Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

By using the "create a similar face" button you can get some real mutants.

And of course all your hair colors are still on RGB sliders

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Psycobladder posted:

Post your guys. I bought Father Gasciognes set, it's pretty baller.

Same, feels good to wear his armor after destroying him

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

zen death robot posted:

You can make your guy look pretty hosed up in the character editor if you want

:mrgw:

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I never finished my current run of Dark souls all I need is Nito's soul and Bed of Chaos before fighting Gwyn.

I set out to get the secret ending but I can't remeber why i stopped playing, those two bosses should only take me an hour to kill before I face down the final boss.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
You can press square on the RGB slider screens to get normal palette of colors. Including cool poo poo like yellow or purple for eye color.

But the answer is yes. It's the same facegen engine as oblivion, which is really obvious when you change the age or feminine/masculine features. Older?? = More yellow skin. Sorry for the jaundice. Feminine?? More purple/white bloated Orc face. Masculine?? Chingalore.

I heard the more insight you get the more you start to see hosed up poo poo. You know how the doll doesn't "come to life" until you get 1 insight?

Well I guess it's like that but there are loving spider Cthulhu monsters all over the starting town.

Good before I logged out last night I loving chugged the five madmen knowledges for 5 more insight. :chanpop:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

if you wanna see something wild, go to the cathedral lamp and take a left, kill the two lantern guys walking around and then stand in the group of tombstones to the right of the staircase. you should hear a wooshing sound, and keep your eyes peeled for some crazy stuff

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
I read a note on the ground warning about that, heard that weird noise and got freaked out and ran.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

The game is 2 patches away from perfect. One to let me compare items at the store to what I have equipped, and one to fix the loading

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib

Anime Curator posted:

Sorry. You shoould've bought one a couple of months ago. Not at launch but 7 months after.

I can't get by the first boss :(

(game owns)

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
cleric beast is a really good boss looking dude

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I never even fought the cleric beast, I'm gonna go back and do that when I get home today

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

hubris.height posted:

cleric beast is a really good boss looking dude

the camera angles on that bridge are atrocious

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
yeah that was real bad. it got to be hard to tell if i was stuck on a statue or just really bad at dodging but i still beat it on my second try.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I ended up grinding for molotovs for Cleric Beast 😂

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Hey man you do what you gotta do to get through. Hey so is there nothing you can do in Cathedral Ward after beatin Gascoin? I'm just wondering if im missing something or if I just have to go to Old Yarnham next.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

If there is , I haven't found it. Old yahrnam is the path to the next boss

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I got mad at Bloodborne because I'm a scrub so I went to the gym and ran a pr mile. Thank you Bloodborne.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Smashing.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Psycobladder posted:

Hey man you do what you gotta do to get through. Hey so is there nothing you can do in Cathedral Ward after beatin Gascoin? I'm just wondering if im missing something or if I just have to go to Old Yarnham next.

Old Yarnham is next in terms of difficulty but it's optional; the next area in terms of progression is through a gate that needs the 10000 soul key

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
15 minutes left on my dl while i also dl pillars of eternity... gently caress yeahr

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

lmao

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
so does this game suck or not

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Mach2 posted:

so does this game suck or not

It does not.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

deleting my save file just to do this...

Dec 26, 2012

nice

Dec 26, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I ended up grinding for molotovs for Cleric Beast 😂

i thought I was gonna have to do this but the saw spear was enough of an improvement over the cane to get me by

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Apparently people are experimenting with trying to get the true ending to this game.

sofar what's been figured out is multiple playthroughs are required.

You have to do poo poo out of order each time.

The game invites you to sequence break, so you should do poo poo like kill the Queen when you meet her.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Do shining coins do anything?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

NickRoweFillea posted:

Do shining coins do anything?

They're like the pebbles you would drop in Dark souls, except they also light up and act as a light source.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

My sweatpants are on and the blinds are drawn. Time to game

Lil Miss Clackamas
Jan 25, 2013

ich habe aids
Someone PLEASE buy me Bloodborne and a PS4

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Chalets the Baka posted:

Someone PLEASE buy me Bloodborne and a PS4

gently caress you buddy get in line

Hoekie
Apr 22, 2010

01011001 posted:

i thought I was gonna have to do this but the saw spear was enough of an improvement over the cane to get me by

Is the saw spear that much better than the cleaver? Legit question.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hoekie posted:

Thanks for qualifying that

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
the challenge

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Kirkhammer EXTREMELYY FTW

Dec 26, 2012

Hoekie posted:

its more that its better than the cane vs that boss, which was at the time the only other weapon i had, because i hadnt found the emblem that lets you get the others

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

When you get to the enemy hunter with a lot of hp on top of the gun tower in Old yarnham you can just dodge his gun, run up and combo attack him til he falls off the tower lol... The badge he drops will be lost though so you have to go to hunters dream and back to get the item to spawn again on top of the tower.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Got greedy on the blood starved beast when he had one hit left and died. Third times the charm, hopefully