Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

demonR6
Sep 4, 2012

There are too many stupid people in the world. I'm not saying we should kill them all or anything. Just take the warning labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself.

Lipstick Apathy

FlyingCowOfDoom posted:

Been watching some streamers today and am interested. After Navyfield went to poo poo I kind of lost interest in Naval combat games but it looks like the speed and action are nicely balanced from what Ive seen so far.

It has its good and bad moments. For the most part the game is enjoyable even at this state of beta. There is still quite a bit of work to do with balancing but it can get there and be a solid game if WG decides not to gently caress this up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"

James Garfield posted:

Because of the way torpedo detection works, longer range is normally a disadvantage. Torpedoes show up far enough away that you'll never hit anyone competent at range. Otherwise, the only thing range does is make your torpedoes proportionally easier to spot. If you launch torpedoes from 5 km, torpedoes with a 20 km range will be spotted the instant they leave your ship, but 5 km torpedoes will only show up when they're more than halfway through. None of the torpedoes in game are fast enough to make up for that disadvantage.
That said, 500 meters isn't enough range to make much difference. I'd ignore the range difference completely, and choose based on the other attributes.

Also the problem with 20km range torpedoes is that the spread is wider and at that range there will inevitably be a course/speed change that makes you miss.

Destroyers aren't really good at the high tiers for this reason. It's all about the battleships and the occasional cruiser.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

I should not be as enthusiastic about the idea of going from the Cleveland to the Pensacola as I am. I'm just hurting for the faster shells and better pen. The Cleveland's DPM is hilarious, but I just need to get too close up to really tear chunks out of enemies.

I am enthusiastic about the prospect of the Worcester though. Should be comedy mode for taking on DDs.

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003
Man I wish there were replays. Just had my best battle yet, playing the :allears: Kongo :allears:

105k damage. 1k more and I would have claimed the 8th kill. :negative:

TheFluff
Dec 13, 2006

FRIENDS, LISTEN TO ME
I AM A SEAGULL
OF WEALTH AND TASTE

PirateBob posted:

Man I wish there were replays. Just had my best battle yet, playing the :allears: Kongo :allears:

105k damage. 1k more and I would have claimed the 8th kill. :negative:

I got 6 kills in the Omaha earlier but the recording is full of 2PAC members talking about World of Tanks. Teamspeak :argh:

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

James Garfield posted:

Because of the way torpedo detection works, longer range is normally a disadvantage. Torpedoes show up far enough away that you'll never hit anyone competent at range. Otherwise, the only thing range does is make your torpedoes proportionally easier to spot. If you launch torpedoes from 5 km, torpedoes with a 20 km range will be spotted the instant they leave your ship, but 5 km torpedoes will only show up when they're more than halfway through. None of the torpedoes in game are fast enough to make up for that disadvantage.
That said, 500 meters isn't enough range to make much difference. I'd ignore the range difference completely, and choose based on the other attributes.

Yeah, I'd say that torpedo speed is far more important than range. Long range torpedoes generally have pretty lovely speed in the water, making them much easier to detect and dodge. Torpedoes with a higher speed, fired from close range, are much harder to dodge.

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

McGavin posted:

Yeah, I'd say that torpedo speed is far more important than range. Long range torpedoes generally have pretty lovely speed in the water, making them much easier to detect and dodge. Torpedoes with a higher speed, fired from close range, are much harder to dodge.

There are two ways to use torpedoes.

One way is by playing chicken, and it guarantees kills.

The other way is to pick out particularly dumb-looking pubbies, and launch a long-range spread and hope they wander into it.

Both are acceptable. Sometimes, you can't get into torpedo duelling range without eating it, so you just try and pick off the dumbest pubbie in the pack.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

There are two ways to use torpedoes.

One way is by playing chicken, and it guarantees kills.

The other way is to pick out particularly dumb-looking pubbies, and launch a long-range spread and hope they wander into it.

Both are acceptable. Sometimes, you can't get into torpedo duelling range without eating it, so you just try and pick off the dumbest pubbie in the pack.

