Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Kuroyama posted:

Well that depends. Are they "crazy topless" or "crazy, topless"?

It's a subtle difference, but important to know.
I thought toplessness was a binary thing; you're either topless or you're not topless. Are there shades of in-between toplessness? I don't get kids these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Is it because kids have gotten stupid fast? Or stupid, fast?

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Koesj posted:

Is it because kids have gotten stupid fast? Or stupid, fast?

kids are getting fatter every day, so saying "stupid fast" doesn't really work out imo

Koesj
Aug 3, 2003
Dunno, maybe spicy guac has got them beat in the booze and cigs department or something, on top of the crippling hfcs dependency of course.

e:

iyaayas01 posted:

It's really the only type of contract that works when you're talking about cutting edge stuff, because there has to be some sort of risk sharing between the manufacturer and govt when you're dealing with the level of risk attendant with something as bleeding edge as LRS-B.

The problems are:

a) the continued use of cost-plus when you've transitioned from EMD into Production & Deployment (i.e. when you're still running cost-plus contracts after you're into LRIP)

b) failure of the acquisitions community to adequately manage that whole messy portion of a program between Milestone A and Milestone C (which admittedly is something that could have a hundred different sub-bullets for reasons why, many of which aren't necessarily the acquisition community's fault)

Those things sound vaguely familiar, including c) the usual fuckload of soft factors like lack of shared responsibility and an endemic culture of blame within the project office I guess? That's how it normally pans out in complicated construction contracts at least.

Hey! Why not play 21st century Department of Transport and have OCP do a DBFMO contract for stealth bombers :xd:

Koesj fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Mar 15, 2015

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

I'm not a smoker :confused:

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!

Spicy Guacamole posted:

I thought toplessness was a binary thing; you're either topless or you're not topless. Are there shades of in-between toplessness? I don't get kids these days.

A toddler can be topless. Only a perky DD 9/10 can be crazy topless.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
So is russia the ussr again yet or what. Where in the world is vlad putiago.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Untagged posted:

So is russia the ussr again yet or what. Where in the world is vlad putiago.

I'm hoping that he's dead, but my bet is that he hosed off wherever he felt like with his girlfriend and shut his cell off.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

He's on a ventilator after a model railroading accident.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Casimir Radon posted:

Dakota? Bristol is fat, and damaged goods, and has had Levi Johnston inside her, and dumb.

Bristol got knocked up as a teen and made six figures doing speaking engagements talking about what a bad* idea it is. :patriot:

*Bad unless your mom is Sarah Palin and can get you rich doing speaking gigs in an effort to preserve her image.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Famous because some old dude who was tortured because he kept crashing airplanes thought it would be a good idea to put her mom as his running mate.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

CBJSprague24 posted:

Bristol got knocked up as a teen and made six figures doing speaking engagements talking about what a bad* idea it is. :patriot:

*Bad unless your mom is Sarah Palin and can get you rich doing speaking gigs in an effort to preserve her image.
She wrote a book about her life experience at 20, or her ghostwriter did anyway. I'm not sure how hard her single motherhood really is because apparently she pays people to watch her little bastard 90% of the time.

I hate the Palin's because they're like the white trash family in the neighborhood fighting it out in the front yard, except it's America's front lawn and all the other countries are watching.

EDIT: Oh hey, remember that Marine who got arrested in Mexico and Republicans were super mad Obama didn't declare war on them over it? Open container, refused test, support are troops

Casimir Radon fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Mar 15, 2015

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
let's be real, Alaska is America's back 40 and the rest of the world get that

the Palin's are

and people realize we let them stay in their camper out back but we secretly hate them

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

ded posted:

Famous because some old dude who was tortured because he kept crashing airplanes thought it would be a good idea to put her mom as his running mate.

Dude probably had a better chance until that happened. Everyone's first thought was "vpilf", then " wait McCain's old, if he dies that means this retard is running our country "

Tremblay
Oct 8, 2002
More dog whistles than a Petco

CMD598 posted:

Plot twist: He doesn't know about Putin either.

Diamond Joe trained Putin. Now he's got to put his former pupil in the ground.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Gawker says he's down with the flu, but it's Gawker so who the gently caress knows. There is a huge flu outbreak in Russia though.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Godholio posted:

Gawker says he's down with the flu, but it's Gawker so who the gently caress knows. There is a huge flu outbreak in Russia though.

