Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

CJacobs posted:

I like grilled cheese because it reminds me of happier days and makes me feel less sad inside when I eat it :unsmith:
My happiest days are now. Explains why you post like you do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Grilled cheese with some french fries is nice every now and again.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

FactsAreUseless posted:

My happiest days are now. Explains why you post like you do.

My truest self is a sadbrains jackass who is mad at the world for what I believe it has turned me into even though I was my own undoing in my youth. But I like video games and have money so it all balances out in the end.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

CJacobs posted:

My truest self is a sadbrains jackass who is mad at the world for what I believe it has turned me into even though I was my own undoing in my youth. But I like video games and have money so it all balances out in the end.
Does it?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
If I take enough zoloft it does

I am finally playing RE5 after many years of not doing that thanks to the recent Steam pricing error and boy it is not a real great game. I feel very lukewarm on it so far but I'm not very far in so maybe it gets better later??

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

CJacobs posted:

Don't be mad at the world. There's grilled cheese.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

CJacobs posted:

If I take enough zoloft it does

I am finally playing RE5 after many years of not doing that thanks to the recent Steam pricing error and boy it is not a real great game. I feel very lukewarm on it so far but I'm not very far in so maybe it gets better later??
It doesn't.

Xythe
Aug 4, 2010

Stop getting mad at video games. No stop insulting his mother what is wrong with you.
No one was kidding when they said a human partner is required to make it merely a sub-par experience.

E: It does indeed get better! But then even worse :negative:

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
RE5 is poo poo.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Bicyclops posted:

That is a good lookin grilled cheese.

Xythe posted:

No one was kidding when they said a human partner is required to make it merely a sub-par experience.

That's a shame, especially since it lives in the shadow of RE4 which is like super good.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I think the last time I had that grilled cheese I ordered it without the bacon, because I was a vegetarian for 15 years, and now I want to go back and order it with the bacon.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Somebody needs to sell Albert Wesker for Raccoon City Council bumper stickers and pins.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

I think the last time I had that grilled cheese I ordered it without the bacon, because I was a vegetarian for 15 years, and now I want to go back and order it with the bacon.
Just... grill a cheese and put bacon on it.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Is RE6 fun at all in co-op because 5 was bad even then

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

If anyone would like to make an easy joke at my expense, a true fact is that, while bacon is good, I was more impressed by sausage when I started eating meat again.

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord

FactsAreUseless posted:

Somebody needs to sell Albert Wesker for Raccoon City Council bumper stickers and pins.
Psh, Movie Wesker is already President. Video Game Wesker needs to get on his level.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

If anyone would like to make an easy joke at my expense, a true fact is that, while bacon is good, I was more impressed by sausage when I started eating meat again.
Sausage is really good too

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

FactsAreUseless posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Eating good food, playing great games. *cracks open a brew* Why, life is right there for the taking, and you don't even have to leave your own house if you've got the groceries. Gastro-gaming: for the true hedonist.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

CJacobs posted:

same but i don't have money

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

I just ate a coffee cake muffin while playing Mortal Kombat II. :waycool:

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

I don't like bacon, it's very greasy and unfulfilling. It's such an unnecessary side dish, like if you were trapped somewhere for a week and all you had to eat was fresh bacon (somehow) you'd feel greasy and lovely by the end.

I'd rather just eat onions. They're kind of hard to eat at first but once you get used to them you'll see how they're amazing.

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

I've been to my local snack bar place for poutine and burgers 3 times since it re-opened last week, I kinda wanna go again today but I feel like that's unreasonable.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

gay skull posted:

I don't like bacon, it's very greasy and unfulfilling. It's such an unnecessary side dish, like if you were trapped somewhere for a week and all you had to eat was fresh bacon (somehow) you'd feel greasy and lovely by the end.

I'd rather just eat onions. They're kind of hard to eat at first but once you get used to them you'll see how they're amazing.

You are so horrible you are literally advocating the eating of onions. This is how far you will go to be terrible.

I imagine you biting into them like apples btw

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

gay skull posted:

i can't imagine eating either onions or bacon by themselves, they're great on sandwiches or things but neither really works well on their own

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

codenameFANGIO posted:

I just ate a coffee cake muffin while playing Mortal Kombat II. :waycool:
Sounds delicious. Maybe I'll have one myself. *Shoots spear out of hand towards kitchen while shouting GET OVER HERE, spear lodges uselessly in cabinet door. There is no coffee cake.*

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I'm going over to a friend's place tonight for a game night, and we will probably play some Smash Brothers. He always offers some good beer to the five of us and two of us (me included) bring some beer as well. Plus we'll probably order pizza or some burgers.

The world's not so crazy, CJacobs. It's the people in it. Life's pretty simple if you just relax.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

codenameFANGIO posted:

You are so horrible you are literally advocating the eating of onions. This is how far you will go to be terrible.

maybe he's Wario.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

gay skull posted:

Use a grill. Back bacon's actually pretty lean, if it's all you ate it for a week I'd be more concerned about your blood sodium levels than your fat intake

Bicyclops posted:

This is pretty funny though. Congrats America, you managed to fry something which has the word 'grilled' in the title

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

codenameFANGIO posted:

That's not such a good idea but I do get triple onions on my pizza. Onions and pepperoni are a nearly perfect food combination. My posts are fueled by onions and pepperoni, and they make you feel like a superhuman.

Jack in Madworld eats onions straight and he's one of the manliest game characters to ever exist.

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

An official Gay Skull pizza is double pepperoni, triple onions, hot sauce, garlic seasoning and jack cheese if available. Any size and from wherever you like.

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Use a grill. Back bacon's actually pretty lean, if it's all you ate it for a week I'd be more concerned about your blood sodium levels than your fat intake

Actually that's a really good idea

gay skull fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Mar 25, 2015

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

A Steampunk Gent posted:

This is pretty funny though. Congrats America, you managed to fry something which has the word 'grilled' in the title

Heck yeah, Jewish American restaurant in Boston. Congrats indeed. USA!! USA!! USA!!

Lurdiak
Feb 26, 2006

I believe in a universe that doesn't care, and people that do.

Guys my poutine dilemma is serious.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

God dammit if Mom makes me eat another goddamn vegetable I am going to scream, I don't care if I lose Nintendo for a week!

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Anyone who doesn't like vegetables is a scrub and should be shoved in a locker like the loser nerd they are.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lurdiak posted:

Guys my poutine dilemma is serious.
Eat poutine as much as you want, it's good.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

While playing Earthbound yesterday, I was eating asparagus in my pasta, which is an S-class vegetable, in my opinion. Vegatables are just as important to life as they are to Harvest Moon, friends.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

One fun thing to do while you are making a meal is to pretend that you are building a cool potion using the alchemy skill. Nothing like leveling up in your imagination as you chop some veggies or sprinkle some terragon.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Imagine cooking while playing Cooking Mama. gently caress... poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Imagine cooking while playing Cooking Mama. gently caress... poo poo.

that is too real for this gamer...

• Locked thread