Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CATTASTIC
Mar 31, 2010

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
who?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

My Sharona

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

thatbastardken posted:

rip turnbull, you were a roald dahl character I think? the school principal who hated kids.

maybe Abbott put him in the chokey.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
Abbot thinks as long as he screeches 'I withdraw, I withdraw I withdraw that comment!' as soon as he says something he knows is awful then it will be fine.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Shprayz ikh mir mit gikhe, mir gikhe trit
Nokh a ferdl tsum yarid, tsum yarid
Mitn tayster kling ikh mir, kling ikh mir
Un a lidl zing ikh mir, zing ikh mir

Tsu der shtot iz vayt dokh, zeyer zeyer vayt
Shteyt a kretshme bay der zayt, bay der zayt
Breyt tseefnt iz di tir, iz di tir
- Kretshme gib a glezl, gib a glezl mir!

Nokh a glezl, nokh eyns, nokh a gloz
Gist mir on der bale-, der balebos
Vos mir shtot un ven mir, ven yarid
Az keyn ferdl darf ikh nit, darf ikh nit

S'ferdl hob ikh nit gekoyft, nit gekoyft
Un dos gelt shoyn lang farzoyft, lang farzoyft
Un far tsores shpring ikh mir, shpring ikh mir
Un a lidl zing ikh mir, zing ikh mir! Ey!

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Lah-da-day da-da-day-day, da-da day day day
La-la-da-da-da day-day-day-day
Day-day-day
La-da-da-da-day day-day day-day
Day-day-day

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
I love Palestine

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
Yasser Arafat was a great man

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

Avshalom posted:

La-la-da-da-da day-day-day-day
Day-day-day
La-da-da-da-day day-day day-day
Day-day-day

I like your old stuff better than your new stuff.

Avshalom posted:

the fleshy veils of my anus unfold like a red rose at daybreak. i beckon you into my oasis.

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

white mans burping posted:

Yasser Arafat was a great man
Please stop trolling??

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Graic Gabtar posted:

I like your old stuff better than your new stuff.
I piss straight into your open mouth and you drink it down like fine champagne.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
ALLAH ACKBAR

ALLAH ACKBAR

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop

Cartoon posted:

pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg
pony.jpg

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAzCU29y2-U

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
Jumping Jews

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Australia is p. much a few Jews and a few ewes.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

Can someone tell when the thread might have something worth reading posted to it?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

starkebn posted:

Can someone tell when the thread might have something worth reading posted to it?
never

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
I'm hoping it gets good for NSW Pol.

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts
And I had just finally got ASIO off my case..

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

Avshalom posted:

I piss straight into your open mouth and you drink it down like fine champagne.

I've been offered so much piss to drink in this thread you would hope that I know the good stuff by now.

asio
Nov 29, 2008

"Also Sprach Arnold Jacobs: A Developmental Guide for Brass Wind Musicians" refers to the mullet as an important tool for professional cornet playing and box smashing black and blood

starkebn posted:

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

white mans burping posted:

I'm hoping it gets good for NSW Pol.

All the LNP attack ads I've seen have been "Luke Foley has no experience and no track record" as if that's supposed to be a deterrent.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

starkebn posted:

I don't think any of us will be alive by that point.

Konomex
Oct 25, 2010

a whiteman who has some authority over others, who not only hasn't raped anyone, or stared at them creepily...
There is minimal evidence that Mike Baird hasn't, at some point in his life, eaten a live human baby. Can you trust a man who lacks enough alibis?

Don't elect a possible cannibal, elect a wooden plank, at least a plank can't eat your infant flesh.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Konomex posted:

There is minimal evidence that Mike Baird hasn't, at some point in his life, eaten a live human baby. Can you trust a man who lacks enough alibis?

Don't elect a possible cannibal, elect a wooden plank, at least a plank can't eat your infant flesh.

Mike Baird hosed a dog

RC Bandit
Sep 7, 2012

Hanson: It's Time

Grimey Drawer

Konomex posted:

Zenithe
Feb 25, 2013

Ask not to whom the Anidavatar belongs; it belongs to thee.

Konomex posted:

He hasn't gone on record saying he hasn't. Maybe he was too busy eating babies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93kkEMIXu5s

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

All the LNP attack ads I've seen have been "Luke Foley has no experience and no track record" as if that's supposed to be a deterrent.

