Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pastrymancy
Feb 20, 2011

11:13: Despite Gio Gonzalez warning, "Never mix your sparkling juices," Bryce Harper opens another bottle of sparkling grape and mixes it with sparkling cider.

1:07: Harper walks to the 7-11 and orders an all-syrup Slurpee.

1:10-3:05: Harper has no recollection of this time. Aliens?

greatn posted:

Nah, just say what it is. Also someone is probably gonna get mad at you laying hints without spoilers, so you probably shouldn't.

It's that charm thing Oliver brought back from the Island, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

SavTargaryen posted:

Picture spoilers: That is a League of Assassins outfit that Ollie is wearing.

f;b

Also, They're facing Reverse Flash

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

My prediction is she gets shot, but doesn't die. Then Ollie will rage out and become the The League of Assassins Assassin. Ollie murders all the mooks, then Ras comes and there is a rematch and Ollie almost dies again but angry Ray shoots him in the face with a laser. Then Ollie accepts the Ras position, and then steps down for Nyssa who is now also married to Laurel. Oh, and Ray gets replaced by an android because clearly he is dead.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I guess I'm not reading either thread for the rest of the season because someone is either going to just outright state the spoiler or talk around it so much it becomes obvious.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

muscles like this? posted:

I guess I'm not reading either thread for the rest of the season because someone is either going to just outright state the spoiler or talk around it so much it becomes obvious.

Yeah, peace out I guess. Until it gets spoiled in the sidebar Facebook trends

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Arrgytehpirate posted:

My prediction is she gets shot, but doesn't die. Then Ollie will rage out and become the The League of Assassins Assassin. Ollie murders all the mooks, then Ras comes and there is a rematch and Ollie almost dies again but angry Ray shoots him in the face with a laser. Then Ollie accepts the Ras position, and then steps down for Nyssa who is now also married to Laurel. Oh, and Roy gets replaced by an android because clearly he is dead.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I will say the actress who plays Laurel is OBVIOUSLY getting in really good shape. She had some serious arms going on in that Dress.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

It'll be all over the internet in a day or so and if you read about this show anywhere it'll be almost impossible to avoid for sure.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

muscles like this? posted:

I don't think the hat is actually gonna end up in the show :(

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

boom boom boom posted:

More executive meddling! drat you DC! You soulless corporate suits! :argh:

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

boom boom boom posted:

Ideally, they will do Flashpoint in the Flash show and there will be an episode - maybe of Flash, I guess - where Barry visits Starling and Ollie has the hat and a van dyke. That would be so good.

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Next episode Ollie brings a dead, electrocuted Roy to the police station with his outfit spray painted green. "Detective Lance, look! I caught the arrow! He was trying to steal my cable and had a terrible accident!"

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Wait a minute. This episode had zero flashbacks for Ollie.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

ded posted:

He'd been peeping on Deadshot's wife for weeks at that point.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

ded posted:

They've done that before. Felicity got a flashback episode once.

but everybody immediately forgot about it because it was boring

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

boom boom boom posted:

The only good part of that episode was the hilarious death trap that evil nerd made for Oliver.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

boom boom boom posted:

I'll never forget Gothicity.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Bad Moon posted:

The only good part of that episode was the hilarious death trap that evil nerd made for Oliver.

It would've worked, if only the guns had been able to aim faster than a person can run.

Which, in hindsight, seems like a pretty big design flaw.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

These are a thing now

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/2015/03/arrow-and-flash-go-retro-with-funko-reaction-figures/

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Ollie takes over the League of Assasins and turns it into The League of Justice

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

Valeyard posted:

Ollie takes over the League of Assasins and turns it into The League of Justice

:vince: That would be amazing! Bring it full circle.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Ollie needs to clown Snart

asecondduck
Feb 18, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Did anyone else get the feeling that the Suicide Squad plotline was originally a backdoor pilot that got its ending changed after DC said no more SS? It's pretty easy to see it originally ending with the Squad getting away and Diggle joining Argus to try to help figure out how they got fooled into being sent to the hostage situation they weren't supposed to go to/spend more time with Lyla.

