Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Jatt please stop saying c9 is in control you jinx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

If this goes like 20 more minutes c9 will actually win because cho gath is trash but I don't think that's gonna happen. I have to go now so I guess I'll find out later.

Don't even have to wait 20 minutes for Cho'gath to become useless.

Unless Hai decides to suicide again (very possible) he's not going to do squat.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Get hosed, TSM TSM TSM!

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Thank god for the TSM facecheck.

Now come the gently caress on C9 and end this loving game while you have your lead again.

quote:

Jatt please stop saying c9 is in control you jinx

not an empty quote

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Jerkface posted:

lol why would you walk up to a bush when you have reksai

channeling the spirit of the greatest support in NA, KiwiKid

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Riv enjoys the Kennen wave clear way to much.

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
:lol: Sneaky the ultimate hard carry, full damage and still on tier 1 boots.

Edit: Bjerg channels his inner Hai and walks up to C9 to offer tribute.

Lightning Knight fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Mar 29, 2015

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Cho'gath is useless.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
hell yeah, gently caress TSM

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

That was a pretty fun game.

Firebert posted:

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

well that was a throw

e: gently caress tsm

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Firebert posted:

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
Lustboy threw that game so hard, I think it's a spoiler for wrestlemania.

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

MOURNFUL: ALAS,
POOR YORICK
Poor Dyrus, tries to teleport in and go for Lucian and he gets dogpiled instantly.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
And the creeeaaam will rise to the top

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

K8.0 posted:

Lustboy threw that game so hard, I think it's a spoiler for wrestlemania.

Can't put Lustboy on a hard engage champ in a big game. He's the disengage man.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

IXIX posted:

well that was a throw

e: gently caress tsm

To be fair, Lustboy was just being generous since Hai graciously decided to throw earlier.

Then Ballz showed why you shouldn't let the enemy Maokai get strong when you have a low damage team.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan

Libertine posted:

Can't put Lustboy on a hard engage champ in a big game. He's the disengage man.

This. If you need to put him on something beefy, grab Braum.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Calax posted:

Riv enjoys the Kennen wave clear way to much.

i hope we stop seeing Kennen soon he isn't very good when he's good and he's awful when he's bad

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

That's gonna be a fun TSM episode.

Also at the end Maokai and Lemon were SOOOO big.

I think Kennen is gonna disappear because of how tanky the meta has become. That ult just doesn't do enough when you're fighting against such health pools that Lemon Balls and Hai had.

Calax fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Mar 29, 2015

stump collector
May 28, 2007

rabidsquid posted:

channeling the spirit of the greatest support in NA, KiwiKid

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer
Sadly TSM is probably still the best team in North America, but outside of free kills from Hai not respecting Cho's bullshit and that baron steal ( :lol: ) that was a better showing from them than we've had recently.

I'm not sure why you guys are blaming Lustboy, Bjerg just straight up walked at C9 and died to Liss ult lockdown and that's why they lost the last teamfight.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lightning Knight posted:

Sadly TSM is probably still the best team in North America, but outside of free kills from Hai not respecting Cho's bullshit and that baron steal ( :lol: ) that was a better showing from them than we've had recently.

All right lets say TSM is no longer the best team in NA especially since they lost two games lately, who is the best

we learned that having the best over wear is going to lead to losses (GE Cardigans) so Gravity is out, so i guess that means its Liquid

book
Nov 29, 2014
TSM, if you're going to experiment with new comps/champs, at least play decently.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."

Lightning Knight posted:

I'm not sure why you guys are blaming Lustboy, Bjerg just straight up walked at C9 and died to Liss ult lockdown and that's why they lost the last teamfight.

Because if he hadn't walked into a deathbush three loving times TSM would have rolled C9. That's why.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

rabidsquid posted:

All right lets say TSM is no longer the best team in NA especially since they lost two games lately, who is the best

C9 after Impulse beats CLG and C9 beats CLG again in the tiebreaker.

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

Firebert posted:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Lustboy is getting blame because he was on one fo the most powerful champions in League of Legends, Leona.

Hypocrisy posted:

C9 after Impulse beats CLG and C9 beats CLG again in the tiebreaker.

C9 is back babay!

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Lightning Knight posted:

Lustboy did it multiple times, Bjerg did it once

Koskinator
Nov 4, 2009

MOURNFUL: ALAS,
POOR YORICK
After two games, the pressure is now on CLG. They need to beat TIP to secure a bye, otherwise they will play a tiebreaker with C9 for that.

If T8 beats Gravity, TIP will be forced to beat CLG or have to play a tiebreaker against T8 for 4th place. That would make for a really tense final regular season game to the split.

Finally, if the winners of the last three games are Dignitas/Gravity/CLG then the split will end with a wet fart as Dignitas and WFX play for top dog in relegation matches.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Lightning Knight posted:

Bjerg gets all the credit and no blame. That's how it works.

Clearly this was a deliberate throw by TSM to help C9 get the second playoff bye so they can continue with 4 straight splits of TSM v. C9 grand finals.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Hypocrisy posted:

Clearly this was a deliberate throw by TSM to help C9 get the second playoff bye so they can continue with 4 straight splits of TSM v. C9 grand finals.

i like this

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004

Lightning Knight posted:

TSM is the best team-fighting team in NA but their macro game and vision control is atrocious still. Teams that can matchup favourably against TSM's lanes at worlds will exploit this if TSM doesn't figure this stuff out.

Hai actually did fairly well this game, between rupture and silences he shouldn't have been able to do anything in teamfights.

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

exethan posted:

i like this

far above the chaos of lcs, tsm vs c9 finals go on forever

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!
I feel like Lustboy gets just as much credit when he's (usually) playing well. At least on here.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Firebert posted:

TSM is the best team-fighting team in NA but their macro game and vision control is atrocious still. Teams that can matchup favourably against TSM's lanes at worlds will exploit this if TSM doesn't figure this stuff out.

Hai actually did fairly well this game, between rupture and silences he shouldn't have been able to do anything in teamfights.

Hai had surgery to get a counterweight put into the other side of his head to offset the big earring, now that he doesn't have vertigo hes unstoppable

Lightning Knight
Feb 24, 2012

Pray for Answer

Transient People posted:

Because if he hadn't walked into a deathbush three loving times TSM would have rolled C9. That's why.

Oh well. They had double sight stones and we're getting out warded. I still think Bjerg randomly walking into C9 at the end was worse because he could see them when he did it, and did it anyhow.

I had meant before that this was a better showing from C9, not TSM. Their brief comeback was mostly off of C9 being silly, and their warding was pretty :lol:

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Firebert posted:

They've also been getting out rotated all year. And they picked Cho who's slow as heck.

And why does the EU LCS standings have the Copenhagen wolves and Elements listing with the other teams logo?

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

Ironsoviet posted:

I feel like Lustboy gets just as much credit when he's (usually) playing well. At least on here.

He's recognized as the best support in NA when he's on point. Nobody blames him for losses that are outside his control. But he threw here, and threw hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
the main thing is TSM has been dedicated to funny joke comps recently. I assume this is like at the end of an nba season when you rest your starters and give chogath minutes

• Locked thread