, 2015

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Oh weird, I totally thought this was the Scott / Ronnie 'fader adjusting' prank they pulled.

It sounds like Richard has pranked Howard like three times at least. My guess is probably the wrong one for the "I'm the one who pranks!" rant but it was still pretty hilarious.

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear

Bonzo posted:

His whole family spent Christmas in some kind of village or hotel that was Christmas themed, However, they didn't tuck Richard and his wife in because they said that was reserved for children.

Hahahaha I forgot about that part. "Uh, no sir you're an adult, that's creepy"

Coheed and Camembert
Feb 11, 2012

GenoCanSing posted:

- Name two of the bits Howard re-recorded at Sirius before getting the tapes back.

Didn't Richard's dad send him a ham?

They re-recorded Homocop and Backside Boys, both cringe inducing.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Former Human posted:

Deer sticks or deer jerky?

It was a raccoon penis, which they called an "Arkansas Toothpick".

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Riosan posted:

They re-recorded Homocop and Backside Boys, both cringe inducing.

I think it was AxeManiac who pointed out earlier in this thread how even back in 2000 (hell, probably even later than that) it was pretty much acceptable to be flagrantly homophobic in almost all forms of media. Compared to attitudes today, it's an enormous change. Not that things are perfect but it's still a change nonetheless.

haljordan fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Mar 13, 2015

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Backside Boys are still funny.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Didn't Richard's dad wrap some Tito's Tacos in tin foil, drop them in a Ziploc bag filled with ice, and mail them to Richard? I think he actually ate them.

How Much Art
Oct 29, 2003
Trampoline Destroys Bear

haljordan posted:

I think it was AxeManiac who pointed out earlier in this thread how even back in 2000 (hell, probably even later than that) it was pretty much acceptable to be flagrantly homophobic in almost all forms of media. Compared to attitudes today, it's an enormous change. Not that things are perfect but it's still a change nonetheless.

Oh I wasn't offended, I could give a poo poo, in fact I think it's sort of ridiculous that he goes back and edits old shows to remove that stuff. Why rewrite your history? I just think those bits are hack. The fact that he thought it'd still hold up enough to re-record them is bizarre.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

The time Richard recorded himself vomiting was definitely when he ate some deer jerky/deer sticks that his dad had sent him.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Squashy Nipples posted:

The time Richard recorded himself vomiting was definitely when he ate some deer jerky/deer sticks that his dad had sent him.

Richard calling Will, drunk and peeing in an alley is also great.

And then there was this when Richard started a diet and breakfast consisted of vitamins and some slices of turkey
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdW6R_sWwtk

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Howard is a big NYTimes guy, so you know he is going to see this... and maybe Robin will give harass him about it.

Wet Wipes are destroying the NYC sewer system

Finndo
Dec 27, 2005

Title Text goes here.
Have there been any reports about whether Ralph is rich now?

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
there is no god if Ralph was in sam simon's will

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

cumshitter posted:

Didn't Richard's dad wrap some Tito's Tacos in tin foil, drop them in a Ziploc bag filled with ice, and mail them to Richard? I think he actually ate them.

The only time Yucko ever made me laugh was when he and some other Wack Packers went to Richard's parents farm. hey went to Taco Tico and Uucko almost vomited eating one of their salmonella tacos.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I just realized this clip hasn't been posted in a while and that is simply unacceptable:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4acyl5bRls

"Hey you want in on the football pool? Nice!"

haljordan fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Mar 15, 2015

Pilot Jim
Aug 23, 2007

Sand Monster posted:

Artie as Beth, Howard as Grandma Caprio.

Oh man I had completely forgotten about those moments. I just found a 4-hour clip pack of grandma caprio stuff. Funnier than I even remembered. Artie gets so pissed he calls Beth a horse-face.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Pilot Jim posted:

Oh man I had completely forgotten about those moments. I just found a 4-hour clip pack of grandma caprio stuff. Funnier than I even remembered. Artie gets so pissed he uses he calls Beth a horse-face.

Howard's megaphone has to be like 50 years old at this point, right?

Pilot Jim
Aug 23, 2007

haljordan posted:

He doesn't seem to use it anymore, unless I'm just missing it. Maybe it finally started to smell after all that time.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Pilot Jim posted:

He doesn't seem to use it anymore, unless I'm just missing it. Maybe it finally started to smell after all that time.

That and Ted Kennedy is dead, he's lost his opportunity to talk about drowning hoo-errs.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Pilot Jim posted:

Oh man I had completely forgotten about those moments. I just found a 4-hour clip pack of grandma caprio stuff. Funnier than I even remembered. Artie gets so pissed he calls Beth a horse-face.

