Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

I'm sad.

##vote anidav

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Bees is behind it all.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

black_tangled posted:

I'm sad.

##vote anidav

Hell.me too

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Gough Suppressant posted:

Violence begets violence.

The only way to stop the night kills is to stop the lynching.

If a solidly likely town is gonna take this view at this point then we're pretty hosed. MMGs death isn't exactly random.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

Bees is behind it all.

I'll take credit for it, yes.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

everythingWasBees posted:

I'll take credit for it, yes.

:catstare:

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
The only times we have had people claim their action was unsuccessful, there has been a commuter claim.

Night 1 there were two kills, if you have a one shot kill there's a big chance you use it night 1 just because you might be dead.

This is the only theory that makes a loving lick of sense to me for the whole game. Everything has been utterly hosed and this presents a reason why.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Tirade posted:

If a solidly likely town is gonna take this view at this point then we're pretty hosed. MMGs death isn't exactly random.

We are hosed.

But I actually think there's no scum. I'm cry

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
Tirade and Gough Suppressant and Lid and Splode are all scum let's vote GS and then Tirade and then just dig a big ditch in the centre of town and throw everybody in it

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Tirade posted:

A lot of the scum targets are far too...consistent for what a scum team would do, I guess? For that to make any sense.
Also agreed that Cum's use of the list is scummy, since that is half the player-base and of course at least one of those could be scum. But all the rest of the scum could be on the other list! It could be a list of all town and one scum, so as far as hints go it's pretty much useless.
Sorry for not elaborating last night, I went to bed because it was 1 AM.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

Tirade and Gough Suppressant and Lid and Splode are all scum let's vote GS and then Tirade and then just dig a big ditch in the centre of town and throw everybody in it

Let's all commit ritual suicide.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Tirade posted:

TOML has been talking for weeks about making a balanced mafia game. Do you think he then makes scums basic night kill unblockable? Nope.

Whatever the case is, some crazy bullshit is going on here, this is my theory and I think it stands up pretty well.

Beet had talked about how he wanted to run a no scum game but lost the chance because he mentioned it. He and TOML talk a lot, I think TOMLs entire python project to simulate a mafia game based on numbers was a front. He even said it included features where lynchings and night kills were random, what has this game been if not random killings?

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008

Old Dirty Cumburgs posted:

Let's all commit ritual suicide.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

everythingWasBees posted:

A lot of the scum targets are far too...consistent for what a scum team would do, I guess? For that to make any sense.
Also agreed that Cum's use of the list is scummy, since that is half the player-base and of course at least one of those could be scum. But all the rest of the scum could be on the other list! It could be a list of all town and one scum, so as far as hints go it's pretty much useless.
Sorry for not elaborating last night, I went to bed because it was 1 AM.

FACT: We have no Data on anyone.

FACT: The list was claimed to have 1 scum on it.

FACT: Statistically speaking, it was better to lynch from the list than lynch randomly.

Scummy? No. Cummy.

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Like Jesus, if there are scum then they have played such a strong game so far and we have taken so many losses that we are hosed regardless.

If there aren't, then we end the lynchings and end the madness.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

No man ever did me so much good, or enemy so much harm, but I repaid him with ENDLESS SHITPOSTING
Another possibility is that scum are swarming out of the woodwork to craft one last narrative so that we throw away our last vote. Don't give up comrades. Vote for whoever I voted for last. Its the only true choice

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

There's also a good chance that if we're wrong then we lose for not lynching scum, since at this point we probably need a scum lynch every night.

Negative Entropy
Nov 30, 2009

Less scum than we thought, we get another chance. This may be our last.
I'm still set on Tirade and Fruity.
##vote Fruity Gordo

I'm sure i changed my vote to Tirade last night. Sorry MMG, i doubted you. It seemed really convenient to claim cop with only one out of three bits of information.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm voting for Sulla

##Sulla-Marius 88

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm voting for Anidav

##vote Anidav

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

Is that a serious vote or what Mr. Bucket

Splode
Jun 18, 2013

put some clothes on you little freak
"Oh no, the whole game is rigged let's all just give up now"

You might have this game in the bag but you don't get to be this lazy, scum.

##vote Gough Suppressant

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
Waluigi the Party Star

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

Is that a serious vote or what Mr. Bucket

Why would I be serious at this point. To quote A Beautiful Mind:

My plan was perfect, the game is flawed.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Unless toml was really running game and prepping me irl for weeks, including fake help sessions with so, the Python script is real.

##unvote
##vote Gough suppressant

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm just gonna have fun, at this point.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

OK apparently not

I think if there is scum its either Tirade or GS based on role claims and all that biz

So either one, you guys pick, I'll flip my vote from GS to Tirade and no one else

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug
Gough I'm so depressed about how poo poo we're doing that I'm happy to test your theory of "the only way to win is not to play". But I also want anidav dead.

I'm still more suss on Fruity, but how's this for a compromise: turbo-lynch anidav, if he's scum then yay we've finally got one, if he's town I'll at least salvage some satisfaction out of this game from dispatching the worst town player in the world.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug
Jesus what? No! Not Gough you lunatics.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Tirade posted:

Gough I'm so depressed about how poo poo we're doing that I'm happy to test your theory of "the only way to win is not to play". But I also want anidav dead.

I'm still more suss on Fruity, but how's this for a compromise: turbo-lynch anidav, if he's scum then yay we've finally got one, if he's town I'll at least salvage some satisfaction out of this game from dispatching the worst town player in the world.

Hell, I'm in

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

Gough
Tirade
ODC

3 scum right there. Vote them in that order and we will see what happens

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

##vote Gough Suppressant
As good a choice as any at this point.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

Gough
Tirade
ODC

3 scum right there. Vote them in that order and we will see what happens

It's gonna be real funny when you find out that it isn't true.

Would you be willing to eat your hat if I flip town?

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

I would be willing to shrug my shoulders and make an off the cuff humorous comment

And if you are scum, as you probably are, I would be willing to make a humorous comment about how bad I am at mafia

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Pillbug
Gough is town you weirdos / scum.

Just Burgs
Jan 15, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

I would be willing to shrug my shoulders and make an off the cuff humorous comment

And if you are scum, as you probably are, I would be willing to make a humorous comment about how bad I am at mafia

That's no fun. I want to see a hat being eaten.

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

If I make it to day 40 I promise to have a meltdown

Sulla Faex
May 14, 2010

Tirade posted:

Gough is town you weirdos / scum.

You scum

Scummmmmm

Hissssss

Scum

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

I'm inclined to agree that Tirade/ODC/Gough are probably scum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Sulla-Marius 88 posted:

You scum

Scummmmmm

Hissssss

Scum

If only for that, for Tirade.

• Locked thread