Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

drgnvale posted:

Oh poo poo, there are 31 days in March. I guess I should take better pictures of my completed oath now that I've found my camera. I think the procedure for that is to quote the oath complete post and then put the new pictures in the new post. Is that correct?

Nope, just post before 12 midnight American Samoan time: https://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_AS.aspx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

i wear this armour to protect myself from the histrionics of hysterical women

bitches

Like so,

:bubblewoop: OATH COMPLETE :bubblewoop:

Claiming the journal for the base, the idea was that someone just fired a honking big plasma or laser weapon, just missed, and carved a big melted hole in the ice. I haven't worked out how to make steam yet :smith:

Claiming themed group for the last of my Dystopian Wars tanks!

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
Oath Complete!

Jurnal is some deep scratches on the mortar, ammo crate and crew helmets, and scars on the faces of the Mordians.

Deanut Pancer
Nov 24, 2012
:siren: Oath Complete!

Jurnal is the battle damage to the metal-work on the base

LaikatheSpaceDog
May 1, 2014

Oath Complete

The irony with this fella is that he fell off my table mid-paint and suffered two broken arms. You'll note that one of his spikes is missing as well, so... in a month about battle damage, this mini threw himself into it feet first.

Also, old GW plastics are kind of a pain in the rear end to paint.

And now for something completely different:

'Tis but a scratch!

Journal is the flesh wound suffered by the Black Marine.

Kerzoro
Jun 26, 2010

Oath Complete!

OK here we go: Front and back of the Retribution of Scyrah battlegroup.

Front and back of Lady Aiyana and Master Holt, Mercenaries:

Along with a link to their page in the Privateer Press store, so I can try and claim Box Art for these two.

No Jurnal, alas.

ForkBanger
Jul 19, 2007

:siren:Oath Complete!:siren:

Captain Dashiell reporting for duty!
And 5 Mindless Undead that have nothing to do with anyone associated with the Guild at all.

Also, one zombie is trying to hold his head on, which I'm pretty sure counts as battle damage.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.
Oath Complete!

I tried a painting scheme posted by someone in the painting thread and it is pretty great. I wasn't sure it would work out; he's magnetized for Nomad weapons so my robot man doesn't have any hands! Oh well.

TheArmorOfContempt
Nov 29, 2012

Did I ever tell you my favorite color was blue?
Oath Complete

Holy poo poo doing all the weapons and magnets made this take far longer than the models themselves. I just finished the transfers and put a protective coat of podge modge on them today.

All 3 Centurions and Tigurius

Tigurius

Centurion Sergeant

Centurion Sergeant Backside

Centurion 1

Centurion 2

Grav-Cannons & Assault Launchers

Lascannons and Heavy Bolters

Chest Options, Meltaguns, and Flamers

Sorry about photo quality, got in a bit of hurry to post pictures.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

Oath Complete!

Claiming the following:

jurnal - wound on my Raek's rear leg.
I rolled a 6! - wall which serves as a Rock Wall template for Warmachine/Hordes

LazyAngel
Mar 17, 2009

Oath Complete!
Just in time too. Apologies for lovely phone photos - need to rebuild my 'lightbox'.

Bavius
Jun 4, 2010

Smurfs don't lay eggs! I won't tell you this again! Papa Smurf has a fucking beard! They're mammals!
March oath completed!

PS: Sorry these are a bit poo poo, I just wasn't feeling very inspired to paint them. Bleh.

Weirdo
Jul 22, 2004

I stay up late :coffee:

Grimey Drawer
Oaf Complete! A man on a flea, and an aztec with a plasma gun! For use in a silly pathfinder game as a high-level summoner, and an aztec priest who worships aliens.

Also Savin Da Whales from February: five gobbo riders. The pink one represents the alzabo, one of my favourite things from the Dying Earth series.

Android
Apr 20, 2012

Beep Boop Zorp
Oath Complete!

For the Jurnal I added some bullet holes to the number 1 objective marker. Claiming a I rolled a 6 for these too.

