Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terces
Mar 27, 2010

pubbie or pizza lady alt?
u decide

Flex asked in chat if he missed anything good while he was busy moving, and I cleverly revealed that there is nothing good to be found in this game. Turns out I lied cause I spotted this pub shortly after.

:allears:

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

Terces posted:

pubbie or pizza lady alt?
u decide

Flex asked in chat if he missed anything good while he was busy moving, and I cleverly revealed that there is nothing good to be found in this game. Turns out I lied cause I spotted this pub shortly after.

:allears:

A good day on Endyscape. Scrying Pool is a roleplaying clan too if I remember correctly so take that as you will.

Themata fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Mar 14, 2015

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Themata posted:

A good day on Endyscape. Scrying Pool is a roleplaying clan too if I remember correctly so take that as you will.

Scrying Pool isn't a roleplaying clan, it's a clan for all the nerds who takes this game too seriously. They actually debate the deepest lore of this game and look forward to all updates and gets visits from Jmods telling them about ideas/concepts, without having breaking citadels.

Read
Dec 21, 2010

It's ok and maybe even good for you (???) to really like a thing, people really like different things and that's ok too.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Read posted:

It's ok and maybe even good for you (???) to really like a thing, people really like different things and that's ok too.

The above comment is a nice version of

Don't worry, I knew what you meant and got your back. :shobon:

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

loving finally

I LIKE COOKIE
Dec 12, 2010

so nobody here plays 07 at all?

whats the 07 clanchat? it used to be like el goonsquad or something

rs3 sucks :|

joachim783
May 9, 2013
the lucky chaotics are not that bad you still need 80 dung to equip them and they still degrade and need dung tokens to repair them additionally when god swords where first added to the squeal of fortune they were the 2nd best weapons in game chaotics being the best, whereas currently chaotics are 5th best in each of there respective classes with attuned crystal weapons, ports weapons, lava strykewyrm weapons, and both the dual wield and 2h level 90 weapons above them.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

I LIKE COOKIE posted:

Someone asks every couple pages lately, there's a few of us that play osrs. Voyaging and myself (Poopsocker) are fairly active on there, but very few of us seem to use the osrs clan chat.

The El Goonsquad account got name wiped a while back, the new friend chat is ScapeGoons. The El Goonsquad name lives on as our new steam group though, currently 35+ strong.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

joachim783 posted:

the lucky chaotics are not that bad you still need 80 dung to equip them and they still degrade and need dung tokens to repair them additionally when god swords where first added to the squeal of fortune they were the 2nd best weapons in game chaotics being the best, whereas currently chaotics are 5th best in each of there respective classes with attuned crystal weapons, ports weapons, lava strykewyrm weapons, and both the dual wield and 2h level 90 weapons above them.

Level 95 weapons in the overworld before the end of 2016, just in time for lucky nox.

The man, the myth

Psychedelicatessen fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Mar 15, 2015

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
that personal message is absolutely perfect.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

Spergminer posted:

Level 95 weapons in the overworld before the end of 2016, just in time for lucky nox.

The man, the myth

No puns in his examine and no pizza themed outfit, 2/10.

An update on the top 20 poopsockers for 2015:

#1 Grips has almost the combined EXP of #2 Cherry Hero and #3 Augster, and pretty much the same amount as #3 Augster and #4 Eggs of Steel. He also has a few million less than #15 - #20 combined. His poopsockin XP also accounts for 9% of the total gained for the year, so the dude is gonna need more poopcases.

In Goonscape Murder Mystery news, the game is now finished up to before the trial. It doesn't look like it'll be done before the end of March, but maybe early April!

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

what the gently caress have you been doing grip :stare:

palamedes
Mar 9, 2008
Just looked it up. In 2015 I've done
  • The push to 99 slayer, including 99 magic and 98 ranged
  • The push to 99 dung and beyond
  • Elite daem task requirements
  • 95 prayer
  • 30m on dxp weekend including 96 herblore and 99 summoning

I'd like to thank the pizzacademy for this dishonor. Now I'll be vacating (heh) the throne for fresher behinds. Doin ports, jack of trades, and low-yield skills for a while until I decide to max combat or go for 120 dung.

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

if wishes were fishes fuck you this is my pie
how did i make it that far up there

joachim783
May 9, 2013
how did i even make it to 8th? i've barely played at all since half way through february.

palamedes
Mar 9, 2008

joachim783 posted:

how did i even make it to 8th? i've barely played at all since half way through february.

On the back of a ferocious double xp weekend. 26m xp, only 5m behind the loser who won dxp weekend.

joachim783
May 9, 2013

palamedes posted:

On the back of a ferocious double xp weekend. 26m xp, only 5m behind the loser who won dxp weekend.

