Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Hey, does Todd know how to read?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Chard posted:

Pictures are good, text is less good, ergo Say Nothing is better than griping.

Pls don't post my pic without permission.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
You horrible jerks made Say Nothing say something.

modedit: this horrible jerk broke tables

Somebody has a new favorite as of 22:13 on Mar 26, 2015

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Cat big.

(jesus gently caress tables, dude)

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

amityville anus posted:

You horrible jerks made Say Nothing say something.

does it have to be 3 times the size of the actual cat ok then

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I would normally hate this sort of thing, but the annoying '80s is the best decade' people from the previous decade needs to learn how the real world works.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Somone post more of those super funny Link text message things, because they are so funny.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

I went over the hideous bed linen, the fact that the mattress doesn't fit the bed frame, the terrible wallpaper, and the fact that the red wallpaper and blue paint clash, before I noticed the actual funny.

repeating
Nov 14, 2005

Istari posted:

I went over the hideous bed linen, the fact that the mattress doesn't fit the bed frame, the terrible wallpaper, and the fact that the red wallpaper and blue paint clash, before I noticed the actual funny.

Did I miss a dildo somewhere in there?

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

repeating posted:

The chairs are all facing the bed so that 5 people (more if there's standing room or they're sitting on each other's laps) can watch the people in the bed having sex.
At least that's what I assumed the funny was supposed to be.

repeating
Nov 14, 2005

Istari posted:

The chairs are all facing the bed so that 5 people (more if there's standing room or they're sitting on each other's laps) can watch the people in the bed having sex.

I think it was probably the horrible decor, but good observation skills. I looked all over the chairs and everything without noticing that.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

repeating posted:

No, but look carefully, you might spy something in there.....

Maxwells Demon
Jan 15, 2007

Istari posted:

My assumption is that someone died on that bed and the chairs were arranged for a family to gather around the dying family member.

Thus why the house is now for sale.

Cleretic
Feb 3, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
My favorite sub-category for that blog is 'strange locations for chairs', and I'm not entirely sure why.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

My biggest question about this is why the hell is the bidet so far from the loo ?
So you have to get up from the loo with your legs spread really wide so your arse cheeks don't touch, and do an awkward crab walk over to the bidet (potentially dropping/dripping excrement into the dog bowl), so you can clean your arse ?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Rapman the Cook posted:

Somone post more of those super funny Link text message things, because they are so funny.

Who's Somone?

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

This room is 1997-2003 as fuuuuuuuuuck

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

It's not your job as a vinyl signmaker to tell your customers they're making poor decisions, but goddamnit it sure as gently caress is your job to correct spelling mistakes before you fire up the plotter

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

It's not your job as a vinyl signmaker to tell your customers they're making poor decisions, but goddamnit it sure as gently caress is your job to correct spelling mistakes before you fire up the plotter

It's your job to print what the customer signed off on, spelling mistakes or not.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

No, it's your job to offer a double-price platinum package which includes a spellcheck and a basic package without, so that any complaints can be disregarded.

Brewmaster
Dec 10, 2007

Hi! I'm awkward.

bean_shadow posted:

It's your job to print what the customer signed off on, spelling mistakes or not.

And for a job like that I'd get payment up front. You wouldn't want the customer to just blow you off.

vandelay industries
Apr 6, 2007

what delay industries?

I'm late to the game here. Where are these actually from and who makes them?

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

The text comes from TextsFromLastNight. I have no idea who feels the needs to slap some stupid Zelda skin on them.

The Dreamer
Oct 15, 2013

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

vandelay industries posted:

I'm late to the game here. Where are these actually from and who makes them?

Texts From the Sea

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Istari posted:

My biggest question about this is why the hell is the bidet so far from the loo ?
So you have to get up from the loo with your legs spread really wide so your arse cheeks don't touch, and do an awkward crab walk over to the bidet (potentially dropping/dripping excrement into the dog bowl), so you can clean your arse ?

My question is who feeds their dog in the bathroom?

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Drunk texting vs Wind Waker screen shots.

I'm not posting any more of these.
Because I don't have any more.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

stubblyhead posted:

My question is who feeds their dog in the bathroom?

It's a trick picture - the chair is for the owner to make sure his toilet trained dog uses the toilet and the bidet. The food is the motivation.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

I want to yank that radiator off the wall with a Gravity Gun so much right now.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

rydiafan posted:

I want to yank that radiator off the wall with a Gravity Gun so much right now.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Don't get it. Don't get it. Don't get it. Don't get it. :aaaaa:

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Istari posted:

Don't get it. Don't get it. Don't get it. Don't get it. :aaaaa:

:godwin:

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Istari posted:

I assumed it was a deathbed. Interesting that your first thought went to people observing sex and mine went to people gathered around for Grandma's Last Moments.

Also "Say Nothing" is the saviour of this thread and every thread.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

captainOrbital posted:

I assumed it was a deathbed. Interesting that your first thought went to people observing sex and mine went to people gathered around for Grandma's Last Moments.

Also "Say Nothing" is the saviour of this thread and every thread.

It could be both?!

Wheres that video of that just-turned-100 woman who said she wanted 100 dicks for her birthday?

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Bill was a goon in college.

marshmallow creep has a new favorite as of 23:44 on Mar 27, 2015

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I don't understand. That is clearly Ninety's car, which Ninety refers to as his "baby." It's not his fault someone gave him a lovely name that ends in a sometimes-vowel and also describes a decade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Lotish posted:

Bill was a goon in college.

Hillary here looks like when sitcoms will have their elderly actors dress up in wigs for college flashbacks. She hasn't aged, but only because she's apparently always been 70.

• Locked thread