Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Pretty sure Bjergsen is shotcalling for TSM.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Flipswitch posted:

Faker? It's like Bjergesen except not as whiny when he loses games, you also get the benefit of seeing what Bjergsen will play ahead of time.
Does faker stream? I don't think I've seen him on twitch.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Powercrazy posted:

He's got an exclusive contract with Anzbu or whatever it is. So exclusive that when somebody tried to set up a twitch stream that spectated him via the game, they shut him down (Anzbu and Riot).

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Powercrazy posted:

He streams on Azubu. There was a guy broadcasting the spectate view of him on Twitch for awhile but Riot shut that down and there was a big stink about it all.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Powercrazy posted:

Azubu only mate as others said I do think someone reuploads it to youtube though and you can definitely catch games there if you're interested in just watching him play.

i think my fave streamer last year though was actually scarra, learned poo poo loads watching him narrate his play and on why he does things and the reasoning behind it, plus it was super entertaining to watch. He's worth watching on youtube too!

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Scarra has always been one of the best streamers, both for entertainment and actual learning. For jungle Santorin is actually really good. I watched his stream a few times in the days before IEM and he was explaining a lot.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Ok now I'm going to... Oooooooohhhhhhhh wow... Hoooooooooly shiiit.:. I died there? - scarra while I frantically scribble notes in my learning book

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Bjerg is the best western mid laner by a mile and is head shot caller for the best team in the entire world, TSM. Also his stream is good because of lustboy.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Yeah Scarra used to be informative but now he just kind of mutters through Vayne games. It's weird.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Actually I'll watch scarra sometimes too, he's very knowledgeable about the game and I appreciate his verbosity.

Sounds like I need to check out anuzba sometime. Reading about faker seems like he is legit.

Thanks guys!

This year though isn't the lcs unified? So in theory could Bjerg end up playing faker in the finals?

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I enjoy Voyboy's stream as he does something crazy, gets blown up, and then sadly explains to the stream exactly why what he did was a bad idea.

Powercrazy posted:

This year though isn't the lcs unified? So in theory could Bjerg end up playing faker in the finals?

No. The LCS aren't unified and Faker plays in the Korean League which is run by KeSPA.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Bjerg is the best western mid laner by a mile and is head shot caller for the best team in the entire world, TSM. Also his stream is good because of lustboy.

please don't troll, tia.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
scarra's stream is still my favourite, but it has been hurt now that he only broadcasts once, maybe twice, a week since joining CLG

Krepo's stream is pretty informative as well, but he tends to get negative at some point and I can't watch him constantly bitch about what someone else did in his game.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Ok now I'm going to... Oooooooohhhhhhhh wow... Hoooooooooly shiiit.:. I died there? - scarra while I frantically scribble notes in my learning book
poo poo i can hear the "hoooooooly shiiit" in my mind

loving scarra

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Powercrazy posted:

Well, uh, no, not really. The regions are still separated. The mid-season invitational will have the top teams from each region competing, and there's the world championship at the end of the year which has multiple teams from each major region, but until then they won't meet.

Not enough coughing and wheezing.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

TSM is objectively the best team in the world.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

This is spot on

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Hypocrisy posted:

I enjoy Voyboy's stream as he does something crazy, gets blown up, and then sadly explains to the stream exactly why what he did was a bad idea.

No. The LCS aren't unified and Faker plays in the Korean League which is run by KeSPA.

It seems like they are because Riot is coordinating the different leagues. EU and NA are the two major leagues run by Riot, but LCK LPL and GPL are each run by their own organizations but recognized by Riot as "official" division one leagues. So teams in those leagues will be invited to the Worlds tournament at the end of the year.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

TSM is objectively the best team in the world.

What team do you prefer?

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

where are all the talk shows? i want to hear the talking heads crown TSM as kings of the world

summoning insight should just be a line up of guests that pop in to kiss Regi's ring

Silento
Feb 16, 2012

Maplestreet is my favorite streamer cause he's really funny. Dyrus is good too when he's talking and not listening to lovely music, and Calitrlolz is fun to watch when he's playing cool top laners like Cho, Gragas, or Udyr.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Geranimo used to be incredibly salty and is only a challenger dude but he's usually pretty informative about ADC play.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Powercrazy posted:

What team do you prefer?

