Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

doesnt top gear make millions for the bbc on dvd sales alone? musta been a hell of an altercation

:bsdsnype:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

cheese-cube posted:

doesnt top gear make millions for the bbc on dvd sales alone? musta been a hell of an altercation

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

cheese-cube posted:

he shouted at someone for 20 minutes because he could only have a cold meat sandwich instead of steak and chips and then he starting hitting the person

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe

cheese-cube posted:

im guessing the bbc was looking for something to finally go "enough is enough" cause the top gear ppl always pulled some embarrassing poo poo every couple of months
im hoping for sean lock tbh

Pile Of Garbage
May 28, 2007

AtomD posted:

im guessing the bbc was looking for something to finally go "enough is enough" cause the top gear ppl always pulled some embarrassing poo poo every couple of months
im hoping for sean lock tbh

holy poo poo sean lock on top gear :allears:

e: sean lock, bill bailey and alan davies as the new top gear (the stig is stephen fry)

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

hory shiet what is giong on

BangersInMyKnickers
Nov 3, 2004

I have a thing for courageous dongles

lol

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

with or without craig charles

if with, also put robot wars back on (but ban flipper bots)

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

Sombrerotron posted:

with or without craig charles

if with, also put robot wars back on (but ban flipper bots)

jeremy clarkson presented the first series of robot wars

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib_7Kb_ddjk

Sombrerotron
Aug 1, 2004

Release my children! My hat is truly great and mighty.

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

jeremy clarkson presented the first series of robot wars
yeah well he's no longer available is he, so the role naturally falls to craig

crap nerd
May 24, 2008

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

prefect posted:

did that guy get to be in charge of the bbc because he's a lord? is that how it's done over there?

they have to have at leasat that level of authority to cover up all the child rape

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

"As a subscription-based station for ambient and New Age music, St.GIGA listeners were already equipped with 'BS tuners' prior to St.GIGA's contract with Nintendo. Satellaview owners who lacked a 'BS tuner' had to purchase one separately from St.GIGA at a price of ¥33,000"
- Heisei-era Domestic Consumption (Mizuho Financial Group)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

a wild way to die imo

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
all the practicality of skateboarding with all the manliness of rollerblading. can't fail

BadSamaritan
May 2, 2008

crumb by crumb in this big black forest

would repeatedly fall over before giving up and throwing them out

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Beast of Bourbon
Sep 25, 2013

Pillbug

kelly clarkson is my last roommates cousin. they would skype chat sometimes and i got to say hi to her and say i loved her in Crossroads. she laughed.

Asshole Masonanie
Oct 27, 2009

by vyelkin
it's computer related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkp48SZ0Gf4

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Beast of Bourbon posted:

kelly clarkson is my last roommates cousin. they would skype chat sometimes and i got to say hi to her and say i loved her in Crossroads. she laughed.

this confused me because i'm old and could only think of the ralph macchio crossroads

Space-Pope
Aug 13, 2003

by zen death robot
lol he says a ton of racist poo poo and physically attacks coworkers, and apparently him getting fired is divisive

oh england

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

Space-Pope posted:

lol he says a ton of racist poo poo and physically attacks coworkers, and apparently him getting fired is divisive

oh england

its divisive between all of england and the entirety of decent society

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
as long as you haven't touched up any kids we will let people away with a lot of stuff

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
it's kind of crazy how much more racist the rest of the world is compared to america, because america is super duper racist

Sweevo
Nov 8, 2007

i sometimes throw cables away

i mean straight into the bin without spending 10+ years in the box of might-come-in-handy-someday first

im a fucking monster

americans aren't less racist, they're just better at hiding it

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
no america is objectively less racist

like, people don't dress like gorillas or in blackface en masse here when an opposing sports team has one (and only one) black player, or we don't have openly and vocally racist/fascist political parties that have government representation, or government policies explicitly for the purpose of oppressing certain groups (roma, aboriginals, africans, arabs, etc.), or an intellectual tradition that vilifies entire populations for the extremist acts of a few (dawkins, hitchens, etc.)

a lot of the racism is clandestine, but it's still not on the same level

Stymie fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Mar 25, 2015

Linguica
Jul 13, 2000
You're already dead

if america is any less racist its only because the country had to come to terms with almost destroying itself in a protracted war over racism-as-policy, like alcoholics hitting rock bottom (and even then, large tracts of population still refuse to acknowledge it)

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

Stymie posted:

no america is objectively less racist

:yum:

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe

Sweevo posted:

hendrik verwoerd was better at hiding racism than american racists

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Linguica posted:

if america is any less racist its only because the country had to come to terms with almost destroying itself in a protracted war over racism-as-policy, like alcoholics hitting rock bottom (and even then, large tracts of population still refuse to acknowledge it)

hmmmm this reminds me of something..... it rhymes with blues

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Sweevo posted:

- signed, a man from a country with a fascist party in legislature

pram
Jun 10, 2001
smythe gas

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

pram posted:

smythe gas

Boxturret
Oct 3, 2013

Don't ask me about Sonic the Hedgehog diaper fetish
i hate everything and wish for death

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Europeans just left their slaves where the slaves already lived instead of importing them. Association Internationale du Congo was the Apple of its time.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Boxturret posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

Boxturret posted:

• Locked thread