I forgot I had gotten that much xp over double xp weekend, now that i think about it i got 4 99's over that weekend. (99 attack, 99 summoning, 99 herblore and 99 prayer)

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Runescape updated, here's what you need to know:

ninja team posted:

The 6 hour automatic logout has been extended to a 23 hour automatic logout. A warning when the automatic logout time approaches is coming soon. Be sure to take regular breaks!

main team posted:

Questival

If you're excited about the 200th Quest, Dimension of Disaster - coming later this month - we've got just the thing for you. Two weeks of quest-related awesomeness: welcome to Questival!

There'll be exclusive competitions and prizes, events, Q&A sessions, videos, and more – kicking off with a cool new title! During the two weeks, you'll be able to pick up 'The Prepared' title if you've completed all the requirements for the 200th Quest, namely:

Shield of Arrav
Demon Slayer
Shadow of the Storm
Defender of Varrock
The Curse of Arrav

So – get prepared! Find a Shield of Arrav partner, if you need one. This title will only be available for the next two weeks, so hurry!

There's information on what we'll be doing coming tomorrow – there'll certainly be something for everybody.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
done most of my edimmu task got two shards. sold one for 20m, still got the other in my bank... 80 kills left too, lets hope for all 3!

Should I make the amulet? Or should I sell the second (for another 18-20m) and buy a amulet of souls (17m~ guide price)?

Hulebr00670065006e
Apr 20, 2010

I LIKE COOKIE posted:

Just started again (oksek0d <- 2nd o is a zero). I'm splashing during the week days though atm :science:

go back 2 Texaco
May 21, 2007

I just made a guy somebody help me

Hulebr00670065006e
Apr 20, 2010

Lee Tunnell posted:

Do the tutorial. It's easy.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Lee Tunnell posted:

After the tutorial and whatever the game wants you to do at the beginning, go to Lumbridge. It used to be the old starting city for new players and still have a lot of low level quests, mobs and training locations.

Terces
Mar 27, 2010

:iia:

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

Beautiful.

Pictured below: Not beautiful.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Comedy option: Ninja team's next project is to fix the south facing bug and can't work on anything else until issue is fixed.

Next day the entire ninja team hands in resignations.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

Comedy option: Ninja team's next project is to fix the south facing bug and can't work on anything else until issue is fixed.

Next day the entire ninja team hands in resignations.

I mean, there was that one game 'by Jagex' but developed by some other people where they completely shut the MMO down because they couldn't figure out some security code bug.

Joachim also linked me this:

Just.... how. What kind of loving spaghetti code do you have that a graphical replacement does this. How.

Edit:

Jmod says anyone who actually needs more than a 23 hour timer needs to get a life.

I'm sure he's joking and actually means 22.

Hmm...

How dare you tell people to get a life outside RS :qq:

This feels like goonscape.clanchat

Early hours being closer to midnight or sunrise..?

Themata fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Mar 17, 2015

Reoxygenation
Dec 8, 2010

if wishes were fishes fuck you this is my pie
You're a treasure to this thread Pizza Lady, who else would go dumpster diving for us to hand pick the true pearls of the official runescape forums

Terces
Mar 27, 2010

Dumpster diving? Excuse you, the RSOF is a place of beauty. Behold!

In a thread about 'Ice Phats'

A stray pubbie followed me into the chat today.

And finally,

Nevermind that wasn't the finale.
W2 is trove of bad pubbie names and it's like half the reason I log on nowadays.

The worst part is all of these pubs have the same examine - 'None.' <:mad:> WHY? You already got a terrible name, just go all the way and give yourself a terrible examine too. Stop holding yourselves back!

Terces fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Mar 18, 2015

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Pubster Diver Pizza Lady:respek:Endeavling the Pubxaminer

Terces posted:

Nevermind that wasn't the finale.
W2 is trove of bad pubbie names and it's like half the reason I log on nowadays.

The worst part is all of these pubs have the same examine - 'None.' <:mad:> WHY? You already got a terrible name, just go all the way and give yourself a terrible examine too. Stop holding yourselves back!

:stare: At first I thought that was all with one right click. But you shouldn't be surprised that none of these lovely pubs can come up with an examine. At least it's not 'ayy lmao'

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015
23 hours is wonderful news for botters, means they only have to restart their bots once a day!

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Tkfqms-evo

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
eugh arraxxor is hard as balls. just wanna get one kill! wasted 2 attempts.

Clustard
Sep 30, 2012

:shlick:

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

with a yak full of food and i still cant loving kill araxxor... im beginning to contemplate getting someone to kick him in the dick for me.

Waltchelg
Jan 21, 2009

CashEnsign posted:

23 hours is wonderful news for botters, means they only have to restart their bots once a day!

The bot clients had auto relogging hours after the 6 hour patch happened. It only affected players.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

euuugh what am i doing wrooooong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

SleepingPizza posted:

euuugh what am i doing wrooooong

You're playing on low settings instead of HD max Runescape 3.