Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

rabidsquid posted:

The OP called cardigans sweaters and Altec Korean. His lies cannot go unpunished

Wait the first thing you said is true. A cardigan is a type of sweater. Maybe I'm missing a joke? Maybe I just know too much about sweaters.

Truly inexcusable imo is not predicting Gravity's cool-guy leather jackets. Ugh with a hood underneath and everything, double the badass.

On a semi-related note, has anyone ever considered that dig, in order to unlock the true power of azingy, should give him a hood to wear? Give him back his mystique.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
That would require him to have any power in the first place tho

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

foutre posted:

Wait the first thing you said is true. A cardigan is a type of sweater. Maybe I'm missing a joke? Maybe I just know too much about sweaters.

You're correct that a cardigan is technically a type of sweater, but if there's a cardigan you usually just call it a cardigan because it's a more specific term - a sweater that's open and probably buttoned.

Honestly it's like people in this thread don't even know poo poo about e-sports, ugh

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Esporters don't wear sweaters you goober. They wear Gunnar Glasses.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Transient People posted:

Yes, but now Lee and Jarv are dead and buried

What did you have against Jarvan?

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."

Hypocrisy posted:

What did you have against Jarvan?

Nothing, I rather like him, but he was way too good at being a tank on a teeny tiny budget thanks to all that free armor he got that compounded his shield. Between having really good CC, the thunderdome and beef, he made actual tanks not worth picking. If you check what happened to most of the real tanks, loving all of them got some variant of %HP damage to go with their CC, following Jarv's mold, because it's what people look for in a tank so he can be annoying once CC is blown.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Jarvin has never been more than barely passable for over a year but riot remains insanely assmad and buttsalty at anything that can gank before 7:30.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
This 10 free armor makes the champ too drat good. Hell. Guess we gotta nerf... I mean, 10 armor.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
Jarvan is fine and will continue to see occasional competitive play, just like Vi.

Lee Sin, however, is genuinely hosed and I think he'll slowly dwindle in play until you never see him again.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Sexpansion posted:

Jarvan is fine and will continue to see occasional competitive play, just like Vi.

Lee Sin, however, is genuinely hosed and I think he'll slowly dwindle in play until you never see him again.

So he'll be an occasional pick for a long time simply because he has been a comfort pick for almost all junglers since forever like Elise ?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'll fix it for playoffs. Maybe.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Savage Cracker posted:

So he'll be an occasional pick for a long time simply because he has been a comfort pick for almost all junglers since forever like Elise ?

No, because in certain compositions Vi and J4 are still good.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Sexpansion posted:

No, because in certain compositions Vi and J4 are still good.

Woops I wasn't talking about Vi and J4 only Lee. My point was that Elise has seen a fair amount of play after she was gutted. I'm simply theorizing the same will happen to Lee.

Savage Cracker fucked around with this message at 14:07 on Mar 25, 2015

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Flameingblack posted:

I'll fix it for playoffs. Maybe.

Just change the OP to TSM TSM TSM

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Savage Cracker posted:

Woops I wasn't talking about Vi and J4 only Lee. My point was that Elise has seen a fair amount of play after she was gutted. I'm simply theorizing the same will happen to Lee.

Oh sorry, yeah I totally agree with that. Some pro junglers are so good on Lee that it will be a comfort pick. Like I'm sure Insec, Dandy, and Lee (heh) will continue to play Lee Sin even though it's not that good.

And you're exactly right, it's basically the Elise situation all over again.

Badfinger
Dec 16, 2004

Timeouts?!

We'll take care of that.

Transient People posted:

That would require him to have any power in the first place tho

He's The Gatekeeper. He'll have that, forever.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Haha Origen vs LLL has been a loving mess of a game. One team of pro players being told by gold lvl players how to play the map vs a team of gold lvl players being told by pro players how to play the map.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Savage Cracker posted:

Haha Origen vs LLL has been a loving mess of a game. One team of pro players being told by gold lvl players how to play the map vs a team of gold lvl players being told by pro players how to play the map.

How does that even work? You can't just leave it at that, gotta explain it for those of us who don't watch the scrub league.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Savage Cracker posted:

Yeah it was really, really bad strategically. Origen could have won that game in 25 minutes if they had bothered to pay attention to their side lane wave management.

Also, Teemo alert in the Challenger Series: http://www.twitch.tv/riotgames

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

The cinderhulk era ended swiftly by the yordle scout master.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Savage Cracker posted:

I was actually loving the full damage irelia with tf, botrk, zephyr and atk speed boots. That dude is a man after my own heart

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
teemo mid, zac top, varus carry :psyduck:

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010

Transient People posted:

How does that even work? You can't just leave it at that, gotta explain it for those of us who don't watch the scrub league.

Origen had like a 30 CS lead in top, 20 in mid and jungle and 40 in bot. They were crushing LLL in lane but were giving up objectives left and right. They got the first baron and ended up losing 2 inhib turrets afterwards etc etc. The entire game was completely :psyduck:

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
teemo mid v kogmaw mid WOW very cool

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Is this the last week of Challenger series? I saw that mousefarts there are in last place so I guess why not play mid teemo, it worked for Hai that one time (I think?)

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Schiavona posted:

Is this the last week of Challenger series? I saw that mousefarts there are in last place so I guess why not play mid teemo, it worked for Hai that one time (I think?)

Yep, the game being played right now is the last game, then they do playoffs. Winner of playoffs gets to replace MYM.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
The last time mouz played teemo versus gamers 2 they won (their only win, with gamers2's support subbing in on adc), so it's their most successful champ pick by far.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
lol this game is awful

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Sexpansion posted:

lol this game is awful

not an emptyquote, it's shiiiiiiit

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Is Twitch messing up for anyone else ?

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Savage Cracker posted:

Is Twitch messing up for anyone else ?

People still use Twitch when Azubu and the lolchampseries channel exist?

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
the faker of teemo

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

gently caress doubleposting, Gamers2 lost from literally loving stepping on a shroom lol

Relegate both teams to Wood 5 please

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Transient People posted:

gently caress doubleposting, Gamers2 lost from literally loving stepping on a shroom lol

Relegate both teams to Wood 5 please

Thankfully neither of these teams are sniffing LCS.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Firebert posted:

the faker of teemo

not an emptyquote

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Hahahahahahahahahaha what a fuckin' ending.

:boom:

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
That game was stupid as hell and I hate to admit I cheered for a Teemo, but my schadenfreude for Gamers2 knows no bounds. Eat poo poo, Teemo new meta 2k15.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!

Badfinger posted:

He's The Gatekeeper. He'll have that, forever.

I think Fabbbyyy is the gatekeeper and Azingy is the master tactician

stump collector
May 28, 2007
gently caress gamers 2 forever and ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
Ok, I like Riv a little more. But just a little.

• Locked thread