Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Demiurge4 posted:

loving lol. I really want Elements to get into relegation at this point but it's too late now.

They can still fall into a tie for it, can't they? If they go 0-2 next week and MYM/Giants go 2-0 they all tie for last, right?

(The same applies to Roccat, I think)

E:f,b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Elements has the tiebreaker on MYM don't they?

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

If MYM and Giants go 2-0 and Elements and Roccat go 0-2 you've got a four way tie for autorelegation.

Or Ele/ROcc can go 2-0 and the Wolves go 1-1 you're looking at a three way tie for 6-8.

And of the four teams it's

Sk vs Mym
Roccat vs MyM
Elements vs Fnatic
Elements vs Giants
Giants vs Wolves

Probably not gonna see MyM upset SK.

Calax fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Mar 21, 2015

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

rabidsquid posted:

Elements has the tiebreaker on MYM don't they?

Yes, but they don't have the tiebreaker vs Giants :getin: and in a 3-way/4-way tie if a single team doesn't hold a winning record vs all of the other teams then none of those records matter.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
The NACS continues to be messy - a member of TSM Darkness released scrim details and gave advice to one of Fusion's Analysts (Bee Sin), who turns out to have a habit of getting 'advice' from other team members

Classy stuff. Fusion made a statement Here - seems to be no big uproar but I imagine Bee Sin will be turfed.

PlaceholderPigeon fucked around with this message at 09:07 on Mar 21, 2015

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

The leaker was Darkness's adc, T3azer, and he's apparently quitting pro-league over it in shame.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

So I'm watching LCK.

Has.... Korea gone insane? Udyr, Vlad, Maokai support.

And that's just game 1

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This GE Tigers vs CJ game is pretty drat intense.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
Is Korea on 5.5?

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Aumanor posted:

Is Korea on 5.5?

No 5.4 still, I think they're switching next week.

edit: GE running mid Sion.

Freaksaus fucked around with this message at 13:09 on Mar 21, 2015

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
i just tune in and kuro is playing sion mid into lb? the hell lol

it's like he checked some counter site that wasn't updated after the rework, haha

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Lovechop posted:

i just tune in and kuro is playing sion mid into lb? the hell lol

it's like he checked some counter site that wasn't updated after the rework, haha

It actually works, because he takes precisely 0 damage from LB, starving her from kills and harassing with e.

Freaksaus
Jun 13, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Aumanor posted:

It actually works, because he takes precisely 0 damage from LB, starving her from kills and harassing with e.

He gets extra props for building Banner as well.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
Kuro is putting on one of the most impressive series I've ever seen. He can literally bring out anything and make it work.

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Double baron promoted siege minions is a legit strat~korea LoL 2015

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Jayisspecial posted:

Kuro is putting on one of the most impressive series I've ever seen. He can literally bring out anything and make it work.

Except yasuo lol

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012
To be fair though, CJ really dropped the ball on that baron call.

babydonthurtme
Apr 21, 2005
It's my first time...
Grimey Drawer
Man oh man I can't wait to catch up on this week's LCK VODs, it really sounds like everyone is on cat drugs in the best way. And they're only on 5.4, too, where the gently caress are our drugs, EU, NA :sigh:

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

babydonthurtme posted:

Man oh man I can't wait to catch up on this week's LCK VODs, it really sounds like everyone is on cat drugs in the best way. And they're only on 5.4, too, where the gently caress are our drugs, EU, NA :sigh:

I think TSM and CLG have their playoff spot locked in so enjoy seeing if Nautilus support is legit or not.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!

babydonthurtme posted:

Hey now, Fnatic vs UoL was pretty :catdrugs:

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

Hypocrisy posted:

I think TSM and CLG have their playoff spot locked in so enjoy seeing if Nautilus support is legit or not.

CLG has to play a tiebreaker if they lose to TSM and TIP and TIP wins all 4.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
You guys weren't kidding about GBM's Xerath. :vince:

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
I can't wait to see which innovative picks Team Solo Mid, the world's best league of legends group, tries out today on the rift...

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Oh my god we're 9 seconds into the week and we got a gragas pick by gragas god cris. THis is truly a golden age of Legends.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
So CST vs TIP. I predict a <30min stomp on Coast.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

Mancloud: What should I play coach??

Zoolander from the movie Zoolander: Pick Chogath

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

Libertine posted:

You guys weren't kidding about GBM's Xerath. :vince:

Haven't seen this week's games yet but dude's a goddamn monster. Monte said someone interviewed him and he said that he actively studies the juking style of every single one of his opponents that week, so he can tailor his Xerath ults specifically for them, and that's why he has such an amazing hit rate with them :catstare: pretty sick dedication to micro

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
:siren: Yasuo Impulse pick :siren:

Man didn't they learn from GE Tigers? I almost hope they get punished for that level of disrespect, if only so we have a chance at Dig auto relegation still. :allears:

Combo
Aug 19, 2003

Mid cho and jungle gragas, ok coast

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

That no synergy yasuo with zed up seems for the win to me.

Bankerfox
Oct 11, 2012
Why would you replace players with Koreans and not replace Cris? Is Coast's management as bad as their coach's fashion sense?

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
It kinda doesn't matter because Impact got Rumble.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Bankerfox posted:

Why would you replace players with Koreans and not replace Cris? Is Coast's management as bad as their coach's fashion sense?

Coast put all their "good players" into the challenger team F5. The team you see now in LCS is basically a lost cause that they just filled with players in order to finish the split.

Bankerfox
Oct 11, 2012

Admoon posted:

Coast put all their "good players" into the challenger team F5. The team you see now in LCS is basically a lost cause that they just filled with players in order to finish the split.

Coast will never stop being a lovely org it seems.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Rush's slick solo first blood was so badass it crashed my Adobe Flash player. :stare:

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

Cris: still garbage

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
This is why nidalee needs nerfs

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

Leona was standing on top of a stunned Graves and still didn't hit ult properly

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Allyn posted:

Cris Coast: still garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Admoon posted:

Final Five still lost both of their games this week too, lol

• Locked thread