The third way is to just force the pubbie to turn pushing less of his guns available to the current fight and possibly into a favorable position for others on your team.

Gamesguy
Sep 7, 2010

I found the Yamato's niche - sniping carriers from 24 km where they think they're safe.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
By now, I think everyone knows that if you point your guns on one side of the ship and hit CTRL-X, they will remain pointed on that side.

However I found out something new. If you point your guns at a location and hit Shift-X, your guns will track that location. Useful to know.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Dalael posted:

By now, I think everyone knows that if you point your guns on one side of the ship and hit CTRL-X, they will remain pointed on that side.

However I found out something new. If you point your guns at a location and hit Shift-X, your guns will track that location. Useful to know.

Yeah, you can lock to position or relative bearing, both have useful moments.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Some dude was in his Tier 5 carrier (Independance) and started asking for the ennemy team to kill him claiming that our team sucked (We in fact, did suck). When I told him that these were bold words coming from a beached carrier, his reply was that being a carrier, he's not supposed to move.

Please.. Enlighten me... How in the hell can someone even think that is a legitimate way to play a carrier? :doh:

E: A beached carrier is effectively an airstrip. If they wanted an airstrip on the island, they would build one.

Dalael fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Mar 22, 2015

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012

Dalael posted:

Some dude was in his Tier 5 carrier (Independance) and started asking for the ennemy team to kill him claiming that our team sucked (We in fact, did suck). When I told him that these were bold words coming from a beached carrier, his reply was that being a carrier, he's not supposed to move.

Please.. Enlighten me... How in the hell can someone even think that is a legitimate way to play a carrier?

The same hive mind thinks that going fast is the only thing they can do in their cruisers and DDs. And then cry about the battleships still on the other side of the map they left behind before meeting their deaths. And now said battleships are under harassment from the enemy carrier planes. Boy that BB is really wishing his aa cruiser ships hadn't gone off into the sunset and died within the first 4 minutes of the match.

Edit: And I just saw how one could think the aoba sucks. Poor guy took a triple citadel hit from me. I was an aoba as well though so rip that guy. No seriously, I swung my turrets, aimed and fired. Then turned to deal with a DD that appeared 7km away. Then I get a notice I sunk a ship and see the aoba sinking under the water.

JuffoWup fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Mar 22, 2015

Fart Car '97
Jul 23, 2003

I'm worried the developing pubbie carrier meta is all fighters all the time because TBing is hard and if you go all fighters you can play pretend useful rts

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

Fart Car '97 posted:

I'm worried the developing pubbie carrier meta is all fighters all the time because TBing is hard and if you go all fighters you can play pretend useful rts

Doesn't the problem solve itself then? Randoms go nothing but fighters on carriers since it's simple, carriers can't actually touch ships, we get to sail free and wide and they get to play their RTS.

Seems like a winning situation to me because goddamn, TB's are annoying critters.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Fart Car '97 posted:

I am not too worried about that. Since the start of the beta, I have only encountered one carrier who was fit with fighters only. The funny thing was that there were no enemy carrier on the other side, thus he was entirely useless the whole match.

bUm
Jan 11, 2011

sparkmaster posted:

So while I'm desperately waiting for a beta test invite, I'll pose a question.

With all the action items, good and bad, with WoS, how would you all describe the fun factor? Is this a fun game and one worth playing?
Pretty fun.

My impressions so far:
- DDs are great fun (up to tier V US, abandon Japanese ones at tier III because the super slow turret turn being lame). You can roam the seas basically invisible since your spotting range is much further than your spot-able range (as long as no dumb-luck airplanes spot you; finding an also-invisible enemy destroyer can be bad news, depending on if they have support and it doesn't just become a fun knife-fight to the death) and use this to jump enemies as they round an island (you can solo full HP BBs if they're dumb enough/forced into being close to islands). I hope they make DDs a little less fragile in the future though since one lucky volley from pretty much anything will end your game no matter how well you're playing it.

