Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DannyTanner
Jan 9, 2010

It's up atm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
sites down.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

No it's not you big goof

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
there is no Jah

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

a starwar betamax posted:

there is no Jah

He may have requested to stop being called that, but no. No. JPL jr is Jah. God Damnit

Xemloth
Mar 27, 2011

Wait, what?

It's official, the website moved to New York

*PUNCH*
Jul 8, 2007
naked on the internet
Anyone remember the ep where they're talking about the puritans and thanksgiving? Part of the dialogue goes like this:

"Yeah, let's gently caress 'em and kill 'em. / WHY? THEY DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU!"

This is very important.

Beeez
May 28, 2012

*PUNCH* posted:

Anyone remember the ep where they're talking about the puritans and thanksgiving? Part of the dialogue goes like this:

"Yeah, let's gently caress 'em and kill 'em. / WHY? THEY DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU!"

This is very important.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycy1exycOv8

*PUNCH*
Jul 8, 2007
naked on the internet
Awesome, thanks. This is very relevant to a conversation I'm having with a friend about King Philip's war.

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

yo anyone got craigshouse

RustyTrombone
Oct 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Dark Weasel posted:

yo anyone got craigshouse

http://kiwi6.com/file/q5l2yaeeas

Scut
Aug 26, 2008

Please remind me to draw more often.
Soiled Meat
One of my close friends is a UYD fan and she's been saving 448 for a day when she'll be stuck at work. I told her she needs to spoil it in order to hear Seth go off about his Celebrity Name Game ringer team. Some of the hardest I've laughed during an ep in a while. When he mentioned 'Press Your Luck' it was exactly what I was thinking about at the time. I can just picture Seth scribbling out charts and schemes in the breakroom at his job.

Get em Seth.

epic weed mom
Sep 1, 2006

ty dog

Whodat Smith-Jones
Apr 16, 2007

My name is Buck, and I'm here to fuck
I talked to Seth earlier today. Last week I called the voicemail to tell them about another terrible/awesome new Kid Rock song I found on Youtube ("Drinking Beer With Dad," check it out. It's amazing) after I looked up the video for the song they were trashing on 448. He said I led him down a dark Kid Rock hole on azlyrics.com. He went on about how much of a piece of poo poo Kid Rock is and how he's pissed off that he didn't think to write bullshit songs and exploit the dumb shits who'd pay for it. He apparently read that Kid Rock owns a bunch of mansions and trailers all over the country and just travels around following various hunting seasons and drinks beer.

Whodat Smith-Jones fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Mar 13, 2015

Beeez
May 28, 2012
He's truly a garbage person. Seth is right about that.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

kid rock made a sex tape with scott stapp

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
got a voicemail from seth today after me and my gf called telling him about a crazy mugshot mag in greenville. can't wait for the live show in atlanta

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

Is their RSS feed not working? Got a new phone and trying to subscribe through downcast and no episodes download or are listed. I think rss is what downcast works off of but I could be wrong.

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

Drewsky posted:

Is their RSS feed not working? Got a new phone and trying to subscribe through downcast and no episodes download or are listed. I think rss is what downcast works off of but I could be wrong.

I think they've been doing work on their site and it's been up and down all week!

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

https://twitter.com/UhhYeahDude/status/576922847651573760

Drewsky
Dec 29, 2010

O__O posted:

I think they've been doing work on their site and it's been up and down all week!

Ah ok. Thanks

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
I don't think that UYD is fine

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Manage your terror with some humor production: 449 dropped and the site's back up.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
HOLY gently caress Jonathan's story about his foray into dentistry :barf:

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES

huh i didn't know there was a jonathan emote.

Bolek
May 1, 2003

bango skank posted:

That was one of the worst things I've ever heard

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

GhostDog posted:

Can't wait for the training montage in the Celebrity Name Game movie adaption.
featuring: the Mongols Motorcycle Club

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

bango skank posted:

That story was gross but also owned. Only on UYD.

E: Also I heard that segment maybe 15 minutes after getting off the phone with my dentist (for non-gross stuff)

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Mar 17, 2015

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
This might sound a bit weird but does anyone know where I can find Jonathan's "Power bottom" impression? I require it.

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Ahaha I just happened to relisten to that ep like the day before yesterday; it's 423 during the craigslist segment and starts around 9:35, I just checked. I remember it clearly because it made me crack the gently caress up walking down the street.

(this is assuming Jonathan has only acted out one powerbottom impression, I mean with this many hours of recording I wouldn't put it past him to have a small selection)

((e: actually that probably goes for either of them, for any topic imaginable))

flesh dance fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Mar 17, 2015

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!

Krazyface posted:

This might sound a bit weird but does anyone know where I can find Jonathan's "Power bottom" impression? I require it.

it was the portland live show, ep 423

Beaucoup Cuckoo
Apr 10, 2008

Uncle Seymour wants you to eat your beans.
he bent over during said impression

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009
Anyone recognize the song in the 449 outro? I'd ask my Cell Phone but I won't be around speakers any time soon.

Beeez
May 28, 2012
I was wondering that myself, Shazam wouldn't recognize it.

ohreally
Feb 22, 2015
Holidays by Gonjasufi

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009

ohreally posted:

Holidays by Gonjasufi

That's the intro. I'm talkin' about the outro, dog.

Trabandiumium
Feb 20, 2010

e: im wrong

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Man I wish they were more consistent with listing song names. I tried everything to figure out the outro to 394, but never had any luck (the intro song is totally labeled though, fantastic). if anyone's curious about a track you can always try posting here with a description, but I dunno how many people go out of their way to seek a specific point in a podcast they don't listen to

re: 449 I can't tell you, but whoever it is has listened to a shitload of Slowdive

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009

flesh dance posted:

re: 449 I can't tell you, but whoever it is has listened to a shitload of Slowdive

Yeah, the way I described it was "Mac DeMarco covering 'Machine Gun' by Slowdive". It's bugging me because it's been stuck in my head all day.

EDIT: I asked Johnathan on Twitter but who knows how often he checks that.

Jerry Seinfeld fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Mar 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

bvoid posted:

Yeah, the way I described it was "Mac DeMarco covering 'Machine Gun' by Slowdive". It's bugging me because it's been stuck in my head all day.

EDIT: I asked Johnathan on Twitter but who knows how often he checks that.

just text him