Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Is he going to retire if he gets franchised then?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Intruder posted:

Is he going to retire if he gets franchised then?

I unironically believe that he'll do this

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

No Butt Stuff posted:

I also have two other children who are currently at their grandparents in Missouri already. I'm working my way up to Phil Rivers status.

Do you own a bolo tie?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Do you own a bolo tie?

I'm moving to Missouri. Go ahead and take that 2 and put it with the other 2.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I PMed axeil about making a pick. If he doesn't I will make one tomorrow. Tell me what the Eagles biggest needs are .

wasianchickn
Sep 4, 2006

welp

swickles posted:

I PMed axeil about making a pick. If he doesn't I will make one tomorrow. Tell me what the Eagles biggest needs are .

Fresh knees

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

swickles posted:

Corner, wide receiver, safety, general manager.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

swickles posted:

Pac-12 Wideouts :)

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Swickles, Axiel, I am our backup eagles fan guy for this.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

GUISSEPPE PIZZAPIE posted:

Swickles, Axiel, I am our backup eagles fan guy for this.

Awesome. I'm heading out of town on Thursday and won't be back till Monday so if we get to the third round during that time by all means make the pick because I won't be able to.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009
Any Bengals fans with ideas on who to pick, I'm all ears.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Shoulda taken Agholor No Butt Stuff, but congrats on the twins :)

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Wow. A WR run.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

Gatts posted:

Wow. A WR run.

The Bengals desperately need a slot WR and a kick/punt returner. Lockett is exceedingly good at both. Thanks to Atticus Finch for the assist.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I genuinely hope they go for Lockett that early, too. He won't be there in the third where they'd have to settle for Diggs.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

No Butt Stuff posted:

Good News: Moving to KC.

Bad News: Wife's pregnancy is apparently getting more complicated, the hospitals in the area haven't decided if they'll "accept" her into the maternity program, the housing market is on fire so all the good ones in the areas we're looking are gone in like a day, and the trip we were going to take to KC tomorrow through Sunday may now not happen because the twins may have Twin-to-Twin Transfusion Syndrome.

I'm about to be very busy. Or not busy at all.

If any other Chiefs fans would like to be on stand-by in case I have to disappear for a bit, I can PM you a couple guys I'm keeping an eye on for other rounds, at least to cover round 3.

I have PMs, but you can just post in the thread and I can text/e-mail you if need be so we can work it out.

This could have been avoided if you did butt stuff exclusively.

(Congrats dude!)

Shangri-Law School
Feb 19, 2013

Will accept advice from any Lions fans, if they want to give it.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

AAA DOLFAN posted:

Ya know- pregnancy wouldn't even be an issue if you didn't have that silly rule, no butt stuff!

Just kidding. Good luck!

seiferguy posted:

This could have been avoided if you did butt stuff exclusively.

(Congrats dude!)

How my rear end taste

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Well I guess it should have been Perriman instead, b0ng

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Intruder posted:

Well I guess it should have been Perriman instead, b0ng

Not if you want the WR to actually catch the ball when it arrives.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

Atticus Finch posted:

I genuinely hope they go for Lockett that early, too. He won't be there in the third where they'd have to settle for Diggs.

I really like Lockett and Diggs but for some reason I'm hooked on the idea of Lockett in the 3rd and Diggs in the 4th. Either would be good value a round earlier but I can't escape the feeling that they're generally being overlooked. I'm just enamored with the possibility of stealing those guys so late. I'd bet most bad GMs suffer from similar delusions.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Coldforge posted:

Not if you want the WR to actually catch the ball when it arrives.

That's what stickum is for

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I really like Lockett and Diggs but for some reason I'm hooked on the idea of Lockett in the 3rd and Diggs in the 4th. Either would be good value a round earlier but I can't escape the feeling that they're generally being overlooked. I'm just enamored with the possibility of stealing those guys so late. I'd bet most bad GMs suffer from similar delusions.

Diggs looks really, really good. Shame he kept getting freak injuries in college.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Coldforge posted:

Diggs looks really, really good. Shame he kept getting freak injuries in college.

Everybody was getting freak injuries in Maryland. One year we were on our fifth string quarterback by the end of the season.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Everybody was getting freak injuries in Maryland. One year we were on our fifth string quarterback by the end of the season.

maybe the field quality is poor

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Metapod posted:

maybe the field quality is poor

I believe it was the same year they installed FieldTurf.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
If not for injuries Diggs is a first round pick. If anyone could reasonably claim the moniker next Odell Beckham (no one could) it would be Diggs.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

Just wanted to post in here that John was wrong, I'm not up, Perry the Platypus and the Steelers are up

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
To confirm. When we make our pick do we PM the next person? If they have plat.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Gatts posted:

To confirm. When we make our pick do we PM the next person? If they have plat.

Its up to you. You can if you want to. I have been only PMing if they havent made a pick after 12 hours or so.

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Oops fixed. Also whoever actually drafts Quinten Rollins, be ready for the constant mentions about how he used to play basketball.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

johnfw50 posted:

Oops fixed. Also whoever actually drafts Quinten Rollins, be ready for the constant mentions about how he used to play basketball.

That never gets old really quickly.

Good luck with that Seattle fans. First the flying fish, now Jimmy. Add it to your bingo card.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

Now, I know that no one is actually going to believe this, but I was actually planning on taking Perriman before he ran that 4.25 40 at his pro day, especially with Dorsett and Agholor off the board.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Perriman was ranked as a super early second rounder so I consider that a total steal.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

At least, Brandon LaFell's successor

;)

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Surprised no one grabbed Devin Smith, or am I missing it?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

wandler20 posted:

Surprised no one grabbed Devin Smith, or am I missing it?

Nope. Still out there.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Nope. Still out there.

I'm basically just using scouts inc top 100 to keep track of picks and he's like 26 on that list. Of course that really means nothing.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
Hell yeah, draft the dude that broke the world record long jump at the scouting combine!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Good fuckin pick llama man

• Locked thread