Lord Hypnostache
Nov 6, 2009

OATHBREAKER
Oath failed for the third time this season. Truly I have earned my scrunt avatar.

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Lord Hypnostache posted:

Oath failed for the third time this season. Truly I have earned my scrunt avatar.

Report to Moola for punishment detail

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

:wom: will blow your mind.
Oath Complete!

Two Bikers

With flag!

Eight counter with jumper!

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

WhiteOutMouse posted:

Oath Complete!

Two Bikers

With flag!

[edit] those quoted markers were for I rolled a 6! and that flag is fly your flag

Almost forgot, Scar for journal!

So tired...

WhiteOutMouse fucked around with this message at 11:13 on Apr 1, 2015

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?

WhiteOutMouse posted:

Are those Lost Souls from Doom? :allears:

WhiteOutMouse
Jul 29, 2010

The background is the score screen too. With all those faces and souls etc.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look
Hey everyone! Awesome stuff as usual! I've been stupidly busy (plus doing a stick take at work, which really cuts into my SA time) and haven't been able to put together a proper post yet, but as it's the last month of the Oathing Season you should be able to figure out what's going to happen:

DOUBLE TROUBLE!

Basically, to earn your Journal this month, you'll need to choose TWO Inquisitor's Journal subjects to put on your model. See the OP for a list of all the Journals we've seen in the past year (subject to updating by me).

Ideally the Journals would both be on a single model but I don't want to arbitrarily restrict what you might want to do creatively for your last Oath.

I will also have to go through the last minute posts to make sure everyone got in under the wire, I think everyone did but do need to check.

I'm away the entire Easter weekend but will catch up with things on Tuesday so if I'm not able to approve any Oaths please don't freak out :) just get painting!

Red Shoe
Apr 16, 2005

Brogies in arms!
Final month oath! A Sacral Vault, Black Ivan, 3 Farrows, and Ashrian
The Vault and Ivan are Privateer Press, the others are Fantasy Flight Games.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
I, Pash, Oath for the month of April, a bunch of Privateer Pressmodels: a Rotterhorn Griffon, a Argus, The Black Clad Wayfarer, a Feral Warpwolf, and a Druid Wilder.

Pyrolocutus
Feb 5, 2005
Shape of Flame

I, Pyrolocutus, oath one Luna and three Wastrels. These are from the Guild/Ten Thunders Relic Hunters crew box, Malifaux.

Giant Ethicist
Jun 9, 2013

Looks like she got on a loaf of bread instead of a bus again...
This is fun!

I, Giant Ethicist, oath two Phobos walkers and one Neptune dropship (10mm) for Dropzone Commander, from Hawk Wargames.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Red Shoe posted:

Final month oath! A Sacral Vault, Black Ivan, 3 Farrows, and Ashrian
The Vault and Ivan are Privateer Press, the others are Fantasy Flight Games.

Pash posted:

I, Pash, Oath for the month of April, a bunch of Privateer Pressmodels: a Rotterhorn Griffon, a Argus, The Black Clad Wayfarer, a Feral Warpwolf, and a Druid Wilder.

Pyrolocutus posted:

I, Pyrolocutus, oath one Luna and three Wastrels. These are from the Guild/Ten Thunders Relic Hunters crew box, Malifaux.

Giant Ethicist posted:

This is fun!

I, Giant Ethicist, oath two Phobos walkers and one Neptune dropship (10mm) for Dropzone Commander, from Hawk Wargames.

Oaths Accepted!

NTRabbit
Aug 15, 2012

bitches

Did we end up getting enough entrants to run the alternate universe competition? Because I have a fair bit of mine to do, and if it's fallen through I'm not going to push hard if time starts running out

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

NTRabbit posted:

Did we end up getting enough entrants to run the alternate universe competition? Because I have a fair bit of mine to do, and if it's fallen through I'm not going to push hard if time starts running out

I don't think so... But mine is done, I just forgot to post it yet.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I, Electric Hobo, oath the 3 dragons from Blue Moon Legends. By FFG.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Also did I miss something or are we several months behind on prize rolls?

