Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rossmum
Dec 2, 2008

Cummander ross, reporting for duty!

:gooncamp:
9-kill Covenanter match is on YT, for those too lazy to watch replays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KaiserSchnitzel
Feb 23, 2003

Hey baby I think we Havel lot in common

BIG HEADLINE posted:

How much of a glutton for punishment do you have to be to loving have that much premium time chocked up?

I . . .

I can't answer that without shaming my family

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

Fun* on the test server! That top E-100 on my team has the 128 mm gun by the way.

* :smithicide:

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost
I regret buying the AMX CDC. I simply cannot get a game where this will work for me.

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT MY RADLEY-WALTERS' MEDAL

Is that medal for being the most intolerable poster in a thread about Warhammer 40.000 novels? Because if it is, you sure blew the competition out of the water, son.

Agrajag posted:

I don't get why they insist on making stupendously poo poo premiums. The CDC is like the weird outlier for no known reason.

"Looks like the CDC couldn't control sky cancer."

My go to quote when, well, you know.

rossmum
Dec 2, 2008

Cummander ross, reporting for duty!

:gooncamp:

The Southern Dandy posted:

"Looks like the CDC couldn't control sky cancer."

My go to quote when, well, you know.

You are a beautiful man. We should play together again since I've picked this lovely game back up again.

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

Is that medal for being the most intolerable poster in a thread about Warhammer 40.000 novels? Because if it is, you sure blew the competition out of the water, son.

rossmum posted:

You are a beautiful man. We should play together again since I've picked this lovely game back up again.

In the words of Whitney Houston, I'm saving all my love for you.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I find the conqueror very pleasant to drive. It's an old M103 but better just don't show your softy hull bits.

Also why is the east server for NA such a piece of poo poo packet loses out of my rear end?

BadLlama fucked around with this message at 06:35 on Mar 20, 2015

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

I finally found a time to stop posting.

The Southern Dandy fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Mar 20, 2015

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

rossmum posted:

:frogsiren: THE T-54 FIRST MODEL SUCKS THE BIGGEST DICKS :frogsiren:

All going as planned, add enough whining on the RU server and it'll get the buffs it needs to be the next russian hovertank in the longline of commiemobiles.

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

Apparently the Mauschen, the VK4502B replacement is only getting AP and HE shells for its 150 mm gun. No gold heat on that one in other words so enjoy 225 pen at tier9. The 128 is still great though.
WG sometimes learns from their mistakes, and apparently a Maus in tier9 with a better turret and 150 mm HEAT ammo was apparently even too much for them.
On the other hand, since it is an replacement many people will already have the VK4502B unlocked and thus WG won't get too much money from gold conversions.

Truck Stop Daddy
Apr 17, 2013

A janitor cleans the bathroom

Muldoon
I think they need to go the CDC way with future premiums. Its excellent in the hands of better players and atrocious in the hands of the average pubbie. It probably evens out in the statistics, and thus wg is happy. hopefully they'll buff it, because the pubbies are doing so badly in it

BIG HEADLINE
Jun 13, 2006

"Stand back, Ottawan ruffian, or face my lumens!"
So just on aesthetics alone, someone's managed to make a better Internet Tank Card Game than Wargaming: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCI-tVbX23s

maev
Dec 6, 2010
Economically illiterate Tory Boy Bollocks brain.
Keep away from children
Germany vs USA only? Not on my watch. Give me :britain: or :ussr: and i might consider playing their terrible card game

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

Saeteron (1:28:01 AM) GunsCureTanks 3d Offensive insults/derogatory comments based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sex, sexual pref. Saeteron

Obama is love

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Fat Jesus posted:

Saeteron (1:28:01 AM) GunsCureTanks 3d Offensive insults/derogatory comments based on race, nationality, religion, culture, sex, sexual pref. Saeteron

Obama is love

See, with mods, I don't insult them. I just try to be as obnoxious as possible.

Hey saety

What tank you like most

Yes is good tank

More gun per gun

Is superior

Do mods get free gold

Why else would do

Is not making sense

Why do for no gold

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

Missing Name posted:

See, with mods, I don't insult them. I just try to be as obnoxious as possible.

Hey saety

What tank you like most

Yes is good tank

More gun per gun

Is superior

Do mods get free gold

Why else would do

Is not making sense

Why do for no gold

So you didn't quit drinking after all?

Mesadoram
Nov 4, 2009

Serious Business

The Southern Dandy posted:

So you didn't quit drinking after all?

Only losers quit.

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

Mesadoram posted:

Only losers quit.

https://screen.yahoo.com/uncle-jemimas-pure-mash-liquor-000000688.html

Nordick
Sep 3, 2011

Yes.
Was browsing through some old poo poo, found this:

Once upon a time, I could still carry.

I really regret not Youtubing that match, it was one of my precious few Pool's medals and won me some gold in one of those XP contests WG used to have.

SARSfest
Oct 28, 2010

I like where this is going.
Playing the firefly again. Doing way better playing it as a passive sniper and not an aggressive flanker, but it's still bad at it's job and I hate it.

DonkeyHotay
Jun 6, 2005

Nordick posted:

Was browsing through some old poo poo, found this:

Once upon a time, I could still carry.

