Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!
Dubious, how does your Sunday look for getting in Eagles vs Cowboys??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
Season 3 Week 14

havoc @ dubious grudgematch

rest cpu

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Havoc904 posted:

Dubious, how does your Sunday look for getting in Eagles vs Cowboys??

whenever, minding fantasy draft

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Go dubious :ssh:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Havoc when do you wanna do this?

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Dubious posted:

Havoc when do you wanna do this?

Just let me know, I should be on for the next hour and a half if you have time. Been trying to stick around ps4 most of the day, haven't seen you on since I got back after getting some errands done after the draft.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Havoc904 posted:

Just let me know, I should be on for the next hour and a half if you have time. Been trying to stick around ps4 most of the day, haven't seen you on since I got back after getting some errands done after the draft.

i played hotline miami 2 for a long time then logged off. i can probably go in like 45 minutes.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Dubious posted:

i played hotline miami 2 for a long time then logged off. i can probably go in like 45 minutes.

Almost ready bout 20I

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
That game sucked and so does hb force.

only good thing i can do is score in a thrilling garbage time 40 second drill.

28-14 Dallas.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Dubious posted:

Almost ready bout 20I

Good game as always!

Cowboys 28 to Eagles 14. The game started off really evenly, with both offenses marching down the field to get touchdowns on their opening drives. The the Cowboys were moving along for a second touchdown when one of the Eagles made a great play over Witten and got the interception. Dubious preceded to march right back down to my red zone in a two minute drill scenario. With about 22 seconds left before the half, the Cowboys come up big with an interception of their own (at about their own 23 yard line). I decided to call a run play to see if I could pick up any yardage (if I didn't, I was just going to run the clock off). Murray picks up a good 15 yards or so to set up near the Cowboys own 40. From there, I went with a play action rollout that caught the defense off guard and hit Dez with a catch and run for a score right before time expires, so the Cowboys go into the second half up by one touchdown when it was looking like they would be down by a touchdown a few plays before.

Dubious was getting some solid momentum in the 2nd half, looking to tie the game up at 14-14. A qb scramble really hurt him here though, knocking his quarterback out of the game for a full quarter. This lead to the Mike Vick ride, which is extremely erratic and cost Dubious some big throws.

I'm just happy that your quarterback isn't done for the season. It seems like the past 3 or 4 games we have played in this league have featured Vick loving poo poo up for your team at one point or another in every game.

Like I said, fun game as always. I'm sure you got frustrated at parts, especially with the wide running lanes my offensive line was creating.

Since the NFC North is down to two teams, you should make the playoffs as a WC team yeah? If so, I hope we get another match there!

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Advance is pending Paperback and thompson cpu matchups.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006

Dubious posted:

It'll be done tomorrow after work.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Almost done. 20 mins

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

and finished mine already.

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
All set. R2A

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.

Dubious posted:

Seahawks and Pats too?

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal
Put mine (seahawks) on auto for this week.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
:siren:Season 3 Week 15

Auto Seahawks @ Cowboys

Rest vs CPU

I'm going to miss the loving playoffs again because there's 2 CPU teams that will end with better records and im hosed out of the wild card. I literally have to win out with a game against FW, and hope the Lions and Cardinals lose out the rest of the way. I'm not even sure winning out is enough as the two teams below pretty much have it on lockdown. They're too good to lose their sims.

Lions @ 12-1
Cards @ 11-2

Dubious fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Mar 24, 2015

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Where did the lions go?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

ForbiddenWonder posted:

Where did the lions go?

Bizarro and thats it

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Can you throw the Seahawks on auto when you get a chance?

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Aww. Winning by default sucks, especially with my now insane d-line.

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal

Havoc904 posted:

Can you throw the Seahawks on auto when you get a chance?

Wati for League, I'm the Seahawks.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Shadowhand00 posted:

Wati for League, I'm the Seahawks.

I'm confused, are you going to go on autopilot this week or do you have time to play? That'd be great if you have time to play this week, but your previous post made me think I would be playing the computer since you asked to be put on auto.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
I'm starting to lose track of everything myself.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

davecrazy posted:

I'm starting to lose track of everything myself.

Next week you should lose track of your ps4 so I have a chance to win.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

You've beaten me before! In this league even!

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Toilet Rascal

Havoc904 posted:

I'm confused, are you going to go on autopilot this week or do you have time to play? That'd be great if you have time to play this week, but your previous post made me think I would be playing the computer since you asked to be put on auto.

That was for last week's game (game-time). I should be available to play tonight if you have time.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

davecrazy posted:

You've beaten me before! In this league even!

On a fluke fumble. I know I have a chance I just haven't played well this season.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
i'm going on auto indefinitely after this season, dave is your new lord and commander.

gonna play some mlb and step away from madden for a bit; commissioning since M13 nonstop with no breaks takes a toll.

This applies to all leagues.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

Shadowhand00 posted:

That was for last week's game (game-time). I should be available to play tonight if you have time.

I popped on a few times last night, but probably missed you. Hows your schedule look for this evening?

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Dubious posted:

i'm going on auto indefinitely after this season, dave is your new lord and commander.

gonna play some mlb and step away from madden for a bit; commissioning since M13 nonstop with no breaks takes a toll.

This applies to all leagues.

I think we need to have a discussion about consolidating down to one league after these current seasons wrap up. After Baseball comes out I don't know if I'll want to play as much madden through the summer.

I think Bizzaro would be the best to keep running, but thats open to debate.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Yea that's what I'd prefer, doing all these leagues is getting tiresome, and it's tater mashing season.

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

We should just start a new league after these have run their course. Hell, maybe even try and match up free agents from 2015 to their updated team with a custom roster.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
Bizarro is the most fun one for me right now so if we were trimming down I would pick that one.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Yeah I'm gonna be deep in the show as well. I'm down for one league though.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Well my vote is the main league because *Raiders* and not really attached to my Bizarro team.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets

Paperback Writer posted:

Well my vote is the main league because *Raiders* and not really attached to my Bizarro team.

Agreed. Bizarro is actually my least favorite league.

I, too, will be busy mashing dingers next week.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

The Piper posted:

I, too, will be busy mashing dingers next week.
Me too. We taking over this poo poo y'all!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
I'll stick around in every league that people still want to be in because I'm not getting the new MLB game.

• Locked thread