Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BWV
Feb 24, 2005

wonder if Carlo will have the courage to bench Ronaldo and play someone in better form this weekend—especially since their opponent is playing so well right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

BWV posted:

wonder if Carlo will have the courage to bench Ronaldo and play someone in better form this weekend—especially since their opponent is playing so well right now.

lol

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

BWV posted:

who's in better form than Ronaldo and plays in the same position?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Mean Bean Machine posted:

imagine typing that post out, smh

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
i don't think he knows who plays for Real or even watches football tbh maybe he just read a bleacher report article that said Ronaldo should be replaced with some of the other insanely sick wingers in the Real squad like...Jese?? maybe Chicharito would actually own if they put him out wide, just ripping out Beckham like crosses all day ftw....freaking Barca fans

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

My advanced stats say that Chicharito is the closest thing to an American in Real Madrid, therefore he must start and they have to give him good service.

Ronald's DZiBoT is really low so he should be subbed by *checks spreadsheet* Carvajal or something.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Cristiano's current level is so low that he could be replaced by Arbeloa and no one would notice, pathetic player.

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

El Hefe posted:

Cristiano's current level is so low that he could be replaced by Arbeloa and no one would notice, pathetic player.

Can you back that up with some advanced stats? Yeah, didn't think so. You probably don't even know what DZiBoT means, n00b.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

El Hefe posted:

grrr this blatantly fake and stupid post is making me so mad, so loving angry...Not. Haha. You think you can rile us Cristiano fans up with this low-level nonsense troll? We've been through it all, baby. We've seen things you Barca plastics wouldn't believe. The English media's public persecution of Ronaldo over his wink on the Rooney red card. I watched people calling him a p*ssy and a diver, saying he'd never adapt to the PL, before he scored 42 goals in a single season. I heard people calling him a f*ggot, before he showed up with his gorgeous supermodel girlfriend and a beautiful and virile baby boy. All those moments will be lost in time... like the hormones that have flowed through Messi's blood. Time to put you on my ignore list, fuckshit troll.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
Ronaldo has insanely high T levels as evidenced by his striking bod

Messi has insanely low T levels as evidenced by Spanish court filings

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Drogadon posted:

My advanced stats say that Chicharito is the closest thing to an American in Real Madrid, therefore he must start and they have to give him good service.

CONCACAF supremacy

i
m
o

Thought Navas should unironically permanently replace that shithouse Casillas.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

tbh playing with 10 would be better at this point.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

grrr this blatantly fake and stupid post is making me so mad, so loving angry...Not. Haha. You think you can rile us Cristiano fans up with this low-level nonsense troll? We've been through it all, baby. We've seen things you Barca plastics wouldn't believe. The English media's public persecution of Ronaldo over his wink on the Rooney red card. I watched people calling him a p*ssy and a diver, saying he'd never adapt to the PL, before he scored 42 goals in a single season. I heard people calling him a f*ggot, before he showed up with his gorgeous supermodel girlfriend and a beautiful and virile baby boy. All those moments will be lost in time... like the hormones that have flowed through Messi's blood. Time to put you on my ignore list, fuckshit troll.

drat this is like an epic speech from a movie, so loving motivating and I'm hyped as hell now.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
agreed, I just set a 1RM PR for deads

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I watched people calling him a p*ssy and a diver, saying he'd never adapt to the PL, before he scored 42 goals in a single season

only a real beta-bitch whose favorite player only scored on pens would say "p*ssy"

BWV fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Mar 21, 2015

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I heard in France theyre starting to call Ibrahimovic "Penlatan" after scoring two shameful penalties today.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Drogadon posted:

I heard in France theyre starting to call Ibrahimovic "Penlatan" after scoring two shameful penalties today.

They meant pengaleng.

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

My ni*ga

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)
I think I'm gonna watch the game today and hope for a big 'lona victory.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
I am shooting for 3-3 with some good goals and a fight

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
ah today is the 2nd watchable La Liga match of the season and we're only 6 months in?

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Score today Barca 6-1 Real Madrid

2 each for the MSN
1 penalty for Cristiano so he doesn't get too triste

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

I just want Shitker Crapsillas to commit a penalty and get a red card (maybe kicking Suarez in the teeth) and then cool guy Keylor will come in and stop the penalty.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I'd like Barca to win 5-2. Two for Messi and Suarez, one for my main twink Neymar, and two for the chimp just so that loser Ronaldo gets more jealous of a loving Welshman being a superior player.

Lladre
Jun 28, 2011

Soiled Meat
I like the way you guys think.

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Sorry to interrupt the "El Clrear endico" thread, but Villareal - Sevilla is a fun game so far, watch it.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

if you'd like something liga-related to look at besides all these bad barca posts villarreal and sevilla are playing a tense match in the race for top four

JorahTheExplorer
Oct 23, 2013

You aren't my Alves, Afonso Alves,
you make me sa-aad when sky's are blue,
and Georgie Best, cost fucking less,
so please take my Alves away.
how is moyes doing?

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Él Cláthiço

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

:getin:

phanter04
Apr 28, 2008
I need stream

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

phanter04 posted:

I need stream

Not starting for another 40min

click one of the ustreams when they show up (in 20mins time)
http://www.ronaldo7.net/video/real-madrid-live/real-madrid-live-stream.html

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Would very much like a win tonight

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Official El Clasico Script

Real Madrid starts out strong with Benzema scoring, Barca then dominates the game for another 60min and score 2 goals. Ronaldo or Bale then equalizes and then Ramos or some stupid fucktard makes a penalty on Neymar

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
This is on the BBC feed for the match

(the scarf in the back)

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

cmon the whites

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010
Lots of goals and silky skills please and maybe a red card or three.

meat CRime
Jun 12, 2010

ham, turkey, roast beef, cold cuts, North Carolina, vienna sausage
Grimey Drawer
Eugh, Ray Hudson, time to find a sky5 stream

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

stickyfngrdboy posted:

Lots of goals and silky skills please and maybe a red card or three.

meat CRime posted:

Eugh, Ray Hudson, time to find a sky5 stream

Agreed, Barcelona is scum and a fraud of a club

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meat CRime
Jun 12, 2010

ham, turkey, roast beef, cold cuts, North Carolina, vienna sausage
Grimey Drawer
Haha

• Locked thread