Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Dunban posted:

Nah, we're missing too many key players. It's gonna be a close match.

Did you seriously believe that ?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Cards! Cards for everyone!

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
I got the feeling this will end 10 vs 10

Reset Smith
Apr 6, 2009
Big surprise. The calls always go Bayern's way.

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Hertha is a bigger club than Real.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Reset Smith posted:

Big surprise. The calls always go Bayern's way.

I love that you prove how clueless you are with every single one of your posts.

Prödl should've gotten sent off and Junuzovic should've gotten a second yellow card.

nippythefish
Nov 20, 2007

FEED ME SNAKES
Getting closer and closer to failing my toxx. Nürnberg is going to be financially supporting my favorite forum! Thanks, Bader!

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

A couple Volkswagen workers bought a bit of land in Scotland just so Bendtner could call himself The Lord (of Glencoe). lmao

https://twitter.com/IAmYumyums/status/577221443613765632/photo/1

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Healbot posted:

A couple Volkswagen workers bought a bit of land in Scotland just so Bendtner could call himself The Lord (of Glencoe). lmao

https://twitter.com/IAmYumyums/status/577221443613765632/photo/1

Danish tabloid did this as well 2 weeks ago after he had been complaining in papers about not getting the "Lord" joke lol

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31915677

quote:

Riot at Berlin derby leads to 175 arrests and 112 officers injured

A total of 175 fans were arrested and 112 officers injured in rioting during a match between Berlin-based FC Union reserves and arch rivals Dynamo Berlin.
The match at Union's east Berlin ground was held up for 15 minutes as 300 home fans tried to enter the away end.
:eyepop:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

BFC might not be the nicest bunch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf1LMtXQjLc

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Lol, just googled "Unsere Ehre heißt Treue" as I didn't get the significance. They sound a lovely bunch.

swansong
May 7, 2005

Goonfleet said I have to post on SA more
Forgive me for not scouring all 50 pages of this thread for an answer to this: can anyone recommend a streaming service for Bundesliga games? Geographic restrictions are probably fine and German commentators are also fine. I know Fox picked it up for next season but I'd rather understand half of the German commentary than listen to a Fox analyst.

General Probe
Dec 28, 2004
Has this been done before?
Soiled Meat
Klowdtv.com requires a cheap subscription but allows you to watch golTV.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Holy loving poo poo Champions League in half an hour I'm so loving pumped oh my God

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
come on you bayer leverkusens

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC
wops, wrong thread

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

Katana Gomai posted:

Holy loving poo poo Champions League in half an hour I'm so loving pumped oh my God

Well, you can settle down now.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
Super angry at Leverkusen making me watch two hours of absolutely rubbish football and then going out with even more rubbish penalties. Toprak wtf

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

rips leverkusen

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

:cry:

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Spanish teams really bending over the Germans this round.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
the penalty chanaogolugu took was the worst one i have ever seen in my entire life

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

I missed it and I'm watching the "highlights" right now and holy lol that's some shameful poo poo.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

ephex posted:

the penalty chanaogolugu took was the worst one i have ever seen in my entire life
Same. And I've watched my fair share of Kreisklasse football.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

Jesus Christ

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Murat Demir
Photo

Good choice centering that picture on the workout machines in the background imho.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

that's tim wiese right

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring

"You never go full retard."

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
Everything sucks, especially this season. But oh well, I guess you can't play on the highest level each season unless you are Bayern. We can still win the DFC-Pokal and qualify for the Europa League this way!

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!
If you can't even beat HSV or Köln, I have some bad news for you re: winning DFB-Pokal. Especially considering Bayern, Gladbach and Wolfsburg are still in.

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
http://www.spiegel.de/sport/fussball/fussball-wm-2022-die-folgen-fuer-die-vereine-a-1024218.html

quote:

Eine Fußball-WM kurz vor Weihnachten, mitten im laufenden Saisonbetrieb: Das erwartet Spieler und Klubs 2022. Das Turnier in Katar könnte im Extremfall für 28 englische Wochen sorgen. Ein Spielplan-Modell, das den Fifa-Wahnsinn zeigt.

Yay and the Bundesliga has only 18 teams. :negative:

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Death to Blatter !

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Re: tonight's game: :boom: Get hosed much?

Honj Steak
May 31, 2013

Hi there.
Dortmund can't have nice things this year.

Redczar
Nov 9, 2011

We're hardly deserving of nice things

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

Of course the Dortmund mole gets himself sent off to turn around the game.

Total Confusion
Oct 9, 2004
Thank god. Was not feeling good about our chances for that penalty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tahirovic
Feb 25, 2009
Fun Shoe
Garcia is a moron, but that ref is an rear end in a top hat too. The penalty for Bremen was actually a chance for a shot on the goal.

• Locked thread