Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
At this point I almost want them to just be stringing people along

I have no interest in playing MODOK unless he has mental damage type butt slam crashdown powers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Midnightghoul posted:

At this point I almost want them to just be stringing people along

I have no interest in playing MODOK unless he has mental damage type butt slam crashdown powers

Sorry, but:

Telex posted:

playable Rocket Rex confirmed.

Rocket Rex'd.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Oh Mr Gaz, I will be watching April 1st and pulling an all nighter in preparation for the surprise hero.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Maybe it'll just be a surprise Taskmaster rework.

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

On the one hand getting a new surprise hero would be pretty cool. On the other hand, the pubbies crying because we don't get one will be awesome. So this is kind of a win/win situation.

Invader Zym
Sep 19, 2002

Ajax posted:

There is one name that clearly towers over all the rest in this conversation

New Tara Strong character confirmed

Tezzeract
Dec 25, 2007

Think I took a wrong turn...
Any new AP2 owners?

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

Mahasamatman posted:

I really want a pair of Brutal Shades. Gating Brutal Shades behind some yearly event is really dumb, but it's like #20 on the list of dumb things about this game I love and can't stop playing.

Don't worry, they're not actually Best-in-Slot for anyone so you aren't missing out. Either their slot 5 is better overall, or you'd do more with Claws, Xorn, Mask of Doom, or even Cobra's Hood.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

want the manifesto recipe that lets you combine shades + any hoodie slot 5

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

nickhimself posted:

Don't worry, they're not actually Best-in-Slot for anyone so you aren't missing out. Either their slot 5 is better overall, or you'd do more with Claws, Xorn, Mask of Doom, or even Cobra's Hood.

Nah they are definitely BIS. The amount of BR and BDR is insane. Blows every other any hero slot 5 away in terms of pure dps, probably most hero specific ones too.

also lol helm of doom

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Mar 18, 2015

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
Blade and War Machine will be best in class

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Eiffel On You posted:

True I mean Blade and War Machine technically haven't been announced.

DONT YOU TOY WITH MY HEART LIKE THIS

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
do you enjoy chaosing other people?

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Nah they are definitely BIS. The amount of BR and BDR is insane. Blows every other any hero slot 5 away in terms of pure dps, probably most hero specific ones too.

also lol helm of doom

Who uses them as a BIS item?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

nickhimself posted:

Who uses them as a BIS item?

Who doesn't? Rouge for one.

Spreadsheet your stats and I am pretty sure the shades will come out ahead for just about everyone.

Enigmatic Cakelord
Jun 16, 2006

ASARI EYEBROWS

Hawkeye.

Don't hurt me, Lizardman.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

It's time for the Big 10! What is Big 10, you ask? It's where we throw a bunch of events at you all at once! Can you handle it?
Here are some things that you can check out in this build.

Cosmic Chaos
* Cosmic Worldstones can drop from any enemy in the game!
* Doubled leveling rate for Cosmic Prestige
* Cosmic Worldstone caches will drop from bosses and X-Defense and Holo-Sim End Chests
* Increased chance of Doop Rune dropping

Operation Omega
* Shared Quests reward Omega Files and double Omega orbs
* Omega leveling is 24% faster
* Daily Quest from Coulson
* Enemies can drop Omega Drives

A.R.M.O.R. Incursion
[Note: We are still working on improvements to the A.R.M.O.R. Event. These will launch with it's updates.]
* A.R.M.O.R. drives drop from bosses and normal enemies

Server Side Boosts
* Lucky 77% Server Side RIF, SIF and XP Bonus
Here's a few things that you won't see in the build, but are coming up:

Fortune Favors You
* Complete Stan Lee's Industry City Patrol mission every day for a different Fortune Card!

Odin's Bounty
* Bonus loot game mode rotation where bosses drop Chests of Odin's Bounty.
* Everyone has a rare chance to receive Odin's Blessing, which gives your chests special jackpot loot!

