Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drunk leprechaun
May 7, 2007
sobriety is for the weak and the stupid

Declan MacManus posted:

When I was a poor jobless college student I use to get a 40 of High Life and a bottle of orange juice and live it up

Now that I am a poor college grad I buy liquor on the reg and drink until I can't feel feelings

Sorry but you did it wrong in college. Should have gotten OE or a similar higher ABV 40 than High Life. I would regularly crush OE and oj in my undergrad days.

I'm assuming that you used this combo to get drunk, and weren't in love with the flavor combo that is High Life and oj.

And I can relate you grad school you. I'm really luck I get free good beer from work, otherwise I would probably be drinking piss too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

vyst posted:

They don't sell 40s in Florida. I feel I missed out on a time honoured drinking tradition

You haven't lived until you've either A) taped a 40 to each hand and played Edward 40Hands or B) drank out of a brown paper bag

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

vyst posted:

They don't sell 40s in Florida. I feel I missed out on a time honoured drinking tradition

That's some bunk rear end poo poo.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
wizard stick is the real drinking game motherfuckers

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
King Cobra and Slurricane are the superior bottles for smashing. There's this bullshit now where a lot of 40s are being packaged in plastic though and that pisses me off to no end

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Wizard stick is fun by Edward 40hands will always be the best. It should be an olympic drat sport

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

i feel like i could medal

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Roasted Donut posted:

Wizard stick is fun by Edward 40hands will always be the best. It should be an olympic drat sport

I'm 32 years old but I think I'm going to play Edward 40hands this weekend

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

someone organize the inaugural first annual tff drinking championship invitational tournament, with 5-man flipcup teams, 40hands, beer pong, kegstands, and the chugathon in which you chug a busch lite every lap around a 1/4mile track and the last 3 people standing medal (also if you fall 3 beers behind the person in front of you and you're not in the front 3 you're eliminated)

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

wheez the roux posted:

someone organize the inaugural first annual tff drinking championship invitational tournament, with 5-man flipcup teams, 40hands, beer pong, kegstands, and the chugathon in which you chug a busch lite every lap around a 1/4mile track and the last 3 people standing medal (also if you fall 3 beers behind the person in front of you and you're not in the front 3 you're eliminated)

You say that like any one of us could run a lap except maybe Fiz

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Per

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

beer sex barbecue The SEC will count Notre Dame, BYU and uhh Army as P5 opponents for the purpose of that scheduling rule that will go into effect in a year or whenever. trampoline civil war bjs
Mississippi State is the first to take advantage, scheduling BYU for '16 in Provo and '17 in Starkville, booze weed pennsylvania convenience stores.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

wheez the roux posted:

me and dogg would clean up

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

MindlessHavok posted:

You say that like any one of us could run a lap except maybe Fiz

Do I have to run the lap non-stop?

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Roasted Donut posted:

This was last fall get on my level

Sash! posted:

Do I have to run the lap non-stop?

Good point, I guess stumbling/crawling would count

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Roasted Donut posted:

i will break you

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

FSU and Alabama supposedly working on opening 2017

http://t.co/vJhwJqbYMs

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
If you and your roommate didn't make a beer pong table replica of your school's basketball court then what were you even doing?

drunk leprechaun
May 7, 2007
sobriety is for the weak and the stupid

wheez the roux posted:

I'm in and The Notorious ZSB can vouch for my drinking skills.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

MindlessHavok posted:

This was last fall get on my level

Good point, I guess stumbling/crawling would count

congrats on taking an hour to drink like 3 beers???

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

wheez the roux posted:

i will break you

i'm sure you can bronze medal

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

when we did centurion some cups would have water, a bunch would have vodka or gin, and one on each side had vodka with a magic shroom analogue (4-aco-dmt). you never knew who got it until later that night during the party when you or someone else playing started tripping balls. it owned. we also did multiball and had a bazillion weird rules like it was calvinball

i guarantee we made the best beer pong table of anyone on SA by far. i'll post pics so yall can get on my level, cunts

KIM JONG TRILL
Nov 29, 2006

GIN AND JUCHE

VDay posted:

If you and your roommate didn't make a beer pong table replica of your school's basketball court then what were you even doing?

basketball huh

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

VDay posted:

Going to the most football school of all football schools

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Roasted Donut posted:

congrats on taking an hour to drink like 3 beers???

If I remember correctly it was almost 3 cases and we had four person teams. Took like two hours. Longest game of beer pong I've ever played in my life

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
8 people to drink 3 cases. You will go far in hopeless alcoholic college football olympics

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I think we are going to play some beer pong for our summer kickoff party.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?

wheez the roux posted:

what about a tour de franzia

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Groucho Marxist posted:

what about a tour de franzia

franzia being sued for having too much arsenic in it owns. arsenic gets you drunk asfuck

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?
that's a bullshit lawsuit I drink franzia to speed up my death

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002
Dear lord can we please go back to trampolines or maybe football

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Invicta{HOG}, M.D. posted:

As if Franzia or 40s aren't heavily involved with both???

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

One time I was on a trampoline yelling about how Sherman should have finished the job when I spilled my Yuengling all over someone's barbecue ribs, and then it turned out they belonged to Jerry Sandusky, so I roundhouse kicked him and said "that's how they handle things in the South, like in Texas."

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Roasted Donut posted:

8 people to drink 3 cases. You will go far in hopeless alcoholic college football olympics

Oh and some of those cups were mystery shots

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Sash! posted:

One time I was on a trampoline yelling about how Sherman should have finished the job when I spilled my Yuengling all over someone's barbecue ribs, and then it turned out they belonged to Jerry Sandusky, so I roundhouse kicked him and said "that's how they handle things in the South, like in Texas."

ok lol

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

drunk leprechaun posted:

I'm in and The Notorious ZSB can vouch for my drinking skills.

I second his motion. This man can drink with the best, nigh on endlessly.

And I've seen him do it before and after football.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

Roasted Donut posted:

that's lionshead (the cheaper but almost as good version as yingers)

That's a lie, Mickeys has em. Source: bought one at work, it had it

Roasted Donut posted:

Deciding I should work spend my free time working at bars instead of going out to bars has led to me drinking even more

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

someone organize the tournament already so i can yell go cougs, bitch at all of you

wheez the roux fucked around with this message at 07:50 on Mar 20, 2015

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Someone pick captains and lets have a draft. Combine is tomorrow. Chug a standard 12 oz. beer and post time. Three shot drill. And the vertical leap where in you jump as high as you can and then lie about it after consuming the equivalent inches of grappa.

Invicta{HOG}, M.D.
Jan 16, 2002
Has anyone managed to accumulate and analyze data with regards to the speed of the game/number of plays and how it relates to player injury? When it was first brought up last year there was a lot of derision but it seemed like there was not much data to go on either way. Has anything changed in the past year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

Has anyone managed to accumulate and analyze data with regards to the speed of the game/number of plays and how it relates to player injury? When it was first brought up last year there was a lot of derision but it seemed like there was not much data to go on either way. Has anything changed in the past year?

Nope, everybody just decided Bert is a stupid crybaby turd.

• Locked thread