Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you gonna be watching this?
Seth: YES! I'm buying in....to the WWE Network for just $9.99!
Bryan: NO! NO! NO! Gonna watch an indy show or Duke/Gonzaga instead.
Scotty & Grand Master: Why didn't Rikishi thank us? :cry:
Big Show: :350:
View Results

• Locked thread
bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

MotU posted:

some of my friends are bitching about coming by to watch the preshow because it is a ~*~preshow~*~ and I am thinking of cutting them off from Wrestlemania + my beer because they are not true fans

yeah gently caress them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames

Zyla posted:

yeah gently caress them

Yeah that'll kill some time.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

MotU posted:

some of my friends are bitching about coming by to watch the preshow because it is a ~*~preshow~*~ and I am thinking of cutting them off from Wrestlemania + my beer because they are not true fans

it's loving wrestlemania. the one time a year casual fans can watch a bunch of wrestling and be ok afterwards

BAWRLIN
Nov 23, 2003

He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long.
Already marking out. Kill me.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Why is WM dubstepped?! That's worse than the build!

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Preshow time! Sooooooo ready for this

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
seriously, if your friends aren't so hype that they haven't already been watching wrestling poo poo for like 6 hours, you shouldn't even know them

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

is it even gonna be dark in time for bray/taker it has to be

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

All those people taking selfies :3:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
This Wrestlemania will be poo poo compared to last year but I genuinely believe it'll be better than people are expecting.

Dunbar
Feb 21, 2003

I hadn't seen the set. That looks pretty cool.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Vince thinks he can beat up Bryan.

He can and he will

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

I even like this panel

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

What's the WWE Network signup turnaround? If I sign up now will it process in time for WM?

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe
WE NEED TO FIT IN MORE PRODUCT PLUGS!!!

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Proper shilling there Book

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Keg posted:

My curry is done just in time.

Oh nice your shits will be just as bad as Wrestlemania this year! :v:

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This Wrestlemania will be poo poo compared to last year but I genuinely believe it'll be better than people are expecting.

Well if they can do better than "poo poo" then I'm happy.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

STAC Goat posted:

What's the WWE Network signup turnaround? If I sign up now will it process in time for WM?

yeah

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

STAC Goat posted:

I'm pretty positive, yes

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

MotU posted:

One of the 10 most entertaining matches of the year (imo) was on a preshow

WeeLC

Git Mah Belt Son
Apr 26, 2003

Happy Happy Gators

Zyla posted:

is it even gonna be dark in time for bray/taker it has to be

Sunset would be an acceptable alternative. Taker walking in to a sunset in the background could be a cool visual.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

Yeah, most def I think.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
It makes me sad Roman Reigns won't be able to hear everyone booing the poo poo out of him at Wrestlemania.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

its like 3 minutes

Fiveace Attorney
Dec 12, 2006

I ain't his friend! If you were to ask me if I was his friend, I would say "NO" to you!
the los matadores. the the matadors

Dunbar
Feb 21, 2003

People on the West Coast were saying it was still almost broad daylight at 7:30 PST last night, so I think the sunset/dusk/dark entrances probably aren't going to happen.

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

p. sure it's immediate like Netflix

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Is Kickstart as gross as I assume it to be?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

STAC Goat posted:

I did the same thing last year when Wrestlemania was on and it was processed basically immediately.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

I'm pumped for WrestleMania tonight baby, Brock is gonna suplex that jabroni big dog thirty one times baby! And let's go Rollins!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Ribsauce posted:

One of the 10 most entertaining matches of the year (imo) was on a preshow

WeeLC
imagine how good that match would have been without the announce team burying the gently caress out of it

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
I hope they do something truly horrible tonight like have Bryan cost Roman the match and team him with Heyman.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy

StarkRavingMad posted:

seriously, if your friends aren't so hype that they haven't already been watching wrestling poo poo for like 6 hours, you shouldn't even know them

Yeah seriously I watched the rest of the Hall of Fame I couldn't finish last night due to it being 3am, watched the HHH/Arnie bit, watched 24 WM30 again (that shot of Flair :3: )... been on Network nearly all day so far.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I don't know why they even bother having the Battle Royal, it's been scientifically proven that no one can lift the Big Show over the top rope

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Oh good. Kidd and Cesaro have the official tag team name of Kidd Cesaro. :effort:

Dr. Ass
Apr 21, 2008

Lita in the social media lounge. Don't pick up the phone

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

OldTennisCourt posted:

Is Kickstart as gross as I assume it to be?

well,

you have to grade on a curve for energy drinks. It's not pleasant but its drinkable.

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Ever since Star Trek rebooted, Wrestlemania has inherited the "odd numbered ones suck" curse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

sticklefifer posted:

Oh good. Kidd and Cesaro have the official tag team name of Kidd Cesaro. :effort:

Booker is the only one that calls them that.

• Locked thread