Play with the Devs
* Various Gazillion Devs will play over the weekend and announce their own special codes in chat that can be redeemed for potions and other goodies! And as always, there will be SPOILERS!

Awesome Daily Gift!

Sweet Deals!
As per our previous Big Ten, we'll also be having special deals in the store!

Please report any issues about the Big 10 Event here!

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
big props to Ajjax for gifting me iceman. he's really cool!

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

shades bis for daredevil obviously

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

When does that event start, sunman

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Odin's Bounty + Cosmic Week + 77% serverside means I might actually finish BW's cosmic journey

Maybe even Garbage-23's

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
It doesn't have the scaling Omega xp I'm guessing, because if that started at 77%...

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Ajax posted:

It doesn't have the scaling Omega xp I'm guessing, because if that started at 77%...

nope, doomie just posted no scaling xp

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

Soothing Vapors posted:

nope, doomie just posted no scaling xp

what a cocktease

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

This starts on Friday I believe.

Gonna be awesome to yellowman for sure, xp through the ROOF.

Odins Bounty boxes AND yellowfever? Sign it up, that's humongous.

EDIT: WHAT THE FUDGE IT'S ONLY 9 EVENTS MR GAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

Eiffel On You posted:

This starts on Friday I believe.

Gonna be awesome to yellowman for sure, xp through the ROOF.

Odins Bounty boxes AND yellowfever? Sign it up, that's humongous.

EDIT: WHAT THE FUDGE IT'S ONLY 9 EVENTS MR GAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

well, it only goes until next tuesday for anyone who has a ps4

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.
That event is bonkers. Now where the hell is she hulk?

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Hey, it wouldn't be Big 10 without "Costume BOGO" and "Hero BOGO" being one 'event' each.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

The time has come. This will be an historical time. You must take advantage of the time.

When the Big 10 starts, you must Cosmic M.O.D.O.K. Today!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Ajax posted:

They learned from Thanksgiving aka super ridiculous omega and prestige rates. Never forget :911:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Hey, it wouldn't be Big 10 without "Costume BOGO" and "Hero BOGO" being one 'event' each.
To be fair, judging by ICR's list Costume BOGO and Hero BOGO are only being counted once as "Sweet deals!"

Other than "Awesome Daily Gift!" the event I'm most looking forward to is "Please report any issues about the Big 10 Event here!"

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Trick or Treat buff should be the tenth event.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

godface zillah posted:

Trick or Treat buff should be the tenth event.

They did say we were supposed to get to vote on some of them... Either they let us vote, and we vote this, or they add this.

Telex
Feb 11, 2003

okay, cosmic omega odin is all I need to know that I ain't doing poo poo this weekend except putting basketball on TV and mindlessly grinding the poo poo out of this game.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.

Erdricks posted:

:getout:

Ajax posted:

what a cocktease

I had nothing to do with this, quit throwing me under the bus.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

The last event should be Cosmic Awareness Week. Everyone levels 25 times slower, current comics level 625 times slower. This somehow then causes an overflow error, causing Cosmic prestiges to lose XP at astronomical rates, regressing in levels endlessly until the week ends.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

Erdricks posted:

Don't loving trigger me.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

Spreadsheet your stats and I am pretty sure the shades will come out ahead for just about everyone.

Just about everyone? You might wanna go double check that. Melee widow and Cyclops are the only two out of a handful of top TTK video submissions that I checked who use the Shades. Everyone else is using their own uniques, a boss drop, or for a few unfortunate stragglers... a cosmic slot 5.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

nickhimself posted:

Just about everyone? You might wanna go double check that. Melee widow and Cyclops are the only two out of a handful of top TTK video submissions that I checked who use the Shades. Everyone else is using their own uniques, a boss drop, or for a few unfortunate stragglers... a cosmic slot 5.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

I bolded the important part for you. Not everyone that does the TTK vids use the best gear / build / whatever, but you should know this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.
Well it's my birthday today, and I am thinking of being irresponsible with my money. Should I buy fortune cards? will there be a sale for big 10? :ohdear:

• Locked thread