Also as someone who predicted that all of Ollie's friends were going to leave him at the beginning of the season, I'm pretty happy to see that playing out. Hell, I'm thinking they might actually kill him off/put him on a bus in a LoA prison, and that the Atom/Firestorm/Canary show is secretly Arrow season four (now with 50% less Arrow-wielders on the team, 33% less if Thea joins Team Arrow).

Don't get me wrong, I like Ollie and Stephen Amell but I think it's become painfully obvious that the writer don't know what to do with him anymore. Plus, it's a comic book show, it's not like he'd be dead forever.

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer
Do you think Ray's magic helmet technology could generate a nude Tayne?

LongDarkNight
Oct 25, 2010

It's like watching the collapse of Western civilization in fast forward.
Oven Wrangler
:rip: Roy
You died young
and dumb
with DJ herpe

TEAH SYAG
Oct 2, 2009

by Lowtax

LongDarkNight posted:

:rip: Roy
You died young
and dumb
with DJ herpe

Looking back at that scene, it appears Ray is laying in a pool of his own blood, or it's a oversaturated CG reflection of his suit in the water.

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."
I've been really down on Arrow lately so it was great to have an episode that reminded me of what I like about the show so much.

It had a nice amount of humor, some impressive effects, a credible threat, and no Merlyn drama.

ghostwritingduck fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Mar 27, 2015

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I told you guys, the show needed more murder.

TheLakers
Dec 1, 2007

Please ask me about my mutilated genitals, and belief in faith healing.

King of Solomon posted:

Ideally, they will do Flashpoint in the Flash show and there will be an episode - maybe of Flash, I guess - where Barry visits Starling and Ollie has the hat and a van dyke. That would be so good.

I'm hoping Barry finds out it's Tommy under the hood

overtone
Jul 26, 2001
t(o_ot)

Aphrodite posted:

I told you guys, the show needed more murder.

I think this episode might have surpassed Arrow's official (Pre-Ra's) body count.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Merlyn is a anchor around the shows neck but also is going to be how Oliver gets away with murder, Merlyn in a attempt to win back Thea comes forward as the Vigilante, Oliver announces himself as Green Arrow.

Space Fish
Oct 14, 2008

The original Big Tuna.

"Emergency frequency Delta Charlie"

:)

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Good catch.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!
This was a great episode. I hope we have left the slow-paced, boring emo stuff behind for good and can stick to tons of action-packed scenes moving forward!

As a side note, I seriously want Roy to call out Ollie for leaving him there after getting zapped.

It's also odd that Ray didn't try to identify Roy through the mask like he did with Ollie.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

overtone posted:

I think this episode might have surpassed Arrow's official (Pre-Ra's) body count.

Well there was that earthquake machine.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Also, the xray vision lines, coincidence or wink to the audience?

Ojjeorago
Sep 21, 2008

I had a dream, too. It wasn't pleasant, though ... I dreamt I was a moron...
Gary’s Answer

enraged_camel posted:

It's also odd that Ray didn't try to identify Roy through the mask like he did with Ollie.

Everyone knows who Roy is. Even Detective Lance could figure it out.

Slow News Day
Jul 4, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 13 hours!

Whizbang posted:

Everyone knows who Roy is. Even Detective Lance could figure it out.

I guess. Besides, it probably didn't matter in Ray's mind, since he figured he was going to take care of (i.e. kill) both of them.

BrianWilly
Apr 24, 2007

There is no homosexual terrorist Johnny Silverhand
It was pretty great how Ray showed how easy it is to figure out every aspect of the Arrow's operation if you just pay a bit of attention to stuff.

Though...it was kinda creepy how he apparently knows Laurel's entire sexual and gym membership history off the top of his head. :raise:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

no dig no sale

• Locked thread