I didn't think there was a worse source of foreign affairs news then the Daily Mail or Russia Today...but I think you found it.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Oddly enough I didnt even see the Gawker article, some other source (the Independent?) referenced it.

Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012
no fucking Anime in GiP

Slim Pickens posted:

Dude probably had a better chance until that happened. Everyone's first thought was "vpilf", then " wait McCain's old, if he dies that means this retard is running our country "

I know in '08 a small part was thinking "Obama or McCain, there's a good possibility of them not making it past the first year as president, so who would be the better VP to put in office?"

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.
If you actually ousted him why wouldn't you get on the AP and be like "GIANT RUSSIAN DICK, FOR FREE VIEWINGS OF WEAK WESTERNERS FOR I, SLAYER OF PUTIN, AM NOW KING OF ALL RUS"

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Yeah but on the other hand if he got trampled riding a horse without a shirt, or poisoned, or straight up died of a heart attack, that would probably be a horrifying turn of events for his inner circle. Putin's been holding that government together through force of will and hero-worship.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
Who's the russian VP anyway, Medvedev? Or is he still the PM?

fake edit: Apparently there is no vice president i Russia, the premier minister takes over.

Deptfordx
Dec 23, 2013

They should resolve it succession of Stalin style. Strongest guy arranges armed troops to bust in and arrest the traitors to the motherland.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Deptfordx posted:

They should resolve it succession of Stalin style. Strongest guy arranges armed troops to bust in and arrest the traitors to the motherland.

whoever can Yeltsin a tank and shell the White House like in '93

the constitutional crisis made for great TV, anyone else remember that? good times

e- mixed up the '91 coup attempt and '93, dammit

Seizure Meat fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Mar 15, 2015

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Kuroyama posted:

I know in '08 a small part was thinking "Obama or McCain, there's a good possibility of them not making it past the first year as president, so who would be the better VP to put in office?"

I've wondered for a long time if there was a spike in assassination attempts with Obama. There's a lot of super racist people in this country that I figured would take a shot at it.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

SumYungGui posted:

I've wondered for a long time if there was a spike in assassination attempts with Obama. There's a lot of super racist people in this country that I figured would take a shot at it.

lol do you know how lazy america has gotten?

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

SumYungGui posted:

I was expecting during the whole inauguration for some explosion or gun shots. I was legitimately surprised when it ended.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

SumYungGui posted:

Intent is one thing, but white supremacists are really loving incompetent.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Deptfordx posted:

Thank god it was Kruschev instead of that psychopath Beria.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Slim Pickens posted:

This was pretty much my line of thinking, except the Palin choice confused me from the start (there's NOBODY else?) and seemed to be nothing more than a grab at disenfranchised Hillary supporters.

Then Palin opened her mouth.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

CBJSprague24 posted:

not when it counted most:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

:iceburn:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

SumYungGui posted:

i remember reading about the fbi or secret service intercepting a couple good ol boys who were on their way to try their hand at oswalding obammer back in 09 but it could be a figment of my imagination

this is my fav attempt at a presidents life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJu_UswXWtw

lovin the baby in the stroller that someone just abandoned

:nsavince:

Serjeant Buzfuz
Dec 5, 2009

Casimir Radon posted:

Intent is one thing, but white supremacists are really loving incompetent.

Counterpoint: The war on drugs.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

i remember reading about the fbi or secret service intercepting a couple good ol boys who were on their way to try their hand at oswalding obammer back in 09 but it could be a figment of my imagination

videos of terrorists or criminals or crazy people or whatever getting hosed up by a gang of 3 or 4 bystanders is always awesome

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

lmao @ the abandoned stroller baby

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

Love that cowboy running in

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

CBJSprague24 posted:

This was pretty much my line of thinking, except the Palin choice confused me from the start (there's NOBODY else?) and seemed to be nothing more than a grab at disenfranchised Hillary supporters.

You know the difference between her mouth and vagina?

Only one in five things that come out of her twat is retarded.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
dude that gymnast could suck on your balls while you hosed her

she could Suck on your Balls while you Nutted in her

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

NTT posted:

dude that gymnast could suck on your balls while you hosed her

she could Suck on your Balls while you Nutted in her

maybe if your sack is like 2 feet long you fuckin weirdo