Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Perry the Platypus
Aug 7, 2009

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Hell yeah, draft the dude that broke the world record long jump at the scouting combine!

If he can jump 12 feet forward, i'm guessing that roughly translates to 6 feet of vertical. And since the ball is thrown in the air...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
If a Ravens fan wants to help me out here, I'd appreciate it. Most people I was targeting have been taken.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Man I thought Perriman would fall to me :smith:

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Atticus Finch posted:

If a Ravens fan wants to help me out here, I'd appreciate it. Most people I was targeting have been taken.

Just take Devin Smith.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Hell yeah, draft the dude that broke the world record long jump at the scouting combine!

Draft the CB from Uconn lol

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Never draft anyone from UConn ever

Perry the Platypus
Aug 7, 2009

SA2K posted:

Upon further review, not that great

I'm perhaps too sensitive to the Steelers cb problem

Perry the Platypus fucked around with this message at 10:31 on Mar 27, 2015

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

SA2K posted:

Danny Lansanah is pretty cool.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

I was torn between Harris and a couple of other safeties, but ultimately he seemed like the best complement to Mike Adams and the best all-around safety prospect on the board. Given the Colts' current situation it wasn't something I felt comfortable waiting on any longer.

V V V Edit: Bad memories? I just picked the one I liked most without context.

ShakeZula fucked around with this message at 19:19 on Mar 27, 2015

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Did you have to use that picture bro

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Fenrir is next but wasn't he going out of town or something?

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

warcrimes posted:

Fenrir is next but wasn't he going out of town or something?

I thought he was out of town last weekend. I thought he is supposed to be back.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
I'd say that Funchess pick is pretty spot on. Dude has Jimmy Graham upside but the most inconsistent hands. Definition of boom bust in my eyes. If he pans out he's a top three TE and if he doesn't he's fighting for a roster spot on the Bills as some high upside guy in three years. Good pick for the second round.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:

The Puppy Bowl posted:

I'd say that Funchess pick is pretty spot on. Dude has Jimmy Graham upside but the most inconsistent hands. Definition of boom bust in my eyes. If he pans out he's a top three TE and if he doesn't he's fighting for a roster spot on the Bills as some high upside guy in three years. Good pick for the second round.

What did the Ravens do in FA? What holes you guys looking to fill in the draft? Asking for a friend

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
We picked up a safety who could theoretically start and re-signed Justin Forsett. That's about it. I'd say our needs, in order, are WR, CB, OLB/DE, TE, RB. I only have pass rusher so high because Suggs and Doom are old enough to start falling off a cliff at any second. Corner is bad but that is mostly due to the poor health of our good starting duo. If Jimmy Smith and Ladarius Webb are healthy (big if) than they're one of the better tandems in the league. Still need depth there but even without new pieces the secondary could be serviceable. 2013 1st round pick Matt Elam is still totally worthless though.

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
I'm back, I'm working on it, just got home from work... you guys pretty much took everyone I was thinking of taking here.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

The Puppy Bowl posted:

He's got dicks for hands and sucks

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Roasted Donut posted:

He played on a broken toe and torn ligaments after the 2nd game of the season, so ya know, he far from sucks.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!

Regnevelc posted:

He played on a broken toe and torn ligaments after the 2nd game of the season, so ya know, he far from sucks.

Maybe that reatrd should stop trying to catch passes with his feet then???

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Regnevelc posted:

How does this explain why he had the same issues in 2013? Time travel?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Roasted Donut posted:

Maybe that reatrd should stop trying to catch passes with his feet then???

You misspelling 'retard' here is pretty appropriate.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Coldforge posted:

How does this explain why he had the same issues in 2013? Time travel?

He dropped some balls but he was explosive and was very good in 2013 as a true sophomore.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Regnevelc posted:

He dropped some balls but he was explosive and was very good in 2013 as a true sophomore.

Can all be true and yet also dicks for hands.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

The Puppy Bowl posted:

You do know he's classified as a WR, right?

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

korrandark posted:

All the cool kids decided he's secretly a TE months ago.

Not that it matters much in practice. Not like Graham is run blocking much more than WRs or something.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*

korrandark posted:

He could be classified as a Long Snapper for all I give a poo poo. The man is a TE.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I think Devin Smith was the best WR available. He's got great speed, so maybe this would open up the deep game for Russell Wilson.

korrandark
Jan 5, 2009

seiferguy posted:

I think Devin Smith was the best WR available. He's got great speed, so maybe this would open up the deep game for Russell Wilson.

Devin Smith is one of the best deep ball catchers I've ever seen. Just don't underthrow him.

Regnevelc
Jan 12, 2003

I'M A GROWN ASS MAN!

Coldforge posted:

Can all be true and yet also dicks for hands.

I guess, but his catch rate actually went up with much worse QB play than the year before. I do think he mentally checked out of the year about half way through. I'm interested to see how he does in the pros.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

seiferguy posted:

I thought that was a really solid pick there

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.

Rasczak posted:

I thought that was a really solid pick there

Definitely was. Boo.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World
Round 2 is over!

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Round 3! Heaven or Hell! FIGHT!!!!

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

I know the positional value of RBs has declined or whatever but gat drat y'all

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Rasczak posted:

I know the positional value of RBs has declined or whatever but gat drat y'all

Ssssshhhh. Plz.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Filling all kinds of needs for the Bucs. If Funchess was available I was going to take him, VJax, Evans, ASJ and Funchess. Even Jameis would have a hard time over throwing that corp.

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

sean10mm posted:

Round 2 is over!

drat, hoping Abdullah would fall to the early 3rd.

My day is pretty packed. Does somebody have an email I can send my picks choices to?

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Thanks! I am trying to draft well despite my hatred for your dumb team that sucks.

Roasted Donut posted:

You led me astray with your JFF prediction and now I can't trust you. :colbert:

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Don't worry, you're just playing the long con. Raising my hopes expertly only for the Baltimore FO to dash them with three defensive linemen and an OT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

If you don't get rock fuckin hard at the prospect of drafting linemen then I don't know what to tell you

• Locked thread