Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

treasure bear

landy. posted:

could somebody who is better with gimp or photoshop make this gif transparent?

it's 21 frames and the 'pixels' aren't solid colours so it may take a while

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

landy.

Cumt posted:

it's 21 frames and the 'pixels' aren't solid colours so it may take a while

in that case, I'm just going to try and find the sprites and make those into a gif.

Machai

Yeah someone blew up the sprite and got smudgey around the edges of the pixels.

Rebuilding it from the sprites would be way quicker/easier

Piso Mojado

lol

nvm no cake

nvm no cake fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Mar 17, 2015

landy.

i did not expect this. thank you calx.

nvm no cake

i fixed the hair a bit heres another one

XyloJW

landy. posted:

I have to respect that you didn't just post nothing and actually posted a completely transparent gif.

yeah I was going to just post a bunch of spaces but I knew someone would do the joke properly.

tao of lmao

landy. posted:

I have to respect that you didn't just post nothing and actually posted a completely transparent gif.

that's why machai is a master of his game

Machai

it is also the exact dimensions of the original gif

cuntman.net

Machai posted:

:eyepop:

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

landy.

Machai posted:

now that's just going the extra mile.

Machai

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
OK so I have had several people get weirded out by my avatar (which I love) and it has derailed at least one decent thread, so I'm in the market for another. I've spent more time than I care to admit trying to make a transparent av of a dandelion where the white poof was an eye (it's basically just like the poof, same shape and everything but it's an eye with a green iris) and the stem of the dandelion, and the wind blows it away slowly and it loops by quickly sprouting again. I have also tried to do a sunflower with an eye blinking at you, gently twisting around towards the posts and back and blinking, with similar frustrations. I've thought about an eye opening up like a hinge and a bunch of raspberries fall out of it, but I think that might weird people out also. It turns out: I'm absolutely poo poo at digital drawings.

Maybe I should go back to the black and white one.

----------------

tao of lmao

i'll miss that av it rules

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Vendor Trash posted:

i'll miss that av it rules

:agreed:, it owns, and jackie fabric did an excellent job. I am always noticing something new with it, but it's time for another. We'll always have Paris winter

If someone really and truly wants to work on that, and I use it, I will gladly do up to a 10 buck forums cert of their choice, or steam/whatever, but not until friday, also the av has to stay 'til friday 'cause that's payday.

----------------

Scaly Haylie

lot of av potential here, i think

alnilam

Qwerinty i love your eyeball av :(

bwatts

does anybody want this avatar of the woman.

tao of lmao

looks like elijah wood in a wig

Bread Set Jettison

No thats Waluigi

beer pal

looks more like the guy from the office who listens to wolf eyes to me

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Diqnol

It looks like a stupid fucker that I hate. Piece of poo poo <_<

SurfinArbiter

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh
second row all the way to the right reminds me of junpei iori

Koishi Komeiji

Ok, how about this: Can someone make a smilie where this donkey is walking back and forth in an awkward "doot doot doot" sort of way:

landy.

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Ok, how about this: Can someone make a smilie where this donkey is walking back and forth in an awkward "doot doot doot" sort of way:

how small do smilies have to be?

i am he

landy. posted:

how small do smilies have to be?

:smilie:

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

----------------

BIG BIC SQUAD

Qwerinty posted:

OK so I have had several people get weirded out by my avatar (which I love) and it has derailed at least one decent thread, so I'm in the market for another. I've spent more time than I care to admit trying to make a transparent av of a dandelion where the white poof was an eye (it's basically just like the poof, same shape and everything but it's an eye with a green iris) and the stem of the dandelion, and the wind blows it away slowly and it loops by quickly sprouting again. I have also tried to do a sunflower with an eye blinking at you, gently twisting around towards the posts and back and blinking, with similar frustrations. I've thought about an eye opening up like a hinge and a bunch of raspberries fall out of it, but I think that might weird people out also. It turns out: I'm absolutely poo poo at digital drawings.

Maybe I should go back to the black and white one.

I dig these concepts, if you'd like I could try to makeone for you, not sure how successful I'd be

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

BIG BIC SQUAD posted:

I dig these concepts, if you'd like I could try to makeone for you, not sure how successful I'd be

If you want, for sure, that'd be greatly appreciated. Right now, I'm kinda leaning towards keeping what I have and just telling people to adblock it if they don't like it. However; I'd like to be accommodating if someone has made a good one of any of those.

----------------

landy.
it's a bit tiny.

Scaly Haylie

landy. posted:

it's a bit tiny.

lol

Bread Set Jettison

landy. posted:

it's a bit tiny.

hahaha

FluffieDuckie

landy. posted:

it's a bit tiny.

:love:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Koishi Komeiji

landy. posted:

it's a bit tiny.

Thank you landy.! This might actually become a real smilie if the guy likes it :peanut:

landy.
I'm glad you all like it. :)

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
your pants are most definitely NOT on the ground landy

----------------

SurfinArbiter

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh