Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Lizard Wizard posted:

what's sunless sea, i've heard people like it but that's all i know

there's a lets play happening for it right now that's good i would read that for a few pages and see if it looks good to you then stop reading

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer pal

i liked transistor a lot

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Brexit the Frog

I just got the Phoenix Wright trilogy and oh man is this retarded and fun

landy.

Rusty Staub posted:

I just got the Phoenix Wright trilogy and oh man is this retarded and fun

which case are you on?

Scaly Haylie

when you're done with phoenix wright, get ghost trick if you have a ds because oh man

Brexit the Frog

landy. posted:

which case are you on?

just finished the second one (only got it tonight)

Lizard Wizard posted:

when you're done with phoenix wright, get ghost trick if you have a ds because oh man

planning to!

cute anime girl

yea lol apparantly this was made so people can make their perfect waifu in the game but obviously you should really use it to give yourself more options with your character and maybe, just maybe make an abomination like the ones possible in oblivion

Mom with a blog

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
i enjoy character creators, therefore the sims 4 is a good game

Brexit the Frog

looking further down the franchise and noticing a Phoenix Wright vs. Professor Layton game....?? why would these two ever be pitted against one another? i'm scared

landy.

Rusty Staub posted:

looking further down the franchise and noticing a Phoenix Wright vs. Professor Layton game....?? why would these two ever be pitted against one another? i'm scared

i think they work together actually

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
the lost mega update:

moms heart and boss rush complete. now at -210 successful runs, feeling utter shame and want to just do an azazel run to feel better

cute anime girl

E3 Keynote posted:

the lost mega update:

moms heart and boss rush complete. now at -210 successful runs, feeling utter shame and want to just do an azazel run to feel better

azazel owns. he's chill to play

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy
i think the depressing part of playing the lost is that you dont really give a poo poo when you get bad items cause oh well youre going to die anyways

its when you get to the devil room and get pentagram+whore of babylon+brimstone and then instantly die to a fly

thats when i get sad at video games

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

the lost just sounds like self-flagellation and i have no idea why anyone plays it

tao of lmao

i love not being a completionist with games because as soon as a game asks me to do something i don't want to do i can put it down and find something fun to do

tao of lmao

farming achievements is the worst player trend of the last decade

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

final fantasy x's lightning dodging broke me of that habit and i've been a happier soul ever since

tao of lmao

BYOB Rachel posted:

final fantasy x's lightning dodging broke me of that habit and i've been a happier soul ever since

the lightning dodge was easier than the stupid butterflies for kimari's weapon.

put it this way: i did the lightning dodge 3 times (2 of my own saves and once for a friend) and i've done the butterflies zero times

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

it wasn't even about easy or hard it was just a realization that the task wasn't fun or interesting so i didn't have to do it and that was nice

tao of lmao

yeah i'd normally agree w you but i really wanted dmg break for lulu :shobon:

there was a way to craft dmg break weapons that i believe i decided was harder than just dodging the lightning.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

it's been so long since i played that game (at release) and i seem to remember it being pretty easy

i think i beat the final boss still wielding that water sword the main guy got from the start?

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
ffx was the game that made me stop playing final fantasy games

Scaly Haylie

tales from the borderlands, is it good?

Stormyish

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I just bought Sunless Sea, Transistor, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

I really should play Deus Ex again, I got frustrated because of an electric invisible boss or whatever and gave up

Stormyish

Lizard Wizard posted:

tales from the borderlands, is it good?

The episode that is out, yeah
They really need to release another, though

Pizzatime

your completion % in ffx-2 depended on what kind of dialogue choices you made. said this arbitrary thing instead of that other one? no 100% for you

Brexit the Frog

i got burned playing thru Suikoden I again this year by loving up the timing of ONE recruit

Scaly Haylie

dead rising 2 remains a very fun game, but a windowed mode would be nice

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

hey lizard wizard you should buy the weekly humble bundle it comes with a wizard's lizard

Scaly Haylie

Awesome! posted:

hey lizard wizard you should buy the weekly humble bundle it comes with a wizard's lizard

lol if you think i didn't impulse-vanity buy a wizard's lizard on release

tao of lmao

Gone Fashing posted:

ffx was the game that made me stop playing final fantasy games

i really liked x a lot :shobon:

Scaly Haylie

i can't ever play skyrim again

BIG BIC SQUAD

Lizard Wizard posted:

No, your next goal is 420 hours

The Alchemist

I have forgotten my password :(

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nvm no cake

Lizard Wizard posted:

lol...

:smith:

Scaly Haylie

A R M O R

Grass Effect
how the gently caress do I have 600+ hours on terraria; I haven't played that game in years

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
if i play 13 mo0re hours of skullgirls i can get it stuck at 69

----------------

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
con:i'd have to play skullgirls instead of guilty gear

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pro Target