I've seen a few calling Foley a liar because the lnp aren't going to actually sell the poles and wires.

fliptophead
Oct 2, 2006

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

To me, as an obvious auspol loser, these type of ads are hilarious, on par with late night shopping ads. Apparently they'll convince me to vote liberal due to the fact the labor candidate is inexperienced but the lib option got in due to the corruption of the previous leader? If only there was an easier option!

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Go drown in piss John Laws you utter fuckbagdouchebastardasshole

quote:

Laws brought an elderly man to tears on live radio this morning after the 80-year-old called in to Laws’ 2SM morning program to share his story about sexual abuse as a child.

Laws called the elderly man, named Brian, a “wet blanket” and suggested he “go to the pub and have a lemonade, for god sake” before forcing a “thank you” out of him for taking the call.

In the chat, Brian recounts two assaults that occurred when he was 11 and 14-years-old in the mid-1930s.

Without letting Brian finish, Laws pipes in, “took a little while for you to get around to talk about it,” he chuckles.

Brian responds by telling Laws he went to the police twice and on both occasions “they told me to go away and forget about it. No one would do anything about it”.

Laws asks him if he feels better having talked about it on air.

“Not really,” Brian responds.

“So in other words we’ve wasted each other’s time,” Laws says.

starkebn
May 18, 2004

Wow, that's vile

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
The bit where he forced him to say thank you actually made me cry, I was so loving angry. It was just so cruel.

It was a textbook depiction of revictimisation of victims of crime, and it's not the first time he's done. Remember when he asked a woman who had been raped as a six year old if she had provoked it? And of course ACMA did jack and poo poo about it then.

Fruity Gordo fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Mar 21, 2015

GoldStandardConure
Jun 11, 2010

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Pillbug

Konomex posted:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
vote for boat

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Fruity Gordo posted:

The bit where he forced him to say thank you actually made me cry, I was so loving angry. It was just so cruel.

It was a textbook depiction of revictimisation of victims of crime, and it's not the first time he's done. Remember when he asked a woman who had been raped as a six year old if she had provoked it? And of course ACMA did jack and poo poo about it then.

The saddest thing about it this is that Laws isn't even exceptional in his horrible loving views. It's pretty much "standard response 101" if you lived through this sort of thing before the last couple of decades.

If you were a kid and you tried to report that someone had raped or molested you, you were looking at either being dismissed outright, called a liar, blamed for it or simply have your life ruined. Get called a human being by your parents and be ostracised by everyone. "Why would you tell such horrible lies?" "What's wrong with you?" Maybe even get beaten up on the streets or at school because no one likes a dirty poofta.

Kids complain about not having rights now, but back then having the poo poo beaten out of you simply didn't even raise eyebrows. If you were lucky, visible scarring or a broken arm could get a "Dial it back a bit, eh?" from a doctor or a cop. Sexual assaults? No, they simply didn't happen. Let's all close our eyes and pretend we don't hear the screams.

The Pedogeddon thread is currently showing the breathtaking evils that happened in the UK over the last 50 years. The extent is beyond words.

As I said when the truth about Jimmy Saville first came out - no one survived the seventies unscarred.

Megillah Gorilla fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Mar 21, 2015

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Lid posted:

Go drown in piss John Laws you utter fuckbagdouchebastardasshole

Why is this Brian fellow so vengeful? Why does he want to make the community look bad, hmmm? I mean, I'm not saying that what happened, if it happened, is right, but we have to think of the larger picture here, what sense is there in digging up old abuses like this? Can't this Brian fellow keep everyone else in mind? Does he have any respect for how everyone else feels here?

-The Average Mature Adult Citizen, the world over.

Fruity Gordo
Aug 5, 2013

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!

AVeryLargeRadish posted:

Why is this Brian fellow so vengeful? Why does he want to make the community look bad, hmmm? I mean, I'm not saying that what happened, if it happened, is right, but we have to think of the larger picture here, what sense is there in digging up old abuses like this? Can't this Brian fellow keep everyone else in mind? Does he have any respect for how everyone else feels here?

Things happen.

- Tony Abbott

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE
What if Pyne was in Star Wars?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWa0WmMo-1Y