- Cruisers (up to tier V US, didn't bother with Japanese) are pretty fun since you can dish so many rounds out that you can rack up some serious hurt (wreck DDs, do sizable damage to BBs) if you can stay safe enough or not be focused. Staying safe in a Cruiser seems tough so far since you're the low HP, easier-to-kill target even when you stick with BBs.

- BBs (up to the Kongo, tier V) are super hit and miss in my opinion. Literally. They're depressingly unfun when you spend 5+ minutes constantly having volleys that straddle (land both short and long) the enemy ship(s) and then have to wait out the 30 second reload to have another perfectly-sized-up volley land both short and long again. That said, you can't help but grin when you knock 20k+ hitpoints off some schmuck from 18km out. I feel like I need to work on balancing getting closer (aka hitting more) while still staying back enough that I don't get torp-ninjaed by a DD or become the obvious focal point for all enemy guns (teamwork OP!).

- Haven't tried CVs and probably won't outside of experimental purposes. Least Sky Cancer seems like there's more nuance than Arty scrubbing in WoT, but that wasn't my jazz in tanks and doubt it will be here.

- The current worst thing (besides the pubbies :rimshot:... I mean Willie Dees :c00lbert:) right now is the lack of maps. I think there's only like five, maybe six, maps right now and one is for tier I/II only while two more are only for like V and over. Same map over and over can get kind of dull, the three (king of the hill, base capture, and 2?/3/4 point [depending on map] capture) types do little to really add variety. I feel like more complex map goals could work well with ships since deathmatch doesn't seem as good with ships (it usually takes a really long time because ships take a lot more punishment to die, generally speaking).

kalven posted:

Because range is more important then rate of fire.
5.0km -> 5.5km (or was it 4.5 ->5.0?) didn't seem like a worthwhile trade to me since you still basically have to shotgun them either way (be well within spot distance, pretty close or in secondary distance); I kept the unupgraded torps on the Clemson for the faster reload and didn't regret it.

Edit:
Couple friends streaming more WoWS at http://www.twitch.tv/choppernine right now. No keys to give away, but random goons harassing them in chat would be pretty funny for me.

bUm fucked around with this message at 05:09 on Mar 22, 2015

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

I've spent the day working and watching twitch streams to try and get a key because I really want to play this.

All I have to show for it is shame, unending shame :spergin:.

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.

apseudonym posted:

I've spent the day working and watching twitch streams to try and get a key because I really want to play this.

Don't worry, I've contemplated diving to such depths of depravity myself. I keep checking a few YouTube channels to see if they're doing giveaways.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

apseudonym posted:

I did this, it was kind of neat for the first hour or so, but after a while it was pretty unbearable.

Do people watch these streams voluntarily without any incentive?

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Dalael posted:

I am not too worried about that. Since the start of the beta, I have only encountered one carrier who was fit with fighters only. The funny thing was that there were no enemy carrier on the other side, thus he was entirely useless the whole match.

I've run fighter loads for the shoot down dudes in a single match mission before.

OSad
Feb 29, 2012

bUm posted:

Pretty fun.

My impressions so far:
- BBs (up to the Kongo, tier V) are super hit and miss in my opinion. Literally. They're depressingly unfun when you spend 5+ minutes constantly having volleys that straddle (land both short and long) the enemy ship(s) and then have to wait out the 30 second reload to have another perfectly-sized-up volley land both short and long again. That said, you can't help but grin when you knock 20k+ hitpoints off some schmuck from 18km out. I feel like I need to work on balancing getting closer (aka hitting more) while still staying back enough that I don't get torp-ninjaed by a DD or become the obvious focal point for all enemy guns (teamwork OP!).

My exact experience with BB's so far. I only have a Kawachi, but every game I end up getting shrecked consistently; I think I can lead okay up to 10 kilometers away or so, but these big guns really don't feel accurate at all. I end up firing five or six volleys into the water, then something with more consistency comes along and sinks me. Since I'm so slow, it's hard to get out of the way of torps, to which point your armor doesn't seem to add up to much.

