Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

The Lion King Mini Mafia is now open for signups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

24/7 de_dust2 no AWPs 60 tick is now running! Join fast before it fills up! PM me if you would like to be an admin and we will discuss fees.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Auspol Mafia - Young Greens Ideological Purity Convention. is now running for the terrible posters in the Auspol D&D Thread.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)
Unsealing Chapter 1: Terror in Constantinope is now open for sign-ups, looking for 14 players. It is not a traditional game, but is open to players of all experience levels.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
hi im back

The Bandits of Bishadh (bee-sha-duh) have been attacked! Players new and old are welcome.

death cob for cutie
Dec 30, 2006

dwarves won't delve no more
too much splatting down on Zot:4
Mega Man Mafia (M3) is taking signups. New players always welcome.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

It's like opening a door… to reality

UTOPFIA a newbie friendly F11 game is now taking signups! Click the image to claim the hottest graphic novel out now!

(If you spot anything wrong tell me since this the first game I have run!)

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Mafia, a game for 13 players is now open for signups

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

Shin Megami Tensei Mafia, a game for 25 players, is now open for signups.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

The Room Mafia is now open for signups. Eleven player french vanilla mini game.

EXAKT Science
Aug 14, 2012

8 on the Kinsey scale
The Elder Scrools V: Skyrim Mafia, a nonstandard game for 19 players, is now accepting signups! It's my first time modding, so come play!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

Imagine I said something deep here...

At 4:27 AM EST, an unauthorized breach of the CIA's central database was detected. This breach allowed sensitive, classified materials to be extracted; this data must be recovered quickly and quietly, and the CIA has authorised terminal sanctions to ensure this occurs.

You are one of seven hackers with the skill, the tools, and the motives to have done this hack, and it's only a matter of days before the CIA liquidates you all to be safe. Before the CIA tracks down your physical locations, you must act. You must find the ones responsible, or they will implicate the rest of you and fade into the shadows, leaving you to face the CIA's wrath.

This is a seven-player mafia game, with very traditional roles and no set-up gimmicks.

Game thread is here for sign-ups!

Byers2142 fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Feb 16, 2015

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Fast Food Mascot Mafia is up!

13 players, role madness, probably incredibly unbalanced power-recharging mechanic! What could go wrong?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Golgatha, New Mexico is a game of Mafia for fifteen players. It is currently taking signups.

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

The Kill

Translated from German, Evening News Report

"... victim's name has been confirmed as Cristophe Garb, recently returned to Berlin after spending several years living abroad. Anonymous sources in the police department say that the suspect's identification papers are American with the name Yeezus West, but that they highly doubt this is his real identity. His true identity may never be known, as West took his own life while in custody..."

~

TO: European Operations Director, Central Intelligence Agency
SUBJECT: Cristophe Garb

Sir, as you may be aware, one of our agents, Cristophe Garb, was assassinated this morning. Based on the identity of the shooter, I believe that this is a direct result of data lost during The Breach last month. Garb's identity was in the information stolen from the mainframe and the shooter, a Yeezus West, is one of the hackers suspected of the incident but later exonerated due to the capture of the "true" perpetrators.

Before we could question him, West died in his cell. Slashed wrists. This was a cover-up, played to look like a suicide.

~

TO: Berlin Attaché
SUBJECT: RE: Cristophe Garb

Find out what's going on. Use our NATO Intelligence agreements to get German and American operatives in the area to find out who the hell's targeting us.

~

This is a 14-player mafia game, with very traditional roles. It is a sequel to the last game I ran, both in terms of flavor and in terms of lessons learned. As such, while it's intended to run as a small, fast paced game, the number of players has been increased to be more forgiving.

Game thread is here for sign-ups!

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

Ladies and Djentlemen... This Time It's Periphery
, a game for 15 players, is now open for signups.

