Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

i'm the amazon plumber, on my way to do a pre-packaged, price up front, no surprises service

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
i went to buy something on amazon the other day, it was like 1pm, and it told me to order in the next 3 hours to get it delivered the same day. its amazing

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

univbee posted:

this is an early april fool's joke right?

right?

nothing is certain in this gay earth

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Linux Pirate posted:

yeah, if this is an april fool's they put in a lot of effort to making it look legit

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

univbee posted:

yeah, if this is an april fool's they put in a lot of effort to making it look legit

yeah so much effort that they figured "ah hell, lets release it the day before april fools. thats fine"

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Valeyard posted:

yeah so much effort that they figured "ah hell, lets release it the day before april fools. thats fine"

but that's how they fool you :tinfoil:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Linux Pirate posted:

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

univbee posted:

but that's how they fool you :tinfoil:

i wouldnt be surprised if it was like "we're gonna show off a couple of whacky things, if people think they are rediculous thent hey are april fools jokes otherwise :10bux: :10bux: :10bux: :10bux: "

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Valeyard posted:

i wouldnt be surprised if it was like "we're gonna show off a couple of whacky things, if people think they are rediculous thent hey are april fools jokes
please don't post my high school dating strategies :smith:

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.

wanna pet that doge

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

wesley snypes posted:

im always looking for ways to make my consumerist habits more efficient

same

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Radio Paranoia posted:

wanna pet that doge

Valtaherra
Feb 23, 2007

It's a personal pineapple
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElKmdDkl_QI

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQBNpwQoTpQ

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

:wotwot:
Just lmao if you think Amazon is going to develop an elaborate system of brand-specific devices that are used to carry out the same function as an app on your cell phone.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Chorrax posted:

Just lmao if you think Amazon is going to develop an elaborate system of brand-specific devices that are used to carry out the same function as an app on your cell phone.

its a loving button that you hook up to your wifi, program from your amazon app, and put a loving sticker on

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
probably be more of a hit than the fire phone

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

yea that's what im saying

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Chorrax posted:

its irl IAP

Rooney McNibnug
Sep 2, 2008

"Life always hopes. When a definite object cannot be outlined, the indomitable spirit of hope still impels the living mass to move toward something--something that shall somehow be better."

I̦̺̠͙̟̲͍̥