Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
I bet that hypocrite takes Advil.

Edit: He'll need it.

Edit 2: Because he's gonna get punched a lot.

Tezcatlipoca fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Mar 24, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

(Walken voice) wow

MagicCube
May 25, 2004

He's going to have 0 octagon control because he's too scared to step on the Bud Light logo in the middle of the cage.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

FullLeatherJacket posted:

Even knowing Vince McMahon, I don't see how that New Jack story is a thing, unless someone from the back office literally hired New Jack and Vince didn't know anything about it until he's shaking hands with the guy. Which I guess actually makes sense, because why the gently caress would you ever hire New Jack if you're a grown-up with an actual television show that you don't have to pay the network to show?

Vince doesn't pay attention to anything outside of what's going on with Raw, the flagship show where all the main event storylines happen. He has summarily fired guys when he discovered they were in the company that the writing team had already planned entire main event angles for. For a long time the promotion had two world titles, one for each show and that sometimes switched shows (and at one point three when they revived ECW). Whichever titles were not on Raw were treated like midcard belts and would often curtain-jerk PPVs. With Raw he is constantly micromanaging everything and feeding the commentators most of their lines.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Yuriy posted:

not even our white trash or brazilian favela dwellers get knuckle tats for the most part

That's what I'm saying!

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Breaking news: CM Punk drinks beer now

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Aesop Poprock posted:

Breaking news: CM Punk drinks beer now

IT'S MILLER TIIIIIME!

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Punk's wrestler wife AJ unfollowed him on twitter and he posted this soon after

quote:

Coach ‏@CMPunk 11h11 hours ago
Hello to wasted hours. Bottoms up to Better days.

so he's getting divorced and drinking, now everyone has to like him cause he's basically a country singer

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Well that sucks, they seemed like a great couple :(

Then again, no relationship isn't without its faults so maybe this'll blow over...?

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

CM Punk knows that AJ Lee can't beat Nikki Bella.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Good to see she saw what she was missing in Jay Lethal.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Nice seeing Punk realize he's been advocating drug use this entire time and he might as well take another step. Caffeine kills, folks.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Aesop Poprock posted:

Punk's wrestler wife AJ unfollowed him on twitter and he posted this soon after

so he's getting divorced and drinking, now everyone has to like him cause he's basically a country singer

Those are lyrics to a Less Than Jake song.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Keg posted:

It could very well be she unfollowed in order to protect her own career. It's not a far off thing to be wary of getting a push in the Diva's division and wanting to protect it and just unfollowing him so any of his tweets do not show up on her official Twitter page. I really don't think it's that big of a deal. She could always make a new Twitter and refollow him and it just be a private account.

vainman
Nov 2, 2012

I find your lack of faith... disturbing
Maybe. Maybe she's distancing herself from the guy who's fashioning his mid-life crisis after that Friends episode with Jon Favreau. We just can't know!

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Are we really at the point where "unfollowed on Twitter" is cause for speculation on marital status?

Get off my lawn.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Delsaber posted:

Are we really at the point where "unfollowed on Twitter" is cause for speculation on marital status?

Get off my lawn.

Sup old man buddy
:respek:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Maybe CM Punk the guy who likes loving with people married someone who likes loving with people and they are loving with people while loving because Punk was backstage at Raw and he's gonna face Brock at Mania.

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

After CM Punk and Beth Phoenix broke up she immediately unfollowed him on twitter as well.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
This just in gang; a series of tweets by CM Punk suggest strongly that he is a tedious conversationalist.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

RacistGuidingLight posted:

This just in gang; a series of tweets by CM Punk suggest strongly that he is a tedious conversationalist.

Breaking: CM Punk is actually comedy legend Norm MacDonald

Uncle Kitchener
Nov 18, 2009

BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
BALLSBALLSBALLSBALLS
So CM Punk is either:

a) comedian
b) bad at relationships
c) Patrick Bateman

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Keg posted:

Ew

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

MassRafTer posted:

Maybe CM Punk the guy who likes loving with people married someone who likes loving with people and they are loving with people while loving because Punk was backstage at Raw and he's gonna face Brock at Mania.

gently caress

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

uncleKitchener posted:

So CM Punk is either:

a) comedian
b) bad at relationships
c) Patrick Bateman

d) an anime

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Unfortunately, that anime is Ashita no Joe.

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Punk jumped from so many female wrestlers to the next that it started to get hilarious, so there was that too. Maybe he's with Ronda. And drinking heavily.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

oatgan posted:

all great champions use drugs and cm punk is not committed to succeeding in this sport until he does them

the arcade game told me winners dont use drugs

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

RZApublican posted:

Unfortunately, that anime is Ashita no Joe.

Could be worse, could be Samoa no Joe. The bottom really falls out of that one.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

did cm punk get murdered yet

someusername
Jan 26, 2015

DeathChicken posted:

Punk jumped from so many female wrestlers to the next that it started to get hilarious, so there was that too. Maybe he's with Ronda. And drinking heavily.

I have on good authority that she wanted it.

it=MRSA

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

The recent Lesnar news reminded me how completely loving insane it would have sounded back in the summer of 2011 if someone would have predicted that in 2015 Brock would be WWE Champion and Punk would be in the UFC.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

FullLeatherJacket posted:

Even knowing Vince McMahon, I don't see how that New Jack story is a thing, unless someone from the back office literally hired New Jack and Vince didn't know anything about it until he's shaking hands with the guy.

Vince hates Raven. Someone hired Raven. Vince doesn't know until he sees him on TV and screams "WHO THE gently caress HIRED RAVEN" and demands they fire him.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
CM Punk is going to hook up with Ronda Rousey and people will get very mad.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Lid posted:

CM Punk is going to hook up with Ronda Rousey and people will get very mad.

Why? When he cheats on her with Rose Namajunas you'll still get to see him get gloriously wrecked, except this time by a name fighter.

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1996280-ronda-rousey-talks-love-of-cm-punk-interest-in-pro-wrestling

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Women just love that skinny fat heroin addict look.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Well, Torrie married Billy Kidman...

The MUMPSorceress
Jan 6, 2012

^SHTPSTS

Gary’s Answer

flashy_mcflash posted:

Why? When he cheats on her with Rose Namajunas you'll still get to see him get gloriously wrecked, except this time by a name fighter.

yep, those attractive women sure do have sex with all of the guys. those sirens.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

LeftistMuslimObama posted:

yep, those attractive women sure do have sex with all of the guys. those sirens.

It's actually a joke about how CM Punk dated like 4 or 5 different Divas during his time employed by WWE.

• Locked thread