Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

You got unusually bad phantoms. Every time I've summoned people we steamrolled him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Verviticus posted:

holy poo poo, is velstadt just a loving murderer boss or something? after a few tries i took him down and decided "i want the better ring" so i summoned dudes left and right to kill the velstadt + 1 version and they CONSTANTLY DIED. i think i burned through like two dozen sunbros before finishing him

edit: am i going to regret this choice when i try to do vendrick+1

Parry him.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Verviticus posted:

holy poo poo, is velstadt just a loving murderer boss or something? after a few tries i took him down and decided "i want the better ring" so i summoned dudes left and right to kill the velstadt + 1 version and they CONSTANTLY DIED. i think i burned through like two dozen sunbros before finishing him

edit: am i going to regret this choice when i try to do vendrick+1

He hits pretty hard but he's not that difficult? I guess the +1 version would be pretty bad because more or less all his hits would presumably stagger you, but he has a fairly predictable pattern.

Generally I would expect you to either have a good enough shield to tank him, or be fast enough to dodge him.

OwlFancier fucked around with this message at 07:05 on Mar 27, 2015

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

OwlFancier posted:

He hits pretty hard but he's not that difficult? I guess the +1 version would be pretty bad because more or less all his hits would presumably stagger you, but he has a fairly predictable pattern.

Generally I would expect you to either have a good enough shield to tank him, or be fast enough to dodge him.

i eventually upgraded my shield and it wasn't so bad. put on a great shield so i wasn't getting staggered every hit + sta ring and all was good

it was more about the phantom friends. usually i find they know what they're doing but id summon two at a time sometimes and they'd just run in and get loving creamed before i even got to the dark phase. hey assholes, i have you FOR THAT PHASE so we can burn him down :mad:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It could be a connection issue? If they're lagging out a bunch it can make fights kinda difficult because the boss tends to teleport around and attack weirdly.

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.
yeah it might be

are there any weapons with the same moveset as the ds1 halberd? that was my favourite weapon and they hosed it up in ds2 >:(

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Verviticus posted:

yeah it might be

are there any weapons with the same moveset as the ds1 halberd? that was my favourite weapon and they hosed it up in ds2 >:(

Syan's Halberd is the closest one I think.

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Verviticus posted:

i eventually upgraded my shield and it wasn't so bad. put on a great shield so i wasn't getting staggered every hit + sta ring and all was good

it was more about the phantom friends. usually i find they know what they're doing but id summon two at a time sometimes and they'd just run in and get loving creamed before i even got to the dark phase. hey assholes, i have you FOR THAT PHASE so we can burn him down :mad:

parry parry parry parry parry

He's actually really easy to parry, and unlike basically every other boss it staggers him for a while. Use a buckler or target shield for their extra parry frames if you're feeling unsure of yourself.

SARSfest
Oct 28, 2010

I like where this is going.

Verviticus posted:

Just get 33 adaptability and never get hit by any of his attacks.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Replace the word parry in those posts with "roll" and hooray there you go. Velstadt doesn't change much in his second phase besides maybe swinging more often and also that magic attack.

The thing that gets me the most often with him is when I roll through an attack and then get whacked by his hammer on the opposite side of his swing. I guess it has a force field around it or something :smith:

Hbomberguy
Jul 4, 2009

[culla=big red]TufFEE did nO THINg W̡RA̸NG[/read]

Can you actually parry velstadt normally or do you need to use that dagger and a bunch of buffs?

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

Hbomberguy posted:

Can you actually parry velstadt normally or do you need to use that dagger and a bunch of buffs?

Attacks are either parryable or not parryable. The exact parrying instrument and any buffs you might have are all irrelevances.

Velstadt's thrust attack cannot be parried. Everything else can be.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

Hbomberguy posted:

What do you mean "normally". A parry frame is a parry frame no matter what you do. You just get more or less of them, and the difference is like max 2x or so I think.

Just farm the Syan Knights to death, and run in there and LEARN TO PARRY YA PRISSY LIL BITCH.

Hbomberguy
Jul 4, 2009

[culla=big red]TufFEE did nO THINg W̡RA̸NG[/read]

I just had no idea you could parry a boss. Wow. This is now the perfect game.

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
Velstadt and Pursuer are the only bosses where it's worth doing. Most (but not all) other bosses can be parried but it just boils down to a pointlessly riskier dodge for them, they recover immediately.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
You can parry a lot of stuff. You can parry dragon riders too.

Go and try out partying on lots of guys, I don't suggest trying it on stuff like freyjas laser or the demon of song frog jump attack though. I mean you can try sure, but I have a bad feeling about it.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

So with Scholar of the First Sin coming out in a few days, have they said if there are new weapons and items, or is it pretty much just mixing up what's already there (plus the graphics and netcode)? 20 bucks seems a bit steep to me just for that.

Orv
May 4, 2011

RBA Starblade posted:

So with Scholar of the First Sin coming out in a few days, have they said if there are new weapons and items, or is it pretty much just mixing up what's already there (plus the graphics and netcode)? 20 bucks seems a bit steep to me just for that.

The only "new" content they're touting, aside from the already delivered story stuff, is "map shortcut changes". What that possibly means :shrug:

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
There's a new invader who can drop his gear, so that may be new. Also, some of the AI improvements seem really fun, like patrolling enemies.

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
Is there some use for bear/boar/wolf asses, or should I just sell them?

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I suggest using them to build a fort.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
Edit: Nevermind. Excited about SotfS next week, haven't played Dks2 yet except for a few minutes of the beginning so it's the perfect time for me to pick this game up!

Kibbles n Shits fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Mar 28, 2015

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
SotFS isn't anywhere on the Steam store that I can tell, I'm not sure if the post saying it's going to come out on April 1st was in jest or not.

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe
I thought it came out 4/2.

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

Mr Dog posted:

SotFS isn't anywhere on the Steam store that I can tell, I'm not sure if the post saying it's going to come out on April 1st was in jest or not.
They said it won't be up until the day of.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
I googled sotfs on steam and got some Japanese steam website where I could buy it I guess if I was in Japan. So I assume it'll be any day now.

Karrahad
Nov 4, 2010

DarthJeebus posted:

I thought it came out 4/2.

They said April 1st 3PM PST on the stream, which means it'll already be April 2 in Japan while Europe is looking at a roughly midnight release depending on location.

Filler Bunny
Jul 16, 2003
So apparently there is some machine gun rapier?

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Filler Bunny posted:

So apparently there is some machine gun rapier?

You mean Ricard's Rapier? That was in DS1, too. If you want to try it out, it's in a chest in that pit at the start of Huntsman's Copse.

Filler Bunny
Jul 16, 2003

King of Solomon posted:

You mean Ricard's Rapier? That was in DS1, too. If you want to try it out, it's in a chest in that pit at the start of Huntsman's Copse.

Didn't realize that was it. DS1 had that rapid attack thingy too? It was very poorly used on me in the arena (no status effect behind it)

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

I managed to ring the bells in Belfry Luna. Any idea how I might summon people for the gargoyles without getting overrun with invaders while waiting for summoning signs? I assume you can't summon anyone from the servant's quarters bonfire and just head down from there, since it's a PVP area

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost

ulvir posted:

I managed to ring the bells in Belfry Luna. Any idea how I might summon people for the gargoyles without getting overrun with invaders while waiting for summoning signs? I assume you can't summon anyone from the servant's quarters bonfire and just head down from there, since it's a PVP area

Correct, that area gets walled off when summoning from Servant's Quarters.

The least lovely option is to survive long enough to get invaded by a second invader. It's fairly doable if you just keep running around in circles, they'll have a difficult time taking you down. After you've had two invaders in your world at the same time you'll get a 15 minute invasion cooldown.

