Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Tongues posted:

I'm a forgiver, and a generous lover

text me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Tongues posted:

Thank gently caress there's only one game on Friday night, not sure I could drink like this for two games

I'm going to keep on drinking, my liver isn't aching yet

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Alex_R posted:

the only thing good about gosford is that it has the reptile park nearby, that owns and the rest is garbage

Iguana Joes is crying.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

But I think those are eyes...
(source)
Is this not text

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

MiniSune posted:

Iguana Joes is crying.

Halls gap Reptile park supremacy fool

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

MiniSune posted:

Iguana Joes is crying.

is that place any good? it looks like a nice location

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Alex_R posted:

is that place any good? it looks like a nice location

No it is shite. It has gone Tapas - horribly expensive but yummy but expensive Tapas. View is nice i'll grant, but yeah it'll rob you blind.

Go to the Leagues club and all you can eat instead.

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

MiniSune posted:

No it is shite. It has gone Tapas - horribly expensive but yummy but expensive Tapas.

Go to the Leagues club and all you can eat instead.

but if its yummy, shouldnt that make it nice?

i dont understand leagues clubs, dont you have to be or be accompanied by a member or is that rsl?

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

gently caress off central coast, bunch of useless thug twats and isaka cernak, a useless soft twat

What's gui doing scoring from there for his second

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Alex_R posted:

but if its yummy, shouldnt that make it nice?

i dont understand leagues clubs, dont you have to be or be accompanied by a member or is that rsl?

Only if you live with a certain distance, otherwise you can be a temporary member.

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

MiniSune posted:

Only if you live with a certain distance, otherwise you can be a temporary member.

thank u, that makes more sense

i'm liking the all you can eat option, i will have to try it out sometime

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bogan Krkic posted:

gently caress off central coast, bunch of useless thug twats and isaka cernak, a useless soft twat

What's gui doing scoring from there for his second

nice meltdown even though you won???????

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Alex_R posted:

nice meltdown even though you won???????

Thank u

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

We only play well on the counter, but our defence is too poo poo for that to be viable. Most frustrating team, we're still going to win the league mind. Still doing phwoars about that goal

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Bogan Krkic posted:

We only play well on the counter, but our defence is too poo poo for that to be viable. Most frustrating team, we're still going to win the league mind. Still doing phwoars about that goal

you're alright, you kept the pressure on quite well this game especially in the first half, it was pretty entertaining to watch

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

Alex_R posted:

you're alright, you kept the pressure on quite well this game especially in the first half, it was pretty entertaining to watch

Agreed, and I was impressed again by mahazi, who did well in midfield I thought. We look way better defensively without geria too, I still don't know what anyone sees in him. It was surprisingly cold out which made it hard to get into it though. North Terrace did better than they have for a while with the singing, atmosphere never dipped all game. And there's a bloke who looks like a fat kosta barbarouses on my train home

A good night

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer
we need conformation on whether it was schmoses crowdsurfing though

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
Get in the bin lovely

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
perth are about to start winning again and they won't stop until the seasons over

Mustafa
Jun 3, 2007
Hay, screw you
Wishful thinking, Perth are done

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
:cry:

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
what the gently caress was that??

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax
still a couple of minutes left for us to throw this away

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Thank God, I really didn't want to see another WSW win.

Giovanni_Sinclair
Apr 25, 2009

It was on this day that his greatest enemy defeated, the true lord of darkness arose. His name? MARIO.
Just because the rest of the world leagues are on breaks doesn't mean our two league have to take a break so this weeks Hyundai A-League game of the week on Fox Sports 2 is Adelaide United taking on Newcastle Jets staring at 2am est/1am cst/11pm pst.

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)
Can someone please give me the cliff notes version of what happened last night since I was stuck on the west gate bridge for a thousand years. In other news road works can get hosed

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Tongues posted:

Can someone please give me the cliff notes version of what happened last night since I was stuck on the west gate bridge for a thousand years. In other news road works can get hosed

Brisbane were poo poo and please kill me and put me out of my orange and black misery

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete

Alex_R posted:

we need conformation on whether it was schmoses crowdsurfing though
I wish

Robo Captain
Sep 28, 2013
gently caress me I'm sitting on halfway and I could tell that second goal was offside

e: ok it was onside but wow we are poo poo today

Robo Captain fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Mar 29, 2015

ronniegardocki
Apr 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Robo Captain posted:

gently caress me I'm sitting on halfway and I could tell that second goal was offside

it wasnt

dj_pain
Mar 28, 2005

just want to check in to tell everyone I haven't died from alcohol poisoning yet.

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Byolante posted:

Brisbane were poo poo and please kill me and put me out of my orange and black misery

I could slightly rework this quote and use it in the NRL thread forever.

Also good work Sydney for showing we can win without Janko doing all the hard work for once.

Boonys Cut Shot
Nov 5, 2004

Elite athlete
A-League 2014-15 - just want to check in to tell everyone I haven't died from alcohol poisoning yet

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

dj_pain posted:

just want to check in to tell everyone I haven't died from alcohol poisoning yet.

This is absolutely the new thread title, I don't know how to change it but as soon as I figure out consider that poo poo done. I've been following your antics with the national side over or r/aleague Dj! Killing it.

Schmoses, we will get you crowdsurfed. Wear grope-resistant pants.

Everyone else, check this poo poo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD5sxPTD4kU
It's the highlights from the latest round of NPL Vic. If you're a tragic like me, you'll appreciate the earthiness of the poo poo grounds and poo poo play (coincidentally I fucken love lovely band garage demos and poorly home-brewed beers). Otherwise, skip along until you find the Hume City vs. North Geelong towards the end. loving brutal finish

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

dj_pain posted:

thanks for reporting in, we're all working just as hard to destroy ourselves, lets go as one, jonestown style

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Tonight is phase three of operation byolante drinks himself to death. It's raining as well which really helps matters

Tongues
Aug 28, 2009

(source)

Byolante posted:

Tonight is phase three of operation byolante drinks himself to death. It's raining as well which really helps matters

Fear not, and remember that the Ancient Enemy (Perth) is gonna get completely hosed because they didn't bother to clean up their dodgy books after not one but two show cause notices.

MiniSune
Sep 16, 2003

Smart like Dodo!

Tongues posted:

Fear not, and remember that the Ancient Enemy (Perth) is gonna get completely hosed because they didn't bother to clean up their dodgy books after not one but two show cause notices.

I would laugh very loud if the Mariners, WSW or BrisVegas qualified for the finals as a result.

Twat le Piss
Aug 4, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Byolante posted:

i am doing the same even though its not raining

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Alex_R posted:

i am doing the same even though its not raining

Rain doesn't normally drive me to drink but I'm standing in the home end so it doesn't help matters

• Locked thread