Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eyochigan
Dec 13, 2006

It's not rape unless I explicitly see it!

DrSeRRoD posted:

War Effort hits 100% next THIS weekend!

:boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kms
Sep 2, 2014

cats, 69, 420, lgw, WoW sucks but I keep coming back, just payed five dollars for this

DrSeRRoD posted:

War Effort hits 100% next THIS weekend!

They are NOT doing a 5-day waiting period. When they change it to 100%, the gong can be gonged and the 10-hour war begins!

yaaasss hype.

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

Welp, still no announcement. Maybe their horrible writing said "yes, it ends this weekend" but their brain said "yes, we will announce when it will end this weekend."

Kms
Sep 2, 2014

cats, 69, 420, lgw, WoW sucks but I keep coming back, just payed five dollars for this

DrSeRRoD posted:

Welp, still no announcement. Maybe their horrible writing said "yes, it ends this weekend" but their brain said "yes, we will announce when it will end this weekend."

Or they meant this weekend of this month next year.

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

:siren: AQ is officially out this Wednesday!!! :siren:

DrSeRRoD fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Mar 29, 2015

Tanners
Dec 13, 2011

woof
Who the gently caress thought it would be a good idea to schedule a release for April 1st.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Feenix/dumbass euros/Dark Souls 2 goty edition

CongoJack
Nov 5, 2009

Ask Why, Asshole
I wish I could get my hard drive replaced so I could get one shot by a bug but I don't think that's happening by Wednesday.

If only my phone could run warcraft.

Eyochigan
Dec 13, 2006

10man ony from phase 3 onward. deep breath is OP.

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

Lol yea, from like 35%-0 was 10 man. If you consider the multiboxes that weren't really doing anything, we began with about 20 people at most. It was a pretty sweet (and long) kill.

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

mewse
May 2, 2006

:ughh:

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

Looks like the 10-hour war begins tomorrow around 10am server time (4am Eastern). I'll be waking up at 3:30am I guess to partake. Gonna be tired as hell tomorrow lol.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
What exactly happens during the event?

mewse
May 2, 2006

AQ20 loot looks sick for alts

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

SHISHKABOB posted:

What exactly happens during the event?

A lot of elite mobs spawn and fight everyone on the server, drop hawt loots, and 10 hours later, they retreat into AQ and the gates open so we can go chase them.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

I wanted to come back for this but pillars of eternity

kevo32
Oct 16, 2009

DrSeRRoD posted:

Looks like the 10-hour war begins tomorrow around 10am server time (4am Eastern). I'll be waking up at 3:30am I guess to partake. Gonna be tired as hell tomorrow lol.

Cool so people in the US don't get to participate if they have a job.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
24 hour war doesn't have the same ring to it.

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

Is there any point to starting this now? Are there going to be many more events/raids or is it all kinda said and done?

mewse
May 2, 2006

Skarp posted:

Is there any point to starting this now? Are there going to be many more events/raids or is it all kinda said and done?

Yeah go for it. AQ is juuust opening so you have lots of time to level up and raid with us, naxx will be months to a year away

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

mewse posted:

Yeah go for it. AQ is juuust opening so you have lots of time to level up and raid with us, naxx will be months to a year away

Wicked that's what I wanted to hear.

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

HYPEEE!!!

Kms
Sep 2, 2014

hype hype hype

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Is it just me or is the server offline.

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

Yea, they restarted it to implement the event. It should be up in the next 5mins, but it could also be 5 hours lol.

Kms
Sep 2, 2014

Feels like i've been waiting for 5 hours already.

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

My gear was basically pre-raid BIS, with a few ZG pieces. Is that too scrubby for AQ?

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

Not for AQ20, but AQ40 will need a lot more gear and also nature resist gear.

E: Update: We expect Emerald Dream to be back online approximately 10.45 server time, gmt +1.

UGHHH

DrSeRRoD fucked around with this message at 09:36 on Apr 1, 2015

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

DrSeRRoD posted:

Not for AQ20, but AQ40 will need a lot more gear and also nature resist gear.

Ah well, :effort: then :smith:

Kms
Sep 2, 2014

They really just want to make Americans suffer as much as possible.

E: They also didn't mention the which day of which month of any particular year that the server will be online. RIP ED

E2: ED IS LIVE. AQQQ

Kms fucked around with this message at 09:54 on Apr 1, 2015

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
WHOOOOAH POSTIN WHILE ON THE BIRD TO SiLITHUS HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Did you guys take screenshots where are they.

CommaToes
Dec 15, 2006

Ecce Buffo
Treeclaw requesting re-invite back into the guild.

Business
Feb 6, 2007

is all that stuff already over? also anyone interested in trading something comparable for a level 43 warlock? I'm sorta tired of leveling

Eyochigan
Dec 13, 2006

AQ happening right now, need another 5-10 men.

lapse
Jun 27, 2004

Good job guys, we killed thru Huhuran.

How did twin emps go?

Eyochigan
Dec 13, 2006

Vek'lor forgot how to teleport 25% of the time. It did not go well.
Seems like Maple Syrup gave up after 3 attempts aswell. Either we need to get super lucky, or Feenix needs to fix their thing.

DrSeRRoD
Apr 5, 2008

Yea, the teleporting will take a bit of getting used to, but we got them to 90% on the last attempt with like 2 transitions. We need a better/more mobile bug hunting team and practice with transitions. Having another tank wouldn't hurt for when one gets killed while Varrous is grabbing bugs off healers so will be good when we can try with Cleon (minus TF). Endurance got him as well so it's not impossible, just need a bit of practice. Now that we know what to expect in each spot, I bet we will cut at least 30 mins down on next week's clear just with the pacing. Looks like we might blast through BWL and head back into AQ on Monday, but maybe we should do it in reverse to have attempts with Cleon in there. I'll try to coordinate a Geddon MC snipe-run at least on Friday (or tonight/Sunday) along with more AQ20s. I'm saved, but I know others will want to go in there and check it out.

DrSeRRoD fucked around with this message at 13:44 on Apr 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Is your AQ40 raid completely full currently? If not I wouldn't mind using someone's spare character again to fill a spot like I did with BWL while I level and then gear my druid.

My work schedule has changed back to being able to make raids again, which is why I ended up stopping before.

Fajita Queen fucked around with this message at 18:19 on Apr 2, 2015

• Locked thread