Alternatively just don't bother with Belfry Luna or the gargoyles because the Lost Sinner fight is easy enough even without the extra lockon range and you don't really get anything else worthwhile for doing it.

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

ulvir posted:

You can't summon from inside the bastille door in front of that tiny bridge but you can usually park there and wait to see summon signs pop up. If you stand right in the doorway you can still see summon signs and messages and stains but you can't get summoned into anything or invaded.

Alternately get chameleon and hide in the bottom area you have to drop down into right by the exit. Wait until you get two invaders then go jump off the bridge. You'll have the timer delay on invasions after that.

Last option: build a melee character and go farm up the +3 attunement slot ritual band from Bonfire +2 scorpioness. Farm up a pair of lingering flames from the halberd prisoner dudes who I keep thinking look like they have something to do with birds and attune both copies (you'll need 1 additional attunement slot) Then just hide on the bridge with the door closed and drop lingering flames just behind the doorway when you get invaded so that they'll explode as the door gets pulled open. Stab people for their last sliver of health through the door they just opened and close the door and wait for your next invader.

It works on literally everyone once.

TheSpiritFox fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Mar 30, 2015

Gortarius
Jun 6, 2013

idiot

Azran posted:

Also, some of the AI improvements seem really fun, like patrolling enemies.

Whoa, what a feature.

Anyways, I got this game and all the DLC, now there is this overpriced patch coming out but there isn't any way to preload it or purchase it or.... what's the deal? Searching steam for Dark Souls 2 doesn't bring it up. I mean, they are asking money for it so shouldn't it be there?

Not that I'm gonna get it right off the bat anyways, or not before I get some reliable insight on what it actually holds, because the more I hear about it the less convinced I am that it is worth any amount of money. I don't know, I guess I just aren't too excited over them changing enemy locations around and asking 20$ or whoever much it is for it. Where the enemies are right now is the least of this games worries.

Vil
Sep 10, 2011

From what I understand, it's not available for pre-order and won't be listed until it's actually released in a few days.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
It sounds like the new stuff won't be worth your money, so I wouldn't bother. They already released the patch for it like two months ago, and the new version contains a handful of largish things. If the videos that have been released previewing some of the zones and how they've been changed don't make you go "this is worth twenty bucks", then probably the rest of he changes won't either.

Sapozhnik
Jan 2, 2005

Nap Ghost
drat. I don't know what the occasion is but the Blood Arena is bumping today.

Fought something like 13 different people, 17ish wins and 3 losses. I've never had my ranking rocket up that fast in a single session.

Incidentally there surely has to be some better way of keeping track of your net win rate other than having a Notepad open in the background, right? because that's really annoying, not to mention error prone.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
New patch coming out the 4th.

http://bandainamcous.tumblr.com/post/115061637131/we-want-to-thank-you-for-your-continued-patronage

quote:

We want to thank you for your continued patronage and support of Dark Souls II! This message is to inform you of the changes coming in the next calibrations (1.15) update.
This update will be deployed at the following time - 4/1 2:00 AM PDT
4/1 5:00 AM EDT
4/1 10:00 AM CET
4/1 6:00 PM JST
See below for a full list of changes:
Weapon “Thief Dagger” increase of the attack power
Weapon “Broken Thief Sword” increase of the poise damage amount and decrease of the durability level.
Weapon “Manikin Knife” addition of the bleeding effect
Weapon “Royal Dirk” increase of the attack power of the counter attack, and the durability level
Weapon “Red Rust Sword” increase of the poise damage amount, attack property changed to slash during the both-handed normal attack
Weapon “Sun Sword” Menu display changed to “slash / thrust”
Weapon “Drakekeeper’s Sword” increase of the durability level
Weapon “Mail Breaker” increase of the damage amount at the fatal blow
Weapon “Spider’s Silk” increase of the attack power of the counter attack
Weapon “Espada Ropera” increase of the durability level
Weapon “Manikin Sabre” addition of the bleeding effect
Weapon “Melu Scimitar” increase of the durability level, increase of the necessary soul for repair
Weapon “Washing Pole” attack property changed to thrust during one-hand strong attack, one-hand dash attack, both-handed dash attack
Weapon “Chaos Blade”, “Blacksteel Katana” increase of the attack power of the counter attack
Weapon “Thorned Greatsword”, “Moonlight Greatsword” increase of the durability level
Weapon “Bluemoon Greatsword” decrease of the necessary soul for repair
Weapon “Mirrah Greatsword” increase of the necessary skill level and the status correction value, decrease of the attack power and the durability level
Weapon “Black Knight Greatsword” decrease of the necessary attunement
Weapon “Old Knight Greatsword” decrease of the necessary strength, increase of the poise damage amount
Weapon “Hand Axe”, “Battle Axe”, “Bandit Axe” increase of attack power
Weapon “Infantry Axe” decrease of the necessary strength, the consumption of dexterity and stamina, and the durability level, increase of the poise damage amount
Weapon “Gyrm Axe” increase of the durability level
Weapon “Dragonslayer’s Crescent Axe” increase of the attack power of the counter attack
Weapon “Butcher’s Knife” increase of the poise damage amount and the HP recovery amount during attack
Weapon “Lion Greataxe” increase of the attack power
Weapon “Giant Stone Axe” increase of the attack power and the poise damage amount
Weapon “Gyrm Greataxe” increase of the attack power, the poise damage amount, and the durability level
Weapon “Black Knight Greataxe” increase of the poise damage amount, decrease of the necessary attunement
Weapon “Drakekeeper’s Greataxe” increase of the durability level, attack property changed to slash during both-handed strong attack
Weapon “Morning Star” increase of the bleeding effect
Weapon “Reinforced Club” increase of the attack power, decrease of the durability level
Weapon “Handmaid’s Ladle” addition of the adaptation positive correction, increase of the attack power of the counter attack
Weapon “Blacksmith’s Hammer” increase of the poise damage amount
Weapon “Black Dragon Warpick” attack property changed to thrust
Weapon “Aldia Hammer” attack property changed to thrust, increase of the necessary dexterity, and the status correction value
Weapon “Pickaxe” attack property changed to thrust, increase of the attack power of the counter attack
Weapon “Gyrm Great Hammer” increase of the attack power
Weapon “Iron King Hammer” increase of the status correction value and the durability level
Weapon “Malformed Skull” addition of the bleeding effect
Weapon “Old Knight Hammer” increase of the poise damage amount
Weapon “Drakekeeper’s Great Hammer” increase of the durability level
Weapon “Sacred Chime Hammer” decrease of the stamina consumption amount
Weapon “Spitfire Spear” increase of the durability level
Weapon “Gargoyle Bident” increase of the necessary strength, status correction value, and the attack power of the counter attack, decrease of the necessary dexterity
Weapon “Dragonslayer Spear” attack property changed to thrust during one-hand strong attack and both-handed strong attack
Weapon “Heide Lance”, “Heide Greatlance”, “Chariot Lance” increase of the stamina consumption amount during dash attack