I love-a my Aaaaaaartie, he so handsome. Each chin is prettier than-a the next-a. He need-a to get back-a with the Dayyyyynurrrrrr.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

I've only heard a handful of grandma Caprio stuff, so I know what I'll be doing this week at work.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I've only heard a handful of grandma Caprio stuff, so I know what I'll be doing this week at work.

It's gold, all of it. Artie and Howard at their uncomfortable best.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Squashy Nipples posted:

It's gold, all of it. Artie and Howard at their uncomfortable best.

I am legitimately very excited for this.

Edit: just added a 3+ hour clip pack to my "Watch Later" queue, I'm all set! :toot:

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 14:16 on Mar 15, 2015

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

haljordan posted:

They tried newer ones but it didn't have the same sound.

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
That Grandma bit that Howard does is great, because Artie calls him out so much. "Beth doesn't have two writers" when Howard is getting lines to goof on Artie. And Artie points out that he has to fight with one hand tied behind his back, because Howard is just lashing out and Artie can't dig too deep back, because "Nobody ranks Howard".

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18mNeHDe3Q8

Howard continues his ridiculous only way to do this is the way I did it thing.

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Trivia round 3: All Midget Trivia Time!

Some of these are easy, some are really really inside baseball.

- What was the first name of the guy who triggered the "You know what to do..." call?

- In the same segment, Eric mentions a really famous person who went to his high school shortly before he did. Who?

- Name the bunnyranch whores Eric took to the Stern show.

- What was the topic of Eric's first call to the show?

- What is the full name of Eric's handler?

- What is Eric's favorite band?

- Name at least two things on Eric's amazon wishlist that he himself couldn't even use if he got them.

- Name the video game Eric wanted JD to play online with him that JD refused.

- On April 1st 2009, Eric tried to play an incredibly stupid prank on the show which backfired. What was it?

- Why did Eric refuse to provide a voice on a Cartoon Network show?

- What is Eric's favorite food?

- Name the show's designated 'ETM expert' caller.

- What did Eric do to get Katherine McPhee's number?

- Eric agreed to do the balloon stunt in late 2006 if two conditions were met. One condition was reasonable, one was completely ridiculous. What were the conditions?

- Where did Eric attend high school?

- Eric purports to have an associate's degree in what?

- Name at least two products that "sponsored" Eric and he hawked on the Show and his jfsc show.

- Who cohosted his in-studio American Idol show? Why was Howard displeased with his job?

- During that show, Richard called in and asked Eric what question?

- Eric has 'quit the show forever' an incredible amount of times. I believe one time I counted them up and it was 7-8 or so. Name the reason behind three of the times he quit.

- Before Sirius, Eric called in during an interview of a woman he is a big fan of. Howard asked if he ever beat off to this woman, and Eric refused to answer. The woman said she'd be offended if he hadn't. Who was this woman?

- Blue Iris has prank called Eric posing as at least two different women. Name them.

Wow I know a lot about that little midget. RIP, brotha.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.

GenoCanSing posted:

- Who cohosted his in-studio American Idol show? Why was Howard displeased with his job?

Brian Dunkleman and I think he was treating it like a real show instead of letting Eric ramble and be nuts.

GenoCanSing posted:

- During that show, Richard called in and asked Eric what question?

"How big is your midget cock?"

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
I think the first time Eric called was to say Kelly Clarkson was not fat. I know it was about American Idol and I am 99% sure it was about Kelly Clarkson.

Was Stephanie McMahon the guest Eric would not say if he beat off to? because I would beat off to her..goddamn

"His name is Jerry, you know what to do, you know what to do"

His associate degree was in hotel management, or tourism, or something like that, where you would work in a hotel or resort. He wanted to work in a Vegas one I think.

I remember Howard banging on ETM's cohosts because he was trying to watch American Idol and they kept trying to make him talk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenoCanSing
Mar 2, 2004

Ribsauce posted:

I think the first time Eric called was to say Kelly Clarkson was not fat. I know it was about American Idol and I am 99% sure it was about Kelly Clarkson.

Was Stephanie McMahon the guest Eric would not say if he beat off to? because I would beat off to her..goddamn

"His name is Jerry, you know what to do, you know what to do"

His associate degree was in hotel management, or tourism, or something like that, where you would work in a hotel or resort. He wanted to work in a Vegas one I think.

I remember Howard banging on ETM's cohosts because he was trying to watch American Idol and they kept trying to make him talk.

All correct but the last one. Impressive on the Steph McMahon, I wasn't sure anyone would get it.