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

Pash posted:

Also did I miss something or are we several months behind on prize rolls?

Yes, we are. It's been difficult for Iris of Ether to keep up, which is why we're looking for someone to take over the spreadsheet/points tally duties (and possibly reformat things so participants can enter in their own oathing links using a Google form or something like that).

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!

krushgroove posted:

DOUBLE TROUBLE!

Can do boss!

Oathing Bronzeheart, Minotaur Hero

Original mini http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/previews/latest/77255
Jurnals: Cut and Swap - weapon swap for the sword from this guy http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/bones%20golem/latest/77168, and a scratchbuilt shield, plus repositioning the hand to hold the shield and probably a scratchbuilt base if I get round to it, Whatever the OSL one was called his sword be glowy.

MasterSlowPoke
Oct 9, 2005

Our courage will pull us through

krushgroove posted:

Yes, we are. It's been difficult for Iris of Ether to keep up, which is why we're looking for someone to take over the spreadsheet/points tally duties (and possibly reformat things so participants can enter in their own oathing links using a Google form or something like that).

Are we going to have May off like normal, or are we going to restart right away?

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets
April Oath time

Feeling confident this month, a 4 day weekend and a week off, so lets go for this!

Dropzone commander 10mm, Hawk Wargames

1 Harbinger Dropship
3 Ravager walkers
2 Ravan A's
2 Ravan B's
20 Praetorians
4 Wolverines with both the A and B weapon systems (interchangeable)

WWI British Expeditionary Force Division Baccus, 6mm.

~260 Infantry/command/artillery loaders
3 Cavalry
10 guns
1 tent
12 machine guns.

krushgroove
Oct 23, 2007

Disapproving look

MasterSlowPoke posted:

Are we going to have May off like normal, or are we going to restart right away?

I think we went straight to it last time, people oathed for May and I didn't have all the sponsors in place at the start but we moved onward anyway :)

I do really need someone to help out with the spreadsheet though, and if anyone is interested in acting as a judge, helping with sponsors, donating stuff, etc, drop me a line at krushgroove169@gmail.com

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
Hey folks, I wanted to respond back directly regarding the prize rolls and spreadsheet progress.

I know many of you are on the edge of your seat regarding your points totals and your completion status. To that effect, I am aiming to get, at a minimum, all of your March progress into the spreadsheet within the next few days. I saw some correction requests as I skimmed through - I'll get those, too.

Regarding prizes, the giant pile of donated Grab Bag miniatures taking up a full corner of my tiny-rear end apartment should hopefully be encouragement enough to get the rolls up and the figures shipped. :v:

As Krushgroove said, I am looking to pass on the Spreadsheet responsibilities for next season. With some changing career responsibilities*, I don't have the bandwidth to give it the attention it really deserves. If you are the type of person who is better able to dedicate small amounts of consistent time, though, you can help to keep the Oath Train running!

*My current job also apparently blocks editing on Google Docs, so 'lunch break catch-up' stopped being a thing. Oy.

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING
I Ugleb, hereby oath for the month of April four PHR Triton A1 Dropships & two PHR Erebos Walkers. All 10mm scale for Dropzone Commander by Hawk Wargames.

Gareth Gobulcoque
Jan 10, 2008

I, Gareth Gobulcoque, do oath :siren: the last of my Dreadfleet :siren: the Bloody Reaver from GW for the month of April

Galaspar
Aug 20, 2006
Will reign this way again
For April I solemnly oath six Hive Gangers for Necromunda (GW but very, very old)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zark the Damned
Mar 9, 2013

Time to get my Oath on!

I, Zark the Damned, Oath the following for the month of April 2015:
1 Deff Dredd (fancy base still in progress)
1 Big Mek with KFF
5 Mega Nobz
1 Battle Wagon

• Locked thread