Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vOv
Feb 8, 2014

wayfinder posted:

she's got a great cet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

... a ... ferretball?

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

... a ... ferretball?

:rip: b&n nook

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

mr ferret ate my balls

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

i can never figure my late night posts out in the morning so

i did it all for tanooki tanooki and you can dat daisy...

ok im done here

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe

if you want a vision of the future, imagine a hand-crafted, genuine leather boot manually forced upon a human face... for 4.99 a month

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO
furries, in my YOSPOS pictures thread!!!!

:rms:

Su-Su-Sudoko
Oct 25, 2007

what stands in the way becomes the way

what the gently caress is this poo poo

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

AtomD posted:

if you want a vision of the future, imagine a hand-crafted, genuine leather boot manually forced upon a human face... for 4.99 a month

needs more microtransactions

"you've run out of stomps for the day! pay $1 for 5 extra stomps"

*empties wallet into STOMPR, the app for stomping on your head*

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/robber-stephen-rowland-jailed-after-8915192

quote:

A dim-witted robber tried to flag down a taxi driver he had just mugged.

Stephen Rowland had terrorised the victim before robbing him of his takings.

The driver then pulled away, but Rowland was so drunk he seemed to forget what he had just done, and tried to hail the departing cab for a lift home.

This allowed the driver to stall Rowland until the police arrived and he was arrested.

He has now been jailed for 27 months at Manchester Crown Court after mugging his victim of £30.

The court heard the victim’s ordeal began after Rowland – of no fixed address – got into his car outside the Crown and Anchor in Ancoats at night and asked him to drive up Oldham Road to Miles Platting.

When the driver asked for a postcode, Rowland said: “You know what, don’t give me any bull****. I’m a United fan and my team lost today, just carry on and drive.”

The driver tried to get on the right side of Rowland by telling him that he too was a United fan, but was rewarded with abuse.

Concerned, the driver asked for the money upfront and was given £10.

But Rowland then continued to abuse the driver and refused to say where he was going.

Fearing he would be attacked, the man said: “Take your money, I don’t want to take you any more, I’m sorry’.

Rowland threatened to ‘smash’ him unless he carried on driving, leaving the victim ‘very scared indeed’.

On Oldham Road, opposite the Royal Mail depot, Rowland grabbed hold of the gear stick and tried to force the vehicle into reverse before taking a swing at the driver.

The driver managed to get control of the car and pulled over, pleading with him.

Rowland screamed ‘I will smash you’ and head butted him, keeping his head pressed against the terrified victim’s while he snatched £30 from his top pocket.

He then opened the car door, got out and kicked and punched the vehicle before walking away.

Then, as the victim’s car turned around, Rowland failed to recognise the cab he had just left and tried to flag it down.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

AtomD posted:

stealin' dis

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

pram posted:

someone post pooh and piglet version

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

I really appreciate this drawing.

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

game programmer funnys

fire@islandnet.com

duckfarts
Jul 2, 2010

~ shameful ~

Soiled Meat
i

hope you know what your doing

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
old new sig check

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

hah! funy computer

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

missing connectors and memory slots from the board is a 100% sign that this belongs to the type of person who buys computers from wallmart

Broken Machine
Oct 22, 2010

Years ago in another life, on a tech support call gone wrong on a Saturday afternoon sitting at home, half hour into the call the printer is connected to power, another printer, and nothing else (also one of the first questions I'd asked) :argh:

Graff
May 10, 2012

crown and anchor has okay roof garden out back but is pretty bad pub imo

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

haha yeah let me just spend 10 minutes watching some dumb fuckin anime poo poo like an idiot

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

wednesday morning motherfuckers

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Valeyard posted:

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

:unsmith: Magic!

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

lol if you can even feel enough anymore to cry

just lol

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

quote:

Jeremy Clarkson's contract will not be renewed after a physical altercation with a producer, the BBC's director general Tony Hall has said.
Lord Hall said he had "not taken this decision lightly" and recognised it would "divide opinion".
However, he added "a line has been crossed" and he "cannot condone what has happened on this occasion".

:byewhore:

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
ah well, top gear had a good run

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

did that guy get to be in charge of the bbc because he's a lord? is that how it's done over there?

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

Valeyard posted:

ah well, top gear had a good run

they're going to make the other two limp along with some replacement for a season or two and the whole thing will flounder until they put together a new cast

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

prefect posted:

did that guy get to be in charge of the bbc because he's a lord? is that how it's done over there?

yes
no

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

Valeyard posted:

and what a great day that will be

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

prefect posted:

where do you think the americans learned it from?

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

BangersInMyKnickers posted:

they're going to make the other two limp along with some replacement for a season or two and the whole thing will flounder until they put together a new cast

get stephen fry

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Radio Paranoia posted:

get stephen fry

Wrong steve, coogan pro steve choice.

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

cancel top gear

make this again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkzF56tGYSg