Weapon “Grand Lance” increase of the stamina consumption amount and the durability level during dash attack
Weapon “Great Scythe” increase of the attack power
Weapon “Great Machete” increase of the attack power, decrease of the stamina consumption amount
Weapon “Full Moon Sickle” increase of the attack power, the poise damage amount, and the durability level
Weapon “Crescent Sickle” increase of the attack power and magic attack power
Weapon “Scythe of Nahr Alma” increase of the attack power
Weapon “Bone Scythe” increase of the attack power and , decrease the durability level and the status correction value
Weapon “Scythe”, “Santier’s Spear” Menu display changed to “slash / thrust”
Weapon “Mastodon Halberd” increase of the poise damage amount and the weight
Weapon “Black Knight Halberd” increase of the Fire attack power, addition of the necessary faith
Weapon “Old Knight Halberd”, “Knight Halberd”, “Old Knight Pike” increase of the poise damage amount, Menu display changed to “slash / thrust”
Weapon “Drakekeeper’s Warpick” increase of the durability level
Weapon “Claws” increase of bleeding attack power
Weapon “Malformed Claws” increase of the attack power of the counter attack
Weapon “Manikin Claws” addition of the bleeding effect
Weapon “Whip” increase of the status correction value
Weapon “Notched Whip” increase of the bleeding attack power and the status correction value
Weapon “Bloodied Whip” increase of the attack power
Weapon “Old Whip” decrease of the damage amount at the fatal blow
Weapon “Olenford’s Staff” increase of the cast speed
Weapon “Bell Keeper Bow” decrease of the attack power, the status correction value, the necessary strength, the necessary dexterity, and the weight
Weapon “Smelter Sword”, “Drakewing Ultra Greatsword” attack property changed to thrust during both-handed strong attack
Weapon “King’s Ultra Greatsword” increase of the poise damage amount, physical property damage reduction, dark property damage reduction and the durability level
Weapon “Pursuer’s Ultra Greatsword” increase of the attack power of the counter attack
Weapon “Drakekeeper’s Ultra Greatsword” increase of the durability level
Weapon “Crypt Blacksword” increase of the physical property damage reduction
Weapon “Black Knight Ultra Greatsword” increase of the fire attack power, addition of the necessary faith
Weapon “Old Knight Ultra Greatsword” increase of the poise damage amount
Weapon “Lost Sinner’s Sword” increase of the fire property damage reduction , attack property changed to thrust during both-handed rolling attack
Weapon “Stone Twinblade” increase of the attack power of the counter attack
Weapon “Twinblade” increase of the durability level
Weapon “Benhart’s Parma” increase of the magic property damage reduction
Weapon “Iron parma” increase of the reception ability
Weapon “Llewellyn Shield” increase of the durability level
Weapon “Drangleic Shield” increase of the magic property damage reduction
Weapon “Shield of the Insolent” increase of the dark property damage reduction
Weapon “Stone Parma” increase of the lightning and fire property damage reduction
Weapon “Grand Spirit Tree Shield” increase of the fire and magic property damage reduction, decrease of the weight
Weapon “Moon Butterfly Shield” increase of the physical property damage reduction, decrease of the weight
Weapon “Slumbering Dragon Shield” increase of the physical, lightning, and cursing property damage reduction
Weapon “Chaos Shield” increase of the physical, magic, lightning, and dark property damage reduction, decrease of the reception ability
Weapon “Wooden Shield” increase of the magic and lightning property damage reduction and the reception ability
Weapon “Drakekeeper’s Shield” increase of the durability level and the weight
Weapon “Bone Shield” increase of the physical and magic property damage reduction
Weapon “Drakekeeper’s Greatshield”, “Greatshield of Glory” increase of the durability level
Weapon “Sunlight Parma” increase of the lightning and poison property damage reduction
Weapon “Blossom Kite Shield” increase of the magic and poison property damage reduction
Weapon “Wicked Eye Greatshield” increase of the physical property damage reduction
Weapon “Bound Wooden Shield” Menu display changed to “Parry / Strike”
