Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

ded posted:

pillars of eternity tomorrow TODAY

:hellyeah:

can't wait for pillars of eternity either man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

WISDOM

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

The Blood & Burning DLC added a new feature I just noticed: as your troops move through a settlement during battle, they now set the buildings on fire. Night battles are pretty now.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Old Yharnam is very cool. Extremely resident evil.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Eternity is pretty cool so far. A very Baldurs vibe to it. loving wolves :argh:

Also someone made a very good post in the thread.

Schizotek posted:

DWARVES ASSSEEEEEEMMMBBBBBLLEEE!!!

Bears!? I'LL SHOW YOU BEARS!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR8SkOhKG9Y&t=11s

The deed is done.

Seriously gently caress that bear.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

holocaust bloopers posted:

Old Yharnam is very cool. Extremely resident evil.

Is that where minigun guy is? Cause he's mean.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Is that where minigun guy is? Cause he's mean.

I just beat the first boss....I am really bad at this game but it's still even more fun than the previous ones.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Is there no shortcut to gatling dude? Wading through that poo poo is irritating.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

Space Engineers got updated. modular doors, better damage implementation, o2 tweaked.

and apparently faces from medieval engineers got carried over. anyone play medieval engineers & willing to give feedback on it?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Is there no shortcut to gatling dude? Wading through that poo poo is irritating.

there's a ladder that goes down into the area with the hunter dude, you pass by it on your way down from the starting area

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
http://store.steampowered.com/app/290930/

:shlick:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
So I noticed that Archeage is back on steam.

lmbo

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I like how you just end up noticing the really lovely old models even more with that updated lighting.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Commentary from RicePirate is cool, but the graphical updates are pretty meh. Source is over ten years old now.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

ded posted:

So I noticed that Archeage is back on steam.

lmbo

:lol: I noticed this and died a little.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

there's a ladder that goes down into the area with the hunter dude, you pass by it on your way down from the starting area

So after beating Cleric Beast and spending a bunch of blood echoes on leveling my dude up, I am a bit lost. My path so far has been from the Central Yarnham lamp to go through the shortcut and down to the two pissed off dudes with bricks. Once I get past them I wind up in a warehouse with more than one level. The level below me has rats in it. Once I get out of the other side of the warehouse, it looks like a sewer but that's as far as I've gotten.

Confirm/deny I am going in the right general direction.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

So after beating Cleric Beast and spending a bunch of blood echoes on leveling my dude up, I am a bit lost. My path so far has been from the Central Yarnham lamp to go through the shortcut and down to the two pissed off dudes with bricks. Once I get past them I wind up in a warehouse with more than one level. The level below me has rats in it. Once I get out of the other side of the warehouse, it looks like a sewer but that's as far as I've gotten.

Confirm/deny I am going in the right general direction.

that's probably the sewer that dead ends, but there's a good set of armor just before it drops off

you need to go on the other side of the bridge from the boss, past the two werewolves and down the stairs on the left

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

that's probably the sewer that dead ends, but there's a good set of armor just before it drops off

you need to go on the other side of the bridge from the boss, past the two werewolves and down the stairs on the left

Where the armor in the sewer?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

goty

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
>pet dogge :ins:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

>You pet the dogge. He looks at you with glee and begins following you.
>:ins:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
>give dogge a treat then lots of pets:ins:

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Shadowrun: Dragonfall also has a dog you can pet. You can also tell him to play dead, but he doesnt know that trick!

Once he is playable he gets doggie treats as items :3:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
MGS V better push the envelope on next gen dogge.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

I will gleefully field an away team of dogges only.
Then stop playing the game once i find out a team of dogges is not effective.
because they all die :smith:

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Where the armor in the sewer?

Spawn at the cleric beast bridge lamp and walk forward. Kill the crows and brick guy and before you hit the werewolves look for a drop down on the left. Go down. There will be some wereguys roaming on the upper level and rats on the lower level. The armor is towards the sewer proper before a big drop off. Watch for ambushes!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Spawn at the cleric beast bridge lamp and walk forward. Kill the crows and brick guy and before you hit the werewolves look for a drop down on the left. Go down. There will be some wereguys roaming on the upper level and rats on the lower level. The armor is towards the sewer proper before a big drop off. Watch for ambushes!

thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Gonna buy the phantom pain just to pette dogges.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
petting dogges at 60fps

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

all the weird backer marysues in poe really suck poo poo but what ya gonna do?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

all the weird backer marysues in poe really suck poo poo but what ya gonna do?

This. Hoping for a fan patch that nukes all this kickstarter poo poo. It's annoying.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
All the kickstarter backer npcs have gold names so it should be easy to filter them out somehow.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

I am the #1 explorer. Or I lend assistance and follow people down paths I never would have found. Same thing though

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

I never found the armor but if when you first enter the were dude and rat building you destroy all the items on the right hand side of the room, there is a secret path that will net you some stuff. Blood stone and a saw spear are on the hanging bodies you cut down. You'll have to clear the building to get to them though.

Where am I missing this armor? I went all the way down the sewers and killed all the creepy crawling bodies and crows everywhere. I collected every shining thing from all the bodies everywhere. Even the ones you have to jump onto the rafters from the stone walk around the sewer. At the end of the sewer it looks like a giant boar is in a tunnel I haven't messed with yet. I can climb a long ladder that takes me up to what looks like an entrance to a castle. Also once on top there is a lift that I can't activate yet in a building on the left hand side.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

I never found the armor but if when you first enter the were dude and rat building you destroy all the items on the right hand side of the room, there is a secret path that will net you some stuff. Blood stone and a saw spear are on the hanging bodies you cut down. You'll have to clear the building to get to them though.

Where am I missing this armor? I went all the way down the sewers and killed all the creepy crawling bodies and crows everywhere. I collected every shining thing from all the bodies everywhere. Even the ones you have to jump onto the rafters from the stone walk around the sewer. At the end of the sewer it looks like a giant boar is in a tunnel I haven't messed with yet. I can climb a long ladder that takes me up to what looks like an entrance to a castle. Also once on top there is a lift that I can't activate yet in a building on the left hand side.

imo there's not really a wrong way to go, but def kill the pig he called you gay

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Nostalgia4Ass posted:

Just step into the lift. That's a shortcut back to the start. The lever is to call it if it's not on your level.

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
I want to play Pillars of Eternity really bad but won't be able to until the end of June because I'll be in OCS for the next 12 weeks. gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mustang posted:

I want to play Pillars of Eternity really bad but won't be able to until the end of June because I'll be in OCS for the next 12 weeks. gently caress.

If you get a cushier branch then you'll have spare time during BOLC B or whatever they're calling it these days.

• Locked thread