Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Welp, you can add me to the death toll from this chapter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Log082
Nov 8, 2008

Zeratanis posted:

With the way the artist draws the principle at times, I really wanna read a horror manga by them. :allears:

I think you just got your wish.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Oh...Oh sensei.:stare:

Rangpur
Dec 31, 2008

The thing that really kills me is the way she deliberately walks over to Oka just so they can laugh side-by-side. "Welp, time to get into position."

But will the author's attention to detail extend to showing the principal with a broken horn in her next appearance?

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

ActionZero posted:

Oka X Akane RIP

Nondevor
Jun 1, 2011

catposting

ActionZero posted:

Oka X Principal OTP

Together even in death.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I would love it so much if the principal and every one of her clones, from now on, has only one horn.

Epoxy Bulletin
Sep 7, 2009

delikpate that thing!

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

I would love it so much if the principal and every one of her clones, from now on, has only one horn.

I expect it to be wrapped up with tape for a while

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Ohmygod that was amazing.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

oh my god that chapter

how could the author possibly top that chapter

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER
I'm in public

And crying

Oh God send help

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Me IRL, minus the whole dead by beatdown thing.

Also, bibimbap owns so hard. I want some now.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Also, bibimbap owns so hard. I want some now.

I've never cared for bibimbap. Or bokeumbap either, for that matter. At least not Korean bokeumbap. I love Chinese fried rice.

I don't get why people like bibimbap so much.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I've never heard of bibimbap, but it sounds tasty. I think I'll make a vegan version this week.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
Oh My God.

Bury me with Oka and the Principal, cuz I just died laughing. :allears:

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT
I was waiting for this :allears:

There's a reason they chose this chapter to promote on the dust jacket.

I like that Akari's smile starts off forced and just gets more and more strained until the head maid startles her out of it.

Tarezax fucked around with this message at 05:26 on Mar 17, 2015

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Yasser Arafatwa posted:

oh my god that chapter

how could the author possibly top that chapter
Nothing can top it, manga as an art form is complete now, all publishers are set to switch over to making pachinko machines.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
It's kinda amazing how much fun a filler chapter can be

Cynic Jester
Apr 11, 2009

Let's put a simile on that face
A dazzling simile
Twinkling like the night sky
This manga is so good. The best comedy manga by a loving mile.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The anime version is going to have a hell of a lot to live up to.

Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Nondevor posted:

Together even in death.

I'd been spoiled on the earlier pages, but this shot really tied it together for me.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

I've never cared for bibimbap. Or bokeumbap either, for that matter. At least not Korean bokeumbap. I love Chinese fried rice.

I don't get why people like bibimbap so much.

First of all, i'll admit I have no idea how authentic the korean restaurant I go to is. When I was in Korea I must have been 10 and I remember very little of that time.
A friend of mine whose husband was stationed in Korea, so she lived there for years, loves and recommends that restaurant but that's all I know. So what I have could be americanized very much. :911:

For me its the flavor combination of the bulgogi and the vegetables. When I get a regular bulgogi plate it's not the same so I don't ask questions and just order the bowl.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I've been waiting for this pain

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

I didn't laugh :( I think I may be broken inside.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

First of all, i'll admit I have no idea how authentic the korean restaurant I go to is. When I was in Korea I must have been 10 and I remember very little of that time.
A friend of mine whose husband was stationed in Korea, so she lived there for years, loves and recommends that restaurant but that's all I know. So what I have could be americanized very much. :911:

For me its the flavor combination of the bulgogi and the vegetables. When I get a regular bulgogi plate it's not the same so I don't ask questions and just order the bowl.

Nah, the place you go is probably authentic. I've just never liked bulgogi in particular. I'm told it has the same seasoning as galbi but whereas I love galbi, I don't particularly like bulgogi. Also don't care for ground meat. I like my meat in chunks, not small bits.

ZiegeDame
Aug 21, 2005

YUKIMURAAAA!

There Bias Two posted:

I didn't laugh :( I think I may be broken inside.

Don't worry, you're not alone. I have a really high empathy response for embarrassing stuff like this, so I spent most of the chapter cringing and hiding my face in my hands.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

ZiegeDame posted:

Don't worry, you're not alone. I have a really high empathy response for embarrassing stuff like this, so I spent most of the chapter cringing and hiding my face in my hands.

German has a noun for this: Fremdschämen.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
It's the reactions of abject, sheer terror that sells it IMO as hilarious rather than cringe humor.

KoB
May 1, 2009

Sakurazuka posted:

The anime version is going to have a hell of a lot to live up to.

The anime version will live or die based on the voice actors' performance.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

KoB posted:

The anime version will live or die based on the voice actors' performance.

I have a feeling it'd be magnificent dubbed if they get the right A-list crew on it. I hope Funimation licenses it. :allears:

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Just imagine it: the Principal with a SHAFT headneck tilt. :unsmigghh:

khy
Aug 15, 2005

With all these replies I figured the new chapter had to have like a serious confession or something in it.

What I got was so. much. more.

The big question on my mind : Will this chapter make it into the Anime? Because DEAR GOD I WANT TO SEE IT ANIMATED.

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Not a chance in hell.

Anyway: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86KUAFyPX7w

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Finally got to read the chapter my avatar is from. It was everything I hoped for and more.

Rexides
Jul 25, 2011

I don't want to laugh at a woman who struggles to live up to a sexist society's expectations of femininity, but holy poo poo the faces this chapter :haw:

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
You know, after seeing all the replies I thought we already had a cast or at least a studio. This was a hundred times better. :kimchi:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
The ending get's even better when you imagine Asahi's face when someone handed him Oka's glasses and the Principal's horn.

Feoffic
Feb 13, 2012

And who probably handed them to him.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

jrdbnta posted:

And who probably handed them to him.

The head maid, with a great big smile on her face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feoffic
Feb 13, 2012

Tarezax posted:

The head maid, with a great big smile on her face.

And a SHAFT head-tilt.

• Locked thread