BB's must require some higher degree of skill, but if they're all this slow and inaccurate, I do not understand peoples' obsessions with going straight down the Yamato line. I've played the anime botes flash game and this level of devotion to big-name BB's is mystifying even to me.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012
Hah, I love pubbies that are bad at carriers. Just shredded a double flight of torp bombers at the start of the match in the cleveland. I timed it right and got in between where he was planning to go and where he launched them. As soon as they got into range, pressed the barrage button and things died heaivly. They finally turned to drop on one of the nearby BB, but there were so few planes by then. None of them made it back to the carrier. Sadly, that means a faster refit and launch, but I never saw his planes near me again. That match also ended in a nail biter as I had to finish off one BB that was trying the sidescrapping thing and his DD buddy came in to rambo torp me. Luckily, My last salvo before I had to give up sank the BB and then I turned my nose at the DD and the guns were enough to wreck him too. Then we won because of points.

Still doesn't redeem the cleveland though. I get that I can switch fire better than the aoba, but I just really don't like fighting BBs in it. It just doesn't feel it has the power to really pen for citadel hits like the aoba can. And even if both did get a citadel hit, the 203 is going to make for a messier citadel compared to the cleveland. The only thing the cleveland really has over the aoba is a bit better AA screen really.

Edit: I just looked and noticed something. Raise your hand, how many people looked at the torpedo armement expertise skill (2 point one) and passed it over as a DD only skill? *raises hand*

Read the info some more. -10% service time on torp bombers as well. Uhhhh, I know what to get at that tier first for my carrier captain.

JuffoWup fucked around with this message at 06:02 on Mar 22, 2015

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Yeah, playing the cleveland's cool and all because it really does have a wall of AA and sicknasty dpm from its guns, but you've got to watch the range or drop salvoes into just the right bit of ships, where the 203s fly way faster and are much easier to lay into ships with. I'm looking forward to getting my peniscola back.

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:

PirateBob posted:

Why would you upgrade the torpedo tubes on the Clemson? +0.5km range for -0.6 ROF?
You also get ~1800 more damage per torp on the upgraded torpedoes.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

OSad posted:

My exact experience with BB's so far. I only have a Kawachi, but every game I end up getting shrecked consistently; I think I can lead okay up to 10 kilometers away or so, but these big guns really don't feel accurate at all. I end up firing five or six volleys into the water, then something with more consistency comes along and sinks me. Since I'm so slow, it's hard to get out of the way of torps, to which point your armor doesn't seem to add up to much.

BB's must require some higher degree of skill, but if they're all this slow and inaccurate, I do not understand peoples' obsessions with going straight down the Yamato line. I've played the anime botes flash game and this level of devotion to big-name BB's is mystifying even to me.

Its all related to sex and the size of the size of a player's dick, I am pretty sure. People love to overcompensate for their little weiners with big things like GMC trucks or big guns. And lets face it, the Yamato has the biggest guns around.

JuffoWup posted:

Hah, I love pubbies that are bad at carriers. Just shredded a double flight of torp bombers at the start of the match in the cleveland. I timed it right and got in between where he was planning to go and where he launched them. As soon as they got into range, pressed the barrage button and things died heaivly. They finally turned to drop on one of the nearby BB, but there were so few planes by then. None of them made it back to the carrier. Sadly, that means a faster refit and launch, but I never saw his planes near me again. That match also ended in a nail biter as I had to finish off one BB that was trying the sidescrapping thing and his DD buddy came in to rambo torp me. Luckily, My last salvo before I had to give up sank the BB and then I turned my nose at the DD and the guns were enough to wreck him too. Then we won because of points.

Still doesn't redeem the cleveland though. I get that I can switch fire better than the aoba, but I just really don't like fighting BBs in it. It just doesn't feel it has the power to really pen for citadel hits like the aoba can. And even if both did get a citadel hit, the 203 is going to make for a messier citadel compared to the cleveland. The only thing the cleveland really has over the aoba is a bit better AA screen really.