I really regret not Youtubing that match, it was one of my precious few Pool's medals and won me some gold in one of those XP contests WG used to have.

drat.

DonkeyHotay
Jun 6, 2005

I don't know what I'm going to do with all these canadian flag emblems because they sure as poo poo aren't going on my tanks.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

SARSfest posted:

Playing the firefly again. Doing way better playing it as a passive sniper and not an aggressive flanker, but it's still bad at it's job and I hate it.

The Firefly is weird for me, I should like it since it does the shooting thing really well, but it doesn't make good games happen like the Easy 8 or Cromwell.

Also, not having 6th sense is a giant pain in the rear end on this. Didn't want to pay money to bring the Cromwell crew over for a single tank.

CitizenKain fucked around with this message at 22:17 on Mar 20, 2015

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

DonkeyHotay posted:

I don't know what I'm going to do with all these canadian flag emblems because they sure as poo poo aren't going on my tanks.

WoT should pull a TF2 and let people trade decals. It would be kind of neat.

WayAbvPar
Mar 11, 2009

Ah- Smug Mode.

DonkeyHotay posted:

Ha I was thinking the same thing.

Also I hate the goddamned Firefly. Slow and lovely. 18k left and I can can sell it and be disappointed by another lovely tank up the line.

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

CitizenKain posted:

I regret buying the AMX CDC. I simply cannot get a game where this will work for me.

im really sorry.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
I really like the Firefly. I play it like a slow Hellcat - don't get shot, hold left click on reds, keep firing as many shells downrange as possible. Turrets, high pen guns and decent mobility make for good tanks.

Just get your damage out as soon as possible - you aren't great on cleanup because no armor and no invisibility cloak like the Hellcat has.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

ranbo das posted:

I would take a screenshot of the post-battle screen, but I just got my account suspended for killing gold selling spammers

Yeah, don't bother trying to do that, they're bots. Just take a screenshot and report them, that's the only way they'll get dealt with.

SARSfest posted:

Because of the sale, I just picked up both the Firefly AND the Achilles, then I realized they have reversed crew layouts compared to their predecessors. Consequently, the Sherman 3 crew would have to go to the Achilles and the Archer to the Firefly, or maybe I'll just swap over that radioman. :shrug: It doesn't really matter anyway, both crews have similar XP and we never reached a consensus on which was the better one to grind to the tier 7. :iiam:

Edit: PANSY has an official comic strip now:

Atomizer fucked around with this message at 01:27 on Mar 21, 2015

Axetrain
Sep 14, 2007

http://wotreplays.com/site/1725105#tundra-axetrain-elc_amx

420 spam gold in ELC erryday.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
e 25 is easy mode top tier

just trying for my three consecutive hits mission and...

The Southern Dandy
Jun 15, 2010

DonkeyHotay posted:

Well hell no they're not!

SARSfest
Oct 28, 2010

I like where this is going.
Anyone have any decent firefly replays they can share? Preferably ones where your team shits the bed within the opening 12 seconds and you have to hard carry the rest of the way home.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Is anyone else having FPS issues since 9.6?

What's happening for me is that every time I start a battle my FPS tanks to <10 and then goes back up to 35-40 after 5 seconds while it was a solid 60 in 9.5. I haven't changed any settings and I have a GTX 770 so it shouldn't be dipping below 60 at all.

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
So does the refer a friend thing still work or are there some sort of bullshit restrictions?

Infected
Oct 17, 2012

Salt Incarnate

Mauser posted:

e 25 is easy mode

That is actually all. Too bad that WG is currently suffering from strokes and is dutifully implementing it's "no-nerfs for premiums" policy.

Atomizer
Jun 24, 2007

Philosopher King posted:

So does the refer a friend thing still work or are there some sort of bullshit restrictions?

It still works, but there are restrictions on who can recruit and who can be recruited. You have to have played during a certain time to recruit, and 2Tanked found out the hard way that taking a break precluded him from being able to recruit his buddy.

As far as being recruited is concerned, you either have to be inactive for the past 60 days, or need to sign up for a new account (with a new e-mail address.)

If you're interested in being recruited, let me know; I still don't have an active recruit, and I'm offering benefits (i.e. codes & rewards.) PM me for details. (Or I'll try PMing you.)

Refried Noodle
Feb 23, 2012

Infected posted:

That is actually all. Too bad that WG is currently suffering from strokes and is dutifully implementing it's "no-nerfs for premiums" policy.

Don't touch my goddamn fifty euro pixel tank. On that note, it's 50% off on tier five prems so I got a t14 and su-85i. Both seem alright but not amazing.

Geisladisk
Sep 15, 2007

I'm downloading WOT again. One question regarding mission tanks (DDR T-54, etc). Are these missions time-limited, or are they here to stay? If they do run out, do I have a chance in hell of getting a DDR T-54 before they run out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe

Geisladisk posted:

I'm downloading WOT again. One question regarding mission tanks (DDR T-54, etc). Are these missions time-limited, or are they here to stay? If they do run out, do I have a chance in hell of getting a DDR T-54 before they run out?

I don't remember what the developers said exactly, but if the missions are time-limited at all they wont be gone for a year or so I think.