Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
:frogsiren:SOMEONE ELSE'S STEREO OBSCURA:frogsiren:

Dr. Zomb will probably return next fortnight. Based on the hosts' behavior, he has probably not died.

A BELL TOLLS BUT IT IS SLOWING DOWN COMICALLY SO EVERYTHING'S NORMAL

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Feb 19, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.
It's that time again! At 10 PM in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next bewildering episode of Doctor Zomb!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in fifteen minutes!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:DOCTOR ZOMB IS BACK FROM PARTS UNKNOWN:frogsiren:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

No download this week - the site crapped out a few times so that might be why. If there's no download next time we'll have to tell them again.

Edit: then again, it hasn't even been 24 hours yet; I'll check again later.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 05:43 on Mar 6, 2015

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Yeah it looks like they re-coded certain portions of the site so now all of the schedule listings just point to the show pages rather than the node for each airing of the show.

Zomb's last update was a playlist in mid February. I guess we can email him to ask that he post archives.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

porkface posted:

Yeah it looks like they re-coded certain portions of the site so now all of the schedule listings just point to the show pages rather than the node for each airing of the show.

Zomb's last update was a playlist in mid February. I guess we can email him to ask that he post archives.

Actually, it's been like that for a while, and there's a link on that playlist page to the actual main show page. This page is what I've been using. Please don't email Doctor Zomb or KBOO about that specifically, it'll just confuse them.

Also, the recent Pickle Feather Express (again, actual show page) got uploaded (and since the previous episode of that show was uploaded by hand, that one wasn't deleted).

It seems that the reason the most recent Doctor Zomb episode wasn't uploaded was probably because the site kept going down. If it doesn't get uploaded next time, then we can bug KBOO.

Edit: Actually, I'm not sure what you meant by 'the show pages rather than the node for each airing of the show'. Sorry if I misinterpreted you.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Mar 10, 2015

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's that time again! At 10 PM in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next bewildering episode of Doctor Zomb!

Hopefully, this episode will be temporarily archived on the show's page. If it isn't, please tell them about it on the site's contact page. It didn't happen last week, but the site kept going down at the time so that might have been it; the also-excellent Pickle Feather Express got automatically uploaded a few days later like normal.

Edit: The WorldTimeServer site I usually link to is acting weird; it's not showing the time in that region, only in UTC, and forcing visitors to calulate it themselves. Fortunately, Google knows everything.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Mar 19, 2015

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in an hour! Extra instructions in the post above!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:COME IN COME IN SHUT THE DOOR PLEASE TAKE YOUR SEATS AND WE'LL GET RIGHT DOWN TO IT NOT A MOMENT TO LOSE:frogsiren:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Doctor Zomb's Stereo Obscura 18/3/2015

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Aces!

Their website has been having trouble lately and I had to get up at 5am, so glad to see that happened. Thanks for posting!

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
You keep on keeping on

The Mighty Moltres
Dec 21, 2012

Come! We must fly!

The next show is gonna be good. 20th anniversary and all that.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

poo poo poo poo i forgot

:frogsiren:TWENTY YEARS:frogsiren:

petrol blue
Feb 9, 2013

sugar and spice
and
ethanol slammers
Please let someone have recorded that, stupid timezones... If not, I'm just going to have to abduct Zomb. Keep him in my basement and slide vinyl under the door now and then.

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

20*365 = http://kboo.fm/sites/default/files/episode_audio/kboo_episode.1.150401.2200.2739.mp3

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Nothing super special for the 20th anniversary, just some Zomb-rear end Zomb, which I can appreciate.

petrol blue
Feb 9, 2013

sugar and spice
and
ethanol slammers

:neckbeard: Thankyou!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

It's on in under twenty minutes!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:DOCTOR ZOMB WAS JUST INTRODUCED BY THE MOST OMINOUSLY OVER-THE-TOP loving SONG:frogsiren:

I'm totally linking to the preceding show, Ditch Digger, as well if it gets uploaded. I'm on mobile so I may not be able to post direct MP3 links but I'll give instructions if nobody else posts links.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Ditch Digger

Doctor Zomb

Edit: Turns out I was an hour late (maybe because I was on mobile; going back to the old world time site next time to be safe). The ominous music is an hour in. Also, both files contain an extra three hours after the intended two so the Ditch Digger recording contains both shows.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Apr 17, 2015

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Under twenty-five mintues left!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:frogsiren:WELCOME TO A NEW KIND OF LISTENING EXPERIENCE:frogsiren:

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Apr 30, 2015

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

April 29, 2014

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.
thanks

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Listening tonight because I have no idea what day it is.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

porkface posted:

Listening tonight because I have no idea what day it is.

It's on 10pm Wednesday in Portland, Oregon, and you can get the most recent episode here. On that note, I don't know if it's currently every other Wednesday or every odd-numbered Wednesday in the month, which means I don't know if it's on this Wednesday or not. It's Schrodinger's radio show!

Also, and I hope I keep remembering to do this, I've figured out that I can archive episodes on the Internet Wayback Machine. I've done it with the first URL here (which includes Ditch Digger and Doctor Zomb) and the URL here. Just go to web.archive.org and paste the URL in to Peabody yourself into the past.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

poo poo, I mostly missed it. But it's okay, because with sounds like these it can only be the punk and hardcore show Life During Wartime.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:

BiggerJ posted:

poo poo, I mostly missed it. But it's okay, because with sounds like these it can only be the punk and hardcore show Life During Wartime.

Any chance you could record that show?

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

chemosh6969 posted:

Any chance you could record that show?

An automatic recording was uploaded to their site but it only recorded less than two minutes due to a glitch. Episodes are normally automatically recorded and made available there for two weeks. Hopefully both Wartime and Zomb will be correctly recorded next time.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:

BiggerJ posted:

An automatic recording was uploaded to their site but it only recorded less than two minutes due to a glitch. Episodes are normally automatically recorded and made available there for two weeks. Hopefully both Wartime and Zomb will be correctly recorded next time.

Thanks.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

poo poo, I was busy today, forgot about today's episode of Doctor Zomb and missed it completely. If the stars are right, a recording should appear here (don't mind the title, the site gets the titles confused sometimes).

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Doctor Zomb May 13, 2015

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 13:11 on May 28, 2015

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

At 10 PM in Oregon, listen in here for high quality or here for low quality to enjoy the next episode of Life After Wartime!

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

:siren:SUBVERT NORMALITY - THIS IS LIFE IN WARTIME:siren:

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

Life During Wartime May 20 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:

Thanks