Game is 1/3 full, and because I totally forgot to specify, this game is :siren: Role Madness :siren: but actually balanced pretty well I think. Come play!!

kumba fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Feb 27, 2015

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Ballot Box Mafia

A game for 15 players with a very unique power role dynamic. Power roles are controlled by groups of players instead of individuals.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Tremendous Taste posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udmTfK6_aM8

:siren: For real, sign up or confirm your presign for SA Mafia here. Leaving roster flexible until this weekend, sometime. :siren:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

The Piano Men, a game for 13 players, is now taking signups!

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Assassin in the Palace, a Nightless Mafia where the "town" is more informed than the scum!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Dragons of Mafia Now open.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tick Tock Mafia, a light's out game for 13 players is now taking signups

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

The Bandits of Bishadh (bee-sha-duh) have been attacked! Players new and old are welcome.

The Sisters have been crushed by the Bandit Killer Aileen Wojda. Congrats to the winner(s)!

Meanwhile, there is great Misery in Madriu; will you help? Players new and old welcome, especially newer players!

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
Has this ever happened to you?

You're just having fun playing mafia, OMGUS'ing your rear end off, when suddenly a horrible person by the name of Harell Krold comes in and calls you mafia?
This angers you enough to replace out of the game and completely ruin your day.

Well then do I have the game for you.

Welcome to Whatever the gently caress this poo poo is, a mafia game for the entire family.

Jump King
Aug 10, 2011

Dr. Winslow's Serious Game For Serious Folk
9 player flavourless open setup designed for old players looking to get back into the game.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
CYOR: The Grand Return has appeared! :toot:

Please sign up if you are a cool duder who wants to have a fun time.

hexwren
Feb 27, 2008

This is a loud and dumb three-chord game about cartoon robot punks.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
ARE YOU:
- A player who received a PM recently from some guy you didn't recognize?
- Did the PM say you should play mafia more, even though you haven't played a game in drat near five years?
- Did you think this was very strange, but then you got to thinking, and you remembered, oh yeah, I did kinda have fun playing mafia back then. I wanna give it another shot!

Well good news because I made a game for you!

:yarr: The Scurrilous Sea Scum of the Savomarine Shore :yarr: is accepting signups.

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

:dance: Two Axis Mafia, an experimental game for seven players, is up. :dance:

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
come join The Last Will & Testament (of Jackie Onassis and friends)

it's a mafia game for 13+ players with a new mechanic, I think it's new anyway, and hopefully it will be fun!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Dragon Ball Z Kai Mafia, a role-heavy game for 13+ players is (against my better judgment) now open for sign-ups!

Byers2142
May 5, 2011

The 1900s was a good century. We were all (probably) born in it, and in the 90s we had a wide, eclectic, and exciting musical environment that acted as the swan song for our century of birth. To celebrate a decade of music (and Asiina's hatred of that decade), we're going to spend the next several days calling each other idiots in an Internet party game.

CYOS: The Swan Songs is now recruiting! A 13-player game with very nontraditional roles based on a 90s song you, the player, selects!

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
Launched a 7 player open setup silly game

WhackyMafia is go

Alaster
Nov 18, 2006

Hanging just next to your door in the hallway is a painting of an EXQUISITE WIZARD. Your mother collects these awful things IRONICALLY.
LessWhackyMafia third time's the charm

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Two Axis Mafia V2, a game for seven players, is up!

People liked the format enough that I'm running it again! Two of the seven slots are already presigned, so this should fill up fast.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
El Dorado 2 : Mayhem in the dunes

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3710165

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

Scurry Scum has ended with the murder of the traitorous pirates (TOWN VICTORY)

Meanwhile, there is a murder afoot in a desert. Will you solve the mystery? A Pummeling in Pimonia is accepting signups.

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Apr 6, 2015

wall monitor
Jan 1, 2007

Three Axis Mafia is now taking signups.

Because why have two different ways to win... when you could have three?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

Role Madness 3 is the third in a line of Role Madness games I've run. This one differs by being a completely closed setup with unique roles to coincide with the Flavor Mechanic.

Flavor Mechanic?! You write your own flavor this game! Space Archaeologist Doctor? Batman Cop? Do you kill with the freshness of lemon? It's all up to you and will be reflected in PMs and Game Updates!

Zesty fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Apr 9, 2015

• Locked thread