Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SquallStrife
Jan 20, 2009

"The Goon" by Metanaut.

One is testament to human beings that physically worked hard toward a goal and achieved it.

The other is testament to 30 year old men that have emotional connections with literal pillows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

SquallStrife posted:

One is testament to human beings that physically worked hard toward a goal and achieved it.

The other is testament to 30 year old men that have emotional connections with literal pillows.
tbf the sixers havent worked hard since the 70s at anything but tanking for a higher draft seed but your point is still valid

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

it's not ok to like the sixers that much

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

sixlets are alright though

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

Mr. Apollo
Nov 8, 2000

Graff
May 10, 2012

hmmmn

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

LastInLine posted:

tbf the sixers havent worked hard since the 70s at anything but tanking for a higher draft seed but your point is still valid

allen iverson dragged them to the finals that one year

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

1.11 per

they know

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

what's with those eggs where people put them on a little stand and open up the top and spoon out the innards? are they cooked specially?

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

prefect posted:

what's with those eggs where people put them on a little stand and open up the top and spoon out the innards? are they cooked specially?

you mean an egg cup?

Graff
May 10, 2012

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

you mean an egg cup?

eggy soldiers!

DrPossum
May 15, 2004

i am not a surgeon

The Management posted:

im honestly surprised Japanese sex robot technology is not much further along.

http://i.imgur.com/6ACABmt.webm :nws:

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

fart simpson posted:

allen iverson dragged them to the finals that one year
yeah and i think they had a championship in the pre-showtime 80s but really it hasnt been a team worthy of that room since wilt

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

prefect posted:

soft boiled. they can be really nice, and I am not sure why they're so unpopular in the us, but I had never seen one until I went abroad.

I was at a conference somewhere and a japanese guy from the conference sat at my table, opened the top of the egg and was surprised it was not hard boiled, but before I could explain anything, he just brought it to his mouth and sucked it all in very loudly

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

smh if you never dipped soldiers into your eggs as a kid

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

smh if you never dipped soldiers into your eggs as a kid

soldiers? like? ISIS soldiers?

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

nicely toasted with a bit of butter on dipped into a runny yolk best way to start your day

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Sniep posted:

soldiers? like? ISIS soldiers?

bread cut into strips

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
egg cups rule. we had one good egg cup and the rest were kinda crummy and my dad would always take the good one and lord it up over us. jerk.

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

you can use a shot glass if youre feeling particularly artisinal and cooky

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

univbee posted:

bread cut into strips

that sounds like talk to get a 3 year old to eat

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
"here come the little soldiers! *cuts bread into strips and marches it back and forth into mouth*"

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Sniep posted:

"here come the little soldiers! *cuts bread into strips and marches it back and forth into mouth*"

Only registered members can see post attachments!

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Sniep posted:

that sounds like talk to get a 3 year old to eat

"You must feast on the corpses of your fallen enemies! Devour them, make sure the others watch! :unsmigghh:"

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
Remember: Our soldiers fight for our freedom. Teach your children to put phallic shaped soldier parts int heir mouths every day

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

Sniep posted:

people here call it that because thats what your parents called it when they were trying to get you to eat an egg for breakfast

sleepy gary
Jan 11, 2006

Sniep posted:

honestly it just seems like the same childish goofyness that british people use to name things in general.

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

like how my mum called the rotary washing line "the whirligig"

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

DNova posted:

sixlets are alright though

lol

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

like how my mum called the rotary washing line "the whirligig"

and the whole calling a face a slappy ham, which seems to condone beating your partner

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

Sniep posted:

and the whole calling a face a slappy ham, which seems to condone beating your partner

lol what

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Sniep posted:

slappy ham

don't post my stripper name

Panty Saluter
Jan 17, 2004

Making learning fun!

im the dog

the karate lady is yospos

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
I'm Adobe® Photoshop™

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

DNova posted:

soft boiled. they can be really nice, and I am not sure why they're so unpopular in the us, but I had never seen one until I went abroad.

US egg cartons have EAT RAW EGGS AND DIE!!! printed on them

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
i don't think that's true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

King of Breakfast
yah i dont recall seeing any such thing

how american eggs come: