Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Another thing they should patch in is the option to warp to other lanterns from a lantern, instead of having to go back to the dream. Although that's only a pain bc of the load times I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Lumpy the Cook posted:

When you get to the enemy hunter with a lot of hp on top of the gun tower in Old yarnham you can just dodge his gun, run up and combo attack him til he falls off the tower lol... The badge he drops will be lost though so you have to go to hunters dream and back to get the item to spawn again on top of the tower.

You can just quit the game and reload and the items will be where he spawns

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
beat 2nd boss bought epic clothes

died only 1ce so far
strong

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

THE PENETRATOR posted:

beat 2nd boss bought epic clothes

died only 1ce so far
strong

drat.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
gently caress I got the Valkyrie Profile ending to Bloodborne, it's apparently the worst ending.

DO NOT KILL EVERY NPC IN THE GAME

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

The Taint Reaper posted:

gently caress I got the Valkyrie Profile ending to Bloodborne, it's apparently the worst ending.

DO NOT KILL EVERY NPC IN THE GAME

Why would you do that in the first place

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

NickRoweFillea posted:

probably trying to get all their unique items and poo poo before the final boss.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

NickRoweFillea posted:

Free stuff

Also

you wake up in Andor Londo

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
I bought the 10k key from the bath ghosts but what is the actual door it opens?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Well reading through, the hardest ending is the Childhoods beginning one and I think I should have done that one first because it gives you an extra boss fight you need to complete.

NG+ is rather unforgiving atm, like it feels really unbalanced. I'm getting Oneshotted by normal minions.

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Holy poo poo, Old Yarnham is crazy, made it to the streets and got owned by a werewolf crashing through a door.

Dec 26, 2012

that guy on the tower in old yharnam is the real deal, drat

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

He's a real fucker, I died to him more than I died on the boss in that area

Dec 26, 2012

probably gonna have to trick him into falling off like someone mentioned above

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

01011001 posted:

I think you gotta talk to him while wearing a certain set of gear to make him calm down.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

01011001 posted:

it's how I did it and everyone else did it too, most likely

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i was captured by the sack monster, seems like as good a place as any to call it quits for the evening

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

it's how I did it and everyone else did it too, most likely

What a dick. You could've got his items for free without murdering him if you had found the right clothing set.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SunAndSpring posted:

What a dick. You could've got his items for free without murdering him if you had found the right clothing set.

He should have thought about that before he riddled my body with machine gun bullets

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

has anyone tried the stake driver, is it any good?

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

He should have thought about that before he riddled my body with machine gun bullets

He was only trying to help the people in Old Yarnham, and you murdered him just because he shot you a couple of times.

Dec 26, 2012

SunAndSpring posted:

He was only trying to help the people in Old Yarnham, and you murdered him just because he shot you a couple of times.

the people of old yharnam suck and so does he. he's gonna fly

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

i was captured by the sack monster, seems like as good a place as any to call it quits for the evening
that part is Epic

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

01011001 posted:

you trick him by repeatedly shooting him in the face with your gun

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I picked up the top hat clothing outside the cathedral and a giant invisible thing picked me up? What the gently caress

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

SunAndSpring posted:

I think you gotta talk to him while wearing a certain set of gear to make him calm down.

What clothes do you have to wear? I tried loving him up but he has a lot of life and the kirkhammer is super slow, whereas he is super fast

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

NickRoweFillea posted:

What clothes do you have to wear? I tried loving him up but he has a lot of life and the kirkhammer is super slow, whereas he is super fast

Black Church set.

Dec 26, 2012

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

you trick him by repeatedly shooting him in the face with your gun

thats a pretty neat trick

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

01011001 posted:

He killed me a lot but now i have his outfit

I shot him and he jumped off the tower lol

Dec 26, 2012

i just did the same, and once i have the insight to see the store again ill be wearing his stuff

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I'm in a spooky graveyard. thinking i missed a boss somewhere since i havent fought any after the 2nd guy

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

Lmao G Dad turns into an absolute joke with two or three people, I just helped someone kill it with another person and I think each of us took one hit

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
sorry hotline miami 2 but bloodborne is now goty for me

Dec 26, 2012

whoa this shotgun spear is the poo poo

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I wonder how cheap I can get a PS4. Craigslist people sell them for like 200, but I'm not sure about doing that.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
so some of the monsters in this game kinda freaked me out and made me scared to continue.

that's when I realized that the only way to defeat the monsters

was to become a monster

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
in bloodborne i made myself as my character: a jew iwth a big nose, and a shotgun

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

SunAndSpring posted:

I wonder how cheap I can get a PS4. Craigslist people sell them for like 200, but I'm not sure about doing that.

Cowboom is selling them used for like 270 right now.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

most of them dont have controllers + hdmi cables bundled but some do. I would bite if they accepted my cool amex gift card, but they dont, so I guess ill just save until Black Friday. Ahh.. the life of the destitute gamer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Vicar amelia can loving stop screaming