Edit: I just looked and noticed something. Raise your hand, how many people looked at the torpedo armement expertise skill (2 point one) and passed it over as a DD only skill? *raises hand*

Read the info some more. -10% service time on torp bombers as well. Uhhhh, I know what to get at that tier first for my carrier captain.

One thing people need to start understanding, and god I cannot stress this enough, is that Cruisers are NOT meant to fight battleships. Fight other cruisers, kill destroyers, and shoot battleships if they are engaged against another battleship. Do not go toe to toe with a battleship. You may win due to the other person's lack of skills, but if you encounter one who can lead his shots properly (like this guy who wrecked my Fuso in 4 salvo's, all of them dead on at 15+ km) you will regret it badly.

JuffoWup
Mar 28, 2012
Ok, so I've been looking at the skills some more deeply. Ther tier 3 skills are all pretty useless honestly for carrier. In fact, since you have to pick one to advance, there is only one choice. The other three skills are boosts to other ship class skills. So, with that in mind, I wanted to start a little discussion on what you would put your first points into advancing down before looking at filling out.

For me, I think I'll with the AA for my first skill. You would think repair would be a better idea, but since there seems to be a small set of pubbies that just have to bomb rush the enemy carrier, upping my personal aa screen seems like a good idea.
Second skill will be torp expertise. Reducing the reload time on torp bombers is a huge huge win for them. But there is a secret here which I'll get to.
Third skill is sixth sense. There isn't any other choice.
Forth skill, the secret fun. Advanced flight training. Advanced flight training has the fun ability of giving you a -10% recycle time on all planes. That is -20% on your torp bombers. Most likely though knowing wargaming, it'll be something like -12-15% instead of a full -20%.
Fifth skill is air supremacy. That is a pretty much given though.
I think after that, I'll go back and look at dogfight and aerial recon.

Edit:

Dalael posted:

One thing people need to start understanding, and god I cannot stress this enough, is that Cruisers are NOT meant to fight battleships. Fight other cruisers, kill destroyers, and shoot battleships if they are engaged against another battleship. Do not go toe to toe with a battleship. You may win due to the other person's lack of skills, but if you encounter one who can lead his shots properly (like this guy who wrecked my Fuso in 4 salvo's, all of them dead on at 15+ km) you will regret it badly.

I wouldn't if I had a choice. It isn't my choice I get the BB players that prefer ramming each other instead of the enemy player. Or the one that not only rammed me, but instead of steering to get away, continued driving and blew off 1/4th my health from his guns in two salvos before he finally realized and broke away.

JuffoWup fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Mar 22, 2015

apseudonym
Feb 25, 2011

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

I did this, it was kind of neat for the first hour or so, but after a while it was pretty unbearable.

Do people watch these streams voluntarily without any incentive?

I like putting up twitch streams on a monitor while I'm working for some mindless extra distraction. Unfortunately the streamers I can stand and the ones with WoWS keys don't overlap :smithicide:.

Insert name here
Nov 10, 2009

Oh.
Oh Dear.
:ohdear:
Friendly torps are way for dangerous than enemy torps. Some rear end in a top hat dropped torps in my path that forced me to dodge and put me right into the path of some enemy torps that weren't spotted at the time. :argh:

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

JuffoWup posted:

For me, I think I'll with the AA for my first skill. You would think repair would be a better idea, but since there seems to be a small set of pubbies that just have to bomb rush the enemy carrier, upping my personal aa screen seems like a good idea.

First skill for carriers is definitely AA. If you're getting hit by carriers that are trying to midway you, you need it. If you're getting hit by a destroyer or whatever, a boost to your passive repair rate recharge isn't going to help, you'll be mashing the repair ability and dead shortly after that. Battleships are the only ones I can think of where passive repair is something you will ever rely on, although AA sucks too on destroyers.