Weapon “Transgressor’s Leather Shield” increase of the dark property damage reduction and weight
Weapon “Vessel Shield” increase of the fire property damage reduction, decrease of the weight
Weapon “Umbral Dagger” increase of the damage amount at the fatal blow
Weapon “Retainer’s Short Sword” increase of the necessary attunement and the magic correction value, decrease of the necessary strength
Weapon “Ice Rapier” increase of the attack power of the special attack during strong attack, decrease of the shot speed
Weapon “Eleum Loyce” decrease of the necessary faith, increase of the durability value
Weapon “Bewitched Alonne Sword” increase of the durability value, attack property changed to thrust during one-hand strong attack, one-hand dash attack, and both-handed dash attack
Weapon “Drakeblood Greatsword” increase of the attack power and the attack power of the counter attack
Weapon “Sanctum Mace” increase of the poison attack power
Weapon “Yorgh’s Spear” increase of the durability level and the attack power of the counter attack
Weapon “Rampart Golem Lance” increase of the stamina consumption amount during dash attack
Weapon “Wrathful Axe” increase of the durability value, decrease of the dark correction value, Adjustment of the special attack triggering time during both-handed strong attack
Weapon “Possessed Armor Greatbow” increase of the durability value and the status correction value
Weapon “Sorcerer’s Twinblade” decrease of the necessary strength, the necessary dexterity, the necessary faith, and the stamina consumption amount, addition of the magic correction
Weapon “Ivory King Ultra Greatsword” increase of the necessary attunement and the magic attack power, addition of the magic correction
Weapon “Aged Smelter Sword” increase of the durability level, attack property changed to thrust during both-handed strong attack
Armor “Astrologist’s Robe”, “Astrologist’s Gauntlets”, “Astrologist’s Bottoms” decrease of the weight
Armor “Mask of Judgment”, “Manchettes of Judgment”, “Tights of Judgment” increase of the resistance to poison
Armor “Black Witch Veil” increase of the resistance to magic and curse
Armor “Black Witch Domino Mask” decrease of the HP decreasing rate
Armor “Peasant Hat” addition of the faith positive correction, addition of the attunement negative correction
Armor “Peasant Attire”, “Peasant Long Gloves”, “Peasant Trousers” addition of the adaptation positive correction, addition of the attunement negative correction
Armor “Syan’s Helm”, “Syan’s Armor”, “Syan’s Gauntlets”, “Syan’s Leggings” increase of the resistance to fire
Armor “Singer’s Dress” increase of the resistance to magic, fire, lightning, and dark
Armor “Vengarl’s Helm” addition of the vitality positive correction
Armor “Rusted Mastodon Helm”, “Rusted Mastodon Armor”, “Rusted Mastodon Gauntlets”, “Rusted Mastodon Leggings” increase of the resistance to dark
Armor “Old Knight Helm”, “Old Knight Gauntlets”, “Old Knight Leggings” increase of the toughness
Armor “Looking Glass Mask” addition of the faith positive correction
Armor “Agdayne’s Cuffs” addition of the faith positive correction
Armor “Llewellyn Armor”, “Llewellyn Gloves”, “Llewellyn Shoes” increase of the toughness
Armor “Creighton’s Steel Mask”, “Creighton’s Chainmail”, “Creighton’s Chain Gloves”, Creighton’s Chain Leggings” increase of the resistance to bleeding
Armor “Cale’s Helm” addition of the dexterity positive correction and the endurance positive correction
Armor “Bell Keeper Helmet”, “Bell Keeper Bellyband”, “Bell Keeper Cuffs”, “Bell Keeper Trousers” increase of the resistance to lightning
Armor “Mad Warrior Mask” addition of the adaptation positive correction
Armor “Targray’s Helm”, “Targray’s Armor”, “Targray’s Manifers”, “Targray’s Leggings” increase of the resistance to lightning
Armor “Retainer Robe” increase of the resistance to fire
Spell “Soul Appease” working to anything else other than Hollows.

Gologle
Apr 15, 2013

The Gologle Posting Experience.

<3
WOW. They choose to buff katanas instead of nerf them. Stay free pvp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE FUCKING MOON
Jan 19, 2008
Every ultra-greatsword buffed except for the ones I use :shepface:

cool changes all and all, it seems like they cranked up poise damage on just about everything. Did they ever fix poise btw? I haven't played more than occasionally since last summer.