In all honesty I'm a curse fan boy meaning I currently like BOTH team liquid and Jacket Squad the most. But they aren't very good and probably won't ever be.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Jerkface posted:

where are all the talk shows? i want to hear the talking heads crown TSM as kings of the world

summoning insight should just be a line up of guests that pop in to kiss Regi's ring

It will be three hours long and 20 minutes of it will be thorin explaining how there was this old pro wrestler, ok? called ric flair, ok? and he had this saying, yeah? That to be the man, you've got to beat the man. Are you with me?

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Sexpansion posted:

I agree with everything you said except this. Insec usually went at least even against some of the best toplaners in the world at the time (although he did lose some high profile games to Flame pretty badly) but other than that he was a very good toplaner who was really good at using teleport and controlling minion waves. Yes he over-extended occasionally but I think that's really all part of learning top lane, which is arguably the weirdest and hardest competitive role to play. I think if he had stayed as a solo laner for another split or two he would have been very, very good.

looooooooooooooooool

He's the best western midlaner by a fair margin and is one of the few laners in any region that consistently outperforms their opponent regardless of matchup. He's a beast.

Who wouldn't lose to Flame, honestly?

Xenogenesis
Nov 8, 2005

Jerkface posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAo3WSnY4ww

"TSM is by far the best western team"

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I'd agree that Insec was a failure was a top laner because he went from being one of the top Korean junglers to being a replacement level top laner. When he went back to jungle he was severely out of practice and didn't seem to perform well at all until S4 Worlds.

For example by my line of reasoning Altec will be a failure as a support if his support play is gleeb or sheep level because he definitely was one of the better NA ADC talents before the swap.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

SKT added a jungle sub named t0m who is an udyr main

http://www.op.gg/summoner/userName=SKT%20T1%20T0M

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
#10mansquadsthedream

(Nah, just kidding, he's probably gonna be another streamer like Nightblue.)

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Should be pointed out that Fenix was a top laner last year for Jin Air.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

It will be three hours long and 20 minutes of it will be thorin explaining how there was this old pro wrestler, ok? called ric flair, ok? and he had this saying, yeah? That to be the man, you've got to beat the man. Are you with me?

jesus loving christ do this for all the main personalities please and thank you

here i'll do a freebie

*sounds of the tsm team in the background having a good and fun time* keyboard and mouse click clacking* "duuude i hella hosed that up duuuuuuuuude" - dyrus

Bubble-T
Dec 26, 2004

You know, I've got a funny feeling I've seen this all before.

This is disturbingly perfect.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Luna Was Here posted:

jesus loving christ do this for all the main personalities please and thank you

here i'll do a freebie

*sounds of the tsm team in the background having a good and fun time* keyboard and mouse click clacking* "duuude i hella hosed that up duuuuuuuuude" - dyrus

Leave it to the professionals, please

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
CJ looking like they're bouncing back after IEM with the games vs KT. Ambition and Coco seemed much better and Coco actually played some new champions.

Who knows if it will stick though, they're such an inconsistent team.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Bubble-T posted:

This is disturbingly perfect.

it's pretty good.

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.

PlaceholderPigeon posted:

CJ looking like they're bouncing back after IEM with the games vs KT. Ambition and Coco seemed much better and Coco actually played some new champions.

Who knows if it will stick though, they're such an inconsistent team.

It is probably worth noting that KT is Real Bad this year. Even though they still have some decent players, as a team they haven't shown anything so far.

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah the greatest tragedy of Season 5, even more so than C9 rapidly losing their edge, is the magnificent KTA roster from Summer 2014 splitting off into a mid-tier LPL team and a bottom-tier LCK team.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

We can say C9 is back when they beat T8 this weekend

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
China caused the death of League of Legends. RIP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Origen aka the team that gets in EU LCS once MYM gets kicked out is playing in the challenger series now: http://watch.na.lolesports.com/

• Locked thread