Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Libertine posted:

Looks like Roccat is building a Yasuo comp...

Katarina into Ahri, Lulu, Sej, Kalista, Nami

Theres only about 100000000 ways to stop her ult

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass
Gragas Maokai Kogmaw Janna Katarina
This is season 1 as gently caress.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

You look like you're still raking it in. Still killing 'em?
Katarina - the champion you pick in pro play when you think you have hot poo poo mechanics and are desperate to carry.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
man i wanna see nuke go on a mad ting with this kat

stump collector
May 28, 2007

can edward snowden coach roccat to victory?

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Airwaks is a master crabber.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
I'm pretty sure nukeduck is in jail on this team.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
gg woolite, keep being a shitter

Sexpansion posted:

He must be reading Sartre lately, because I bet if you asked him, he'd say "ELO HELL IS OTHER PEOPLE".

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
Woolite just missed about 7 uncontested CS on 2 waves.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Man, I really want to vote for ROC but I think CWs comp is a lot better, although it depends on how nukeduck does on Kat I guess.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Sexpansion posted:

could you imagine if only some kind of high profile NA team could pick up this ex-NiP assassin god and center their strats around him..

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Libertine posted:

ROC Forgiv1N?

edit: Forgiven should change his name to that, then we make a super team with kev1N. And it will be team 1N and everyone has to make a name that ends in 1N

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

Libertine posted:

Woolite is loving awful and this game is a struggle for me because I'm not sure who I want to see lose more, YoungBuck or Woolite.

Probably Woolite, I think he's godawful.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
this katarina split push threat is too much for me

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Jerkface posted:

ROC Forgiv1N?

edit: Forgiven should change his name to that, then we make a super team with kev1N. And it will be team 1N and everyone has to make a name that ends in 1N

Febiv1n, Kev1n, Forgiv1n. They can get that guy V1n from Jin Air. And they need a support so Imag1ne. Alternatively, player coach 1ncarnation.

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

Lovechop posted:

could you imagine if only some kind of high profile NA team could pick up this ex-NiP assassin god and center their strats around him..

Nukeduck was always worse than Bjergsen he wouldn't clean up the same way.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."

Flipswitch posted:

Woolite is loving awful and this game is a struggle for me because I'm not sure who I want to see lose more, YoungBuck or Woolite.

Probably Woolite, I think he's godawful.

He has less CS than toplane

Relegate this shitter

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

@meteoslol · 55s 55 seconds ago

The 5.6 Sejuani nerfs completely killed the champions, she's unplayable now...pls stop banning her in solo queue

IS Meteos trolling or is this an accurate assessment of the patch?

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
The ADC CS differential is ~70 in Freeze's favor. At 25 minutes.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Jerkface posted:

The 5.6 Sejuani nerfs completely killed the champions, she's unplayable now...pls stop banning her in solo queue

LCS this week is on 5.5 right?

He's probably right about the 5.6 Sejuani. I haven't tried her yet on this patch but she got hammered.

Flipswitch
Mar 30, 2010

I played her before she was good and I'll still play my boar lady.

She's still ok IMO, just not superpick like last patch.

E: Sololane Lulu pickers need to be rounded up and shot.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Jerkface posted:

I think she's still good but she's super reliant on landing her ult now though.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Disinterested posted:

Nukeduck was always worse than Bjergsen he wouldn't clean up the same way.

this is difficult to say because the more toxic ppl are in nukeduck's team the more his power grows, he would need to be in SK to unlock his true potential

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

I think I just saw the shortest teleport ever.

Goodness gracious they just started brawling!

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Roccat: Gets 5 for 3, proceeds to faff around dragon in a 4v5 and lose a teamfight 1 for 3. 'The greatest'

Disinterested
Jun 29, 2011

These two teams have almost exactly the right players to make one good team.

Shame about the top laners though.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Disinterested posted:

These two teams have almost exactly the right players to make one good team.

Shame about the top laners though.

Soren, Freeze, Unlimited, Jankos? Yeah, I could see it.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Roccat's carries have such terrible positioning that CW is going to clean up every fight just like that.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

this kat is really paying off!

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Jerkface posted:

this kat is really paying off!

As it should be. If Kat does well in competitive we have to deal with even more idiots picking her in soloqueue.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Nukeduck didn't ult that fight.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

curiousCat posted:

Nukeduck didn't play that (game) right.

fix'd

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
There's the resets.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
~~~you are NOW entering the katarina kogmaw zone~~~

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Roccat gets their team fights dictated to them by the enemy team in every game so they usually lose every team fight

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
it's p crazy when you think freeze almost made it through the offseason without anyone picking him up at all, despite being cursed he's been a sick player his whole time in challenger and that

i remember thorin saying he was like begging a bunch of teams to take freeze or something lol

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

This game reminds me why Monte said that Europe was the worst region.

SaberToothedPie
Dec 24, 2012

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frolf:

he knows...
failed brush ganks are my favorite

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Calax posted:

This game reminds me why Monte said that Europe was the worst region.

The games are entertaining but the strategies are poor, it's EULCS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Airwaks should have gotten a Warmog's. His whole problem is lack of sustained HP in longer fights. He's had just about every conceivable advantage in this game and just made terrible decisions every time and ran out of health doing it. I don't get it.

• Locked thread