Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
Our mission crew sim sessions in NATO usually ended with us getting shot down or the sim crashing. Both happened a lot.

Helldump Immunity. fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Mar 30, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Someone attempted to break into the NSA this morning. Rammed through the first gate at a side entrance and made it to the second gate before turning around and ramming a police vehicle. Police engaged the vehicle, killing one suspect and wounding another. No article yet, I'm just getting this from my FSO.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

psydude posted:

Someone attempted to break into the NSA this morning. Rammed through the first gate at a side entrance and made it to the second gate before turning around and ramming a police vehicle. Police engaged the vehicle, killing one suspect and wounding another. No article yet, I'm just getting this from my FSO.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/1-dead-one-injured-in-incident-near-nsa-in-maryland-report/ar-AAad36C

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Glad I'm not up there anymore.

Handsome Ralph
Sep 3, 2004

Oh boy, posting!
That's where I'm a Viking!

Apparently both dudes were dressed as women :gay:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
What did the NSA do to piss off trannies?

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Handsome Ralph posted:

Apparently both dudes were dressed as women :gay:

Is DnD going crazy over the reporting that they were dudes dressed as women?

"How DARE you assume they were men!"

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mike-o posted:

Bradgelina or whatever Manning changed his name to?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

John Travolta and Tom Cruise gay suicide pact?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
it was me

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Were they legit trannies or just transvestites? Are tranny terrorists a thing now? Is Jeb Bush going to start the War on Trannyrism? These are the tough questions we have to ask, people. There are no easy answers.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Were they legit trannies or just transvestites? Are tranny terrorists a thing now? Is Jeb Bush going to start the War on Trannyrism? These are the tough questions we have to ask, people. There are no easy answers.

I don;t think he's got any beef with Dracula, considering his family's relationship with Cheney

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Holy poo poo 3 years ago when I said the quickening would kick off with the Trannies going after the NSA I just thought it was the lack of anti psychotics talking.

Just goes to loving show crazy isn't always wrong. It's just crazy. And usually wrong.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Saudis hit a missile stockpile near Sana'a today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP2C9c20arI

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Glad I'm not up there anymore.

Glad I didn't take 32 to work today.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

NY Daily News headline is "INTRUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY"

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Smiling Jack posted:

NY Daily News headline is "INTRUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY"

weak

NSA DIDN'T SEE IT COMING

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
Looking at the aerial footage it looks like they didn't even make it to the barriers. I wonder what they were trying to accomplish.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Looks like a pair of career criminals were riding dirty and took the wrong exit off of Rt. 32.

Craptacular
Jul 11, 2004

psydude posted:

Someone attempted to break into the NSA this morning. Rammed through the first gate at a side entrance and made it to the second gate before turning around and ramming a police vehicle.
Even fake women don't know how to drive.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Smiling Jack posted:

Looks like a pair of career criminals were riding dirty and took the wrong exit off of Rt. 32.

This is my take. So many people take the wrong exit and just turn around at the checkpoint. These dudes had something to hide and panicked.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Appears that word of the Transexual Uprising of 2015 wasnt sent out via mass text or twitter

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
trannies, guns, cocaine, and a stolen car. welp.

Friar Zucchini
Aug 6, 2010

Untagged posted:

trannies, guns, cocaine, and a stolen car. welp.
As soon as I saw 'drugs found in car' or something on CNN I just shook my head and said "crazy junkies" and went on with life.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Friar Zucchini posted:

As soon as I saw 'drugs found in car' or something on CNN I just shook my head and said "crazy junkies" and went on with life.

You take the blonde, I'll take the one in the turban.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

weak

NSA DIDN'T SEE IT COMING

the dying game

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Friar Zucchini posted:

wow did you even consider how rape culture might have influenced them to take drugs as an escape from the brutal patriarchal, capitalist world they live in you loving pissbaby?

Generation Internet
Jan 18, 2009

Where angels and generals fear to tread.

Nice.

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

PINING 4 PORKINS posted:

wow did you even consider how rape culture might have influenced them to take drugs as an escape from the brutal patriarchal, capitalist world they live in you loving pissbaby?

cisbaby

obviously

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Time for another apropos Everdraed creation. Linked for :nws:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4Wlkod_WtQ

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

goddamn

8lbsofanalsex
Jun 3, 2011

Mike-o posted:

Did the gate guards use the correct pronouns?

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

8lbsofanalsex posted:

Did the gate guards use the correct pronouns?

The shape of a hollowpoint implies a gendered interdiction technique; I'm triggered

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Bullets don't discriminate and neither should you!!!

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Bullets don't discriminate and neither should you!!!

then why do they land in so many more black people than white people

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Helldump Immunity. posted:

Our mission crew sim sessions in NATO usually ended with us getting shot down or the sim crashing. Both happened a lot.

Our TRS instructors got shot down during a top scope event. :lol:

joat mon
Oct 15, 2009

I am the master of my lamp;
I am the captain of my tub.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

You take the blonde, I'll take the one in the turban.

If the friar won't, I will:

:golfclap:

psydude
Apr 1, 2008

So the emerging story is that the owner of the SUV picked up two cross-dressers and took them to a motel for a hot, wig-filled night of debauchery. When he woke up the next morning, they had gone and had stolen his SUV. Apparently they took the wrong exit off of 295 and went in the back gate of Meade to the NSA, freaked out because the vehicle was hot and they had drugs, and somehow figured that ramming a federal police vehicle at a high-security facility in the post-9/11 era was a better move than just playing it cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Cole posted:

then why do they land in so many more black people than white people
Must be some kind of bizarre statistical anomoly. :shrug: What do I look like, someone who understands math???

• Locked thread