Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Telex
Feb 11, 2003

Saint Freak posted:

If you put in a even a modicum of effort you will probably reroll your 63s higher than some people's 66/69s cause the difference isn't all that much.

I would most likely quit this game before wasting the time/effort/coins on rerolling uniques in this game when they drop like candy in every single event at least every two weeks and you get like almost 10 of them on a 30 min or less green raid.

artifacts, sure. That's cheap, sorta easy, low stat variance.

uniques? You gotta be kidding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Adult Sword Owner posted:

I thought it was Never Reroll Uniques

You only reroll rare stuff like Batrocs and Nazi Coats. You don't reroll your hero specific stuff.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

You only reroll rare stuff like Batrocs and Nazi Coats. You don't reroll your hero specific stuff.

OK, that makes more sense, thank you for Clarification

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

There is no gear requirement. Just beat up the raid dummy in less than 1:40 and know how to dodge stuff. Some heroes can get to that mark with ilevel 63.

I get that, it's just funny to see the retarded requirements imposed in the lfg chat.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
lfm red first 20 minutes will be watching each person solo the dummy one by one for ttk verification

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I need a 3.8 paragraph stating your experience raiding from youth days to now also.

Also, please include how you would sell me on gearing out a character using Tactigon.

Oh and also include a time in your life that you had to overcome adversity in the workplace and raid situation. This will help me gauge your expertise in a raid situation.

Thank you.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

I need references from the past 3 SGs you were in along with verification of your progress in previous content

After that you need to shadow one of our raids on Twitch and Vent so you can get a feel for us and our Wacky Sense Of Humor, then we'd appreciate a post-raid interview and conversation about how you would improve our group

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

one time i went on the mumble and lots of people had accents. it was like i was on a vacation in another country

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.
It totally was. So many accents.

What are people wanting for the rainbow effect on costumes? I'm not sure I can go whale...

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Eiffel On You posted:

Oh and also include a time in your life that you had to overcome adversity in the workplace and raid situation. This will help me gauge your expertise in a raid situation.

Thank you.

Reading this post.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Aerofallosov posted:

It totally was. So many accents.

What are people wanting for the rainbow effect on costumes? I'm not sure I can go whale...

I whaled and didn't get one. Game sucks

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

i bought both of the st pats days visuals for 2 helas total

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.

Oh, that's a bummer. :( I figured Punisher totally needs a rainbow.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine

Eiffel On You posted:

Haha seriously I bet Gaz has metrics

Please reread this sentence over and over and over until you start to feel hot tears of shame stinging your eyes

Blade Leader
Jun 15, 2006

Game of Thrones
In my dream last night I found a good slot 5 cosmic and messaged it to nickhimself, who said "nice". What I'm saying is can't wait to poopsock big 8!

Leper Residue
Sep 28, 2003

To where no dog has gone before.

nickhimself posted:

I like how I can roll a Ms. Marvel epic that people want to use but can't pull a good MK roll to save my life. Oh well... hopefully someone in my trade thread will go Full Maniac and offer up 80% more than I would have hoped to receive in the first place

If you trade this for goods post it in this thread, I've got some Ms. Marvel purps that I haven't bothered to cosmic but if you get crazy stuff I may just have to.

though it's not like my rogue cosmics got me anything.

edit: Too bad about that evasive blast.

AllLuckySevens
Oct 15, 2012

Eiffel On You posted:

You have no idea how angry I am for letting Mr Gaz down.

Eiffel I wish I could be as committed to my love as you are.

A true paragon of man.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Welp time to switch Cap over to full intel nodes and use my 10/2 Moleman Medallion and cap my omegas. From 3,000 rip tasky

Sucks that this weekend is also a double exp weekend in Planetside 2 though

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

All of my visual size increases on squirrel girl are wasted gently caress this earth I'm so done.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

Welp time to switch Cap over to full intel nodes and use my 10/2 Moleman Medallion and cap my omegas. From 3,000 rip tasky

Sucks that this weekend is also a double exp weekend in Planetside 2 though

This actually sounds like a better plan than getting a different coloured name.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Apparently you can kill hogun or the other guy at the mono fight with moon knight (or maybe it was some other hero who did that).

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

New test center is up.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS
I put together a visual guide to zone uniques that are worth farming for and are acceptable items to re-roll until you get high numbers where you want them:

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Eiffel On You posted:

New test center is up.

Isn't it still from yesterday?

It's not a new build, wait for one that has the fixed first boss fight in genosha raid.

Jusupov fucked around with this message at 19:23 on Mar 18, 2015

bagrada
Aug 4, 2007

The Demogorgon is tired of your silly human bickering!

Same here. 0 rainbows, 6 shamrocks. Are there even 6 irish characters? I googled it and it goes Banshee, Siryn, then Captain America's mom and abusive dad and that's pretty much it. Maybe Captain America's irish mom will be the 12th character released this year.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

^^^ Daredevil???

I have literally never heard of that cow slot 1, is it new-ish or do people really just never do the cow stuff ever

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Brother Entropy posted:

I have literally never heard of that cow slot 1, is it new-ish or do people really just never do the cow stuff ever

It's pretty new

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

bagrada posted:

Same here. 0 rainbows, 6 shamrocks. Are there even 6 irish characters? I googled it and it goes Banshee, Siryn, then Captain America's mom and abusive dad and that's pretty much it. Maybe Captain America's irish mom will be the 12th character released this year.

Playable Black Tom

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Kainser posted:

e; and yes, Hank Pym is the worst.

Mover posted:

Size changing is a boring, dumb ability and Hank Pym is a garbage-tier "superhero" who deserves every bad thing that's ever been said about him and I'm glad Marvel seems to realize this and won't approve him no matter how much Gaz pushes for him in AP2.

Hank pym is going to be glorious. His sig is going to be him disappearing and a Giant foot comes down and smashes everything in your computers draw radius. You both wont be allowed to play him either.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

I whaled and got 5 rainbows and 3 clover visuals. Along with three collectors boosts and four cosmic pentas. And enough splinters for three ult upgrades.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

Drythe posted:

I whaled and got 5 rainbows and 3 clover visuals. Along with three collectors boosts and four cosmic pentas. And enough splinters for three ult upgrades.

Your song is powerful

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Drythe posted:

You're a piece of human garbage

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

I'm sorry Drythe that was mean. You are a nice guy.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

a nice guy for me to poop on!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

Don't kinkshame

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

You don't even know me that well yet

HandsomeBen
Nov 23, 2006

There is no greater calling than to serve your fellow men. There is no greater contribution than to help the weak. There is no greater satisfaction than to have done it well

nickhimself posted:

I put together a visual guide to zone uniques that are worth farming for and are acceptable items to re-roll until you get high numbers where you want them:

I had no clue Red Skull dropped a slot 1.

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

HandsomeBen posted:

I had no clue Red Skull dropped a slot 1.

hahaha this guy thinks things actually drop in the one shots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Somewhale convince Gaz to put EVERY boost into the Store for Big 10.

bagrada posted:

Are there even 6 irish characters? I googled it and it goes Banshee, Siryn, then Captain America's mom and abusive dad and that's pretty much it. Maybe Captain America's irish mom will be the 12th character released this year.

Irish Marvel Characters.

• Locked thread