EponymousMrYar
Jan 4, 2015

The enemy of my enemy is my enemy.

xthetenth posted:

First skill for carriers is definitely AA. If you're getting hit by carriers that are trying to midway you, you need it. If you're getting hit by a destroyer or whatever, a boost to your passive repair rate recharge isn't going to help, you'll be mashing the repair ability and dead shortly after that. Battleships are the only ones I can think of where passive repair is something you will ever rely on, although AA sucks too on destroyers.

For BB's the repair time generally means shorter fires and less fire damage that you can just activate away, though they can get some pretty good use out of the AA boost, being giant targets for carrier planes. But I've rarely had plane problems that ctrl-clicking to focus my AA on torp flights hasn't solved/made less of an issue of.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

EponymousMrYar posted:

For BB's the repair time generally means shorter fires and less fire damage that you can just activate away, though they can get some pretty good use out of the AA boost, being giant targets for carrier planes. But I've rarely had plane problems that ctrl-clicking to focus my AA on torp flights hasn't solved/made less of an issue of.

The important thing about the level 1 talent is that it's the passive repair rate, not the ability. Even on cruisers the faster ability recharge mostly obviates passive repair, and AA is a big deal there.

Stevefin
Sep 30, 2013

Fart Car '97 posted:

I'm finding it frustrating that for whatever reason torp bombers want to do long, unaborted circles as they drop their torps

grrarg
Feb 14, 2011

Don't lose your head over it.

Insert name here posted:

Friendly torps are way for dangerous than enemy torps. Some rear end in a top hat dropped torps in my path that forced me to dodge and put me right into the path of some enemy torps that weren't spotted at the time. :argh:
No kidding. Even worse is the US destroyer players that still do not know the range on their torps by tier IV or V. I got hit by 'friendly' torps two times tonight that would have ran out of fuel 4km short of the target. I guess I should stop trying to turn into my smoke whenever I am playing a Japanese destroyer and a US one is anywhere close. They see my torps launching and get trigger happy.

rossmum
Dec 2, 2008

Cummander ross, reporting for duty!

:gooncamp:
Clemson still owns just as hard as I remember.

ArchangeI
Jul 15, 2010

Fart Car '97 posted:

It's not so much TBing being hard as it is worrying that the other guy is running fighters and just swatting your planes out of the sky after destroying your single sqadron of fighters. At least, that's why I'm running dual fighters on my Langley :shobon:

Pimpmust
Oct 1, 2008

Just went up against a Nagato (or tried to) in my Saipan and man, that thing is crazy good. A ton of AA fire just melting my bombers before they can get in range, with high speed and maneuverability to make it even harder to get torp bombers into a decent position.

Maybe the upgraded torp bombers have a better chance, but carriers really seem the most Tier affected of all ships types.

Jaroslav
Dec 31, 2007

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:
The Kawachi is literally the worst pile of poo poo i have ever seen, christ it's bad

Cardiac
Aug 28, 2012

This thread is kinda interesting since I see people both from WoT and WG.
So far the game is enjoyable, probably since it is beta and no one really gives a poo poo. The game is undoubtedly less complex than WoT (3 dimensions trumphs 2), but it is nice to have a game with a somewhat slower pace.

Once it goes live things are going to get bad I fear and once the novelty wears off.
Aiming is a pretty simple mechanic if one have played arty in WoT.
Torpedoes feels too destructive, there are too many of them and the smoke screen mechanic is just waiting to be abused if it isn't already.
People are already camping, and it sometimes feel more like playing hide and seek behind large boulders. Which is what also makes the torpedoes so bad, since there is just not time to dodge in tight quarters. I don't feel like this is the game if you want a reenactment of Warspite in Narvik vs 7 German destroyers, cause that would be one dead BB.
Carriers are utterly boring, dive bombers are pretty underwhelming, torpedo bombers are kinda slow and AA in tier5 just rips the airplanes apart.
Finally, submarines in this game would have broken it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daktari
May 30, 2006

As men in rage strike those that wish them best,
They should give me a free CB key due to having the best botes nick; Toypedo