Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009
found it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSwvQsMY2Bs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Wow, the Slowdive influence must have worked the opposite way around. For some reason I was set on thinking it was a more recent recording.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
Not a fan of the song but man, Jah goes for some deep cuts.

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

"The Tigers' biggest obstacle to a championship will be keeping a straight face. The Tigers in three."

I feel so bad for the person who has (323) 481-4422 now

Jerry Seinfeld
Mar 30, 2009

flesh dance posted:

Wow, the Slowdive influence must have worked the opposite way around. For some reason I was set on thinking it was a more recent recording.

Yeah, I was pretty dead-set on the assumption that it was a recent recording. This is some proto-shoegaze poo poo.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
Jonathan's tooth story :gonk:

Cat Machine
Jun 18, 2008

It was super gross but also oddly satisfying and after they mentioned extreme blackhead removal vids I spent like 20 minutes watching some

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I would love to know what teenage rasta poet Jah would have thought of having a dead man's mouth bone fused with his. Lots of good literal metaphoricals there to stick it to Babylon.

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches

Carlton Banks posted:

I feel so bad for the person who has (323) 481-4422 now

Can't even read that number without hearing the old timey radio voice

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

shadow puppet of a posted:

I would love to know what teenage rasta poet Jah would have thought of having a dead man's mouth bone fused with his. Lots of good literal metaphoricals there to stick it to Babylon.

They call his mouth bone.....the wind.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
eating while listening to this episode and then ALL OF A SUDDEN AUUUUGH WHAT THE gently caress :ghost:

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

TheFallenEvincar posted:

eating while listening to this episode and then ALL OF A SUDDEN AUUUUGH WHAT THE gently caress :ghost:

Trigger warning plz.

I'm very bad with that kind of stuff and almost threw up. I had to remove my headphones and go breathe some fresh air for a minute.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Has... anyone.. heard about this? http://www.popcultureonwax.com/2015/03/chris-hansen-is-back-with-hansen-vs.html http://www.hansenvpredator.com/

https://twitter.com/chrishansen

Hopefully not a joke? Is the world ready to go back in??

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

This can only lead to great things. Some of my favorite UYD moments of all time were the boys ripping on that one ugly decoy.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

This can only end is disappointment

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

shadow puppet of a posted:

This can only lead to great things. Some of my favorite UYD moments of all time were the boys ripping on that one ugly decoy.

holy poo poo. and the one boy decoy who was too good at his job.

jah: "I'd gently caress him silly"

seth: "yeah, when he told the dude to come over I just got in my car and started driving"

WDIIA
Jan 14, 2006

K-I-N-G, The AU City Don
I know you heard about me
And this mission I'm on
But not a R-A-T,
I'm just tryin to live on
Not in a penitentiary
I'd rather be rollin chrome
loving kids is basically not a big deal these days so that show will probably run for one short season amid controversy about exploiting those poor poor chimos and then disappear into the ether

flesh dance
May 6, 2009

dude you are vibecrushing so hard right now

probably right, tho :/

WDIIA
Jan 14, 2006

K-I-N-G, The AU City Don
I know you heard about me
And this mission I'm on
But not a R-A-T,
I'm just tryin to live on
Not in a penitentiary
I'd rather be rollin chrome
Sorry, I love TCAP and I think that the recaps are the best content UYD ever made (someone make a file already Christ), so I hope it's awesome, but you know...

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

If someone wants to give me the episode number and timecode for every TCAP segment, I'd gladly create that file. But I'm lazy so v:shobon:v

e: Oh poo poo I just remembered Weck's Wiki welp I guess I know what I'm doing with my spare time

Binowru fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Mar 21, 2015

Beeez
May 28, 2012

Binowru posted:

If someone wants to give me the episode number and timecode for every TCAP segment, I'd gladly create that file. But I'm lazy so v:shobon:v

e: Oh poo poo I just remembered Weck's Wiki welp I guess I know what I'm doing with my spare time

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Binowru posted:

Prayers answered

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Binowru posted:

Thanks in advance for the upcoming compilation. It's gonna be amazing.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

Hey, is there still a torrent of the first 400 eps around somewhere? (Hope this doesn't count as :filez: )

e: yall are the best

Binowru fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Mar 21, 2015

RustyTrombone
Oct 23, 2007

by zen death robot

Binowru posted:

Hey, is there still a torrent of the first 400 eps around somewhere? (Hope this doesn't count as :filez: )

https://thepiratebay.se/torrent/9825281/Uhh_Yeah_Dude_%28Episodes_1-400%29

Says no seeders but it actually does work!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I'm pretty sure it only counts as :filez: if there is an avenue where one can buy/pay for something that the creator is obviously still selling somewhere.

If things just disappear from an archive and there's no place to 'buy' them somewhere you should be able to post them here to your heart's content.

(basically, uyd: ok, but uploads of archive shows that require premium accounts such as WTF or ACS: not ok)

beep by grandpa fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Mar 21, 2015

GhostDog
Jul 30, 2003

Always see everything.
Elephant Art Academy

doug fuckey
Jun 7, 2007

hella greenbacks
The newest seth clips is loving incredible, I'm dying laughing at the scallop man.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
Oh god I heard the tooth thing

Depths
Apr 15, 2009

SENPAI
I've had a tooth situation a bit like Jonathan. When the flesh over my wisdom tooth receded, there was a small room where food could gather and I got an infection and had to squeeze a ton of puss out. It was very relieving

Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama
Did anyone ever find the jah/Jon lovitz sketch from SNL mentioned in ep 67?

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
That Jah story is loving gross

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

WARNING: Temporal rift detected!
Forget the tooth, Seth is about to make TV history. I hope it gets them some kind of press even if they mess up.

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

#450 is up and they tweeted about the feed and website being back to normal.

The new feed caused my podcast app on my phone to pick up a bunch of episodes as new and download them, so be careful if you're on limited bandwidth or don't want to fill your phone up with old episodes.

Willeh fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Mar 26, 2015

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

Willeh posted:

#450 is up and they tweeted about the feed and website being back to normal.

The new feed caused my podcast app on my phone to pick up a bunch of episodes as mew and download them, so be careful if you're on limited bandwidth or don't want to fill your phone up withbold episodes.

Same thing happened to me. Thought iTunes was just acting weird, but good to know UYD is back up!

CaptainJuan
Oct 15, 2008

Thick. Juicy. Tender.

Imagine cutting into a Barry White Song.
"If that had been Michelle Obama I'd have been shot."

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Seth getting shot on Melrose for trying to get to get a good look at Beyoncé would pretty much be the perfect end for UYD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boatswain
May 29, 2012

GraPar posted:

Seth getting shot on Melrose for trying to get to get a good look at Beyoncé would pretty much be the perfect end for UYD.

He was too beautiful for this world :rip: