Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

You guys don't use http://qlcrew.com?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

oh hahaha lol epic

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

"Ugh, Vinny again?! Where's my Jeff, Brad, or Dan content?"
- poo poo that someone actually thought unironically.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

i'd watch vinny QLs again if it was with someone other than alex for a change

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Alex is growing on me and I like that they only cover B-tier lovely steam releases spend most of their time making stupid voices, like the hour+ QL of that pirate game where Alex talked like Gilbert Gottfried for a while

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Alex is growing on me and I like that they only cover B-tier lovely steam releases spend most of their time making stupid voices, like the hour+ QL of that pirate game where Alex talked like Gilbert Gottfried for a while

That was an a tier ql

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

why can't vinny and alex refer to eachother by anything other than their full-names

are they secret enemies

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

"vinny caravella" and "alex navarro" both have a really pleasing cadence to them?

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
Brad.

"This boss is so easy now."

30 seconds later

*dies*

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Brad is turning into an Ewok.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

a barking goodbye to henry, i wish you luck in shoe chewing :woof:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i am generally not anti-brad but he didn't even check for the teleports in the unity mario thing, or look for the floating island or see if the cannon was there on the stone protrusion.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

He was pretty spot on imo

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

I kind of let my mind wander during podcasts fairly often so I wish when they were done talking about something they would say the name of it again. Like "ok that's everything for Game X, moving on."

Unrelated: What was the name of the game they were talking about that was like a Metroidvania where you don't get health back in save rooms? Was it Ori and the Blind Forest? I had the patience to try and figure it out myself but not the patience to re-listen to that part of the podcast.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think Brad started smoking weed, likely to combat Dota-related stress, because now all he talks about is drops refs to weed kind of like someone who just watched Twin Peaks or whatever for the first time.

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I think Brad started smoking weed, likely to combat Dota-related stress, because now all he talks about is drops refs to weed kind of like someone who just watched Twin Peaks or whatever for the first time.

*close up on dans contorting face* "ugh, drugs"

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Once weed is legal everywhere Brad will start casually taking bong hits on UPF like how everyone else drinks big cans of crappy beers

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I imagine when that happens Dan will get a contact high and just start screaming uncontrollably.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Once weed is legal everywhere Brad will start casually taking bong hits on UPF like how everyone else drinks big cans of crappy beers
maybe that's why he's so goddamn fat now. can't stop the munchies.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Brad, if you're reading this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a4F5XDHH6U

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

You guys are way weird, he's just using jokes that Jeff's been using for years already. He wants to be Jeff so bad.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
"Guys, stop saying he might be doing weed, that's weird. Here, let me psychoanalyze this dude I've never met in this thread I nearly never leave."

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

hahaha ok.

Judge Ito Boxing
Oct 29, 2011

There's a lot of value in the public being able to see how the system works.

Verisimilidude posted:

am I the only one who immediately backs out of a quicklook once Vinny and Alex's voices come up?

Same but with Dan's raspy Billy Quizboy voice

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Judge Ito Boxing posted:

Same but with Dan's raspy Billy Quizboy voice

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
Party Bill rules.

Zaggitz
Jun 18, 2009

My urges are becoming...

UNCONTROLLABLE

If you read Dan's anxiety book he talks about smoking weed in college. Didn't help with his anxiety tho.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

What is Dan's anxiety book.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Sir John Feelgood posted:

What is Dan's anxiety book.

a piece of paper that says "videogames are for children"

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

They're for all ages.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Sir John Feelgood posted:

They're for all ages.

yes, but Dan's anxiety is what if they are for children

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Stay strong, Dan.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

excellent

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He also had a Air Force Gator one and one of his head on the back of a cutout of Sting's head.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Wormskull posted:

He also had a Air Force Gator one and one of his head on the back of a cutout of Sting's head.

Yeah I thought it was kind of cool that someone had a cutout of Dan's head until I realized it was loving Dan himself. What an rear end.

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

But was he wearing that stupid jacket

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Uhh, that's the whole point. Did you miss all the signs throughout the history of wrestling of people promoting there geocities blogs and youtube channels and poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hell there were like 10 signs in the first five minutes of WM with people's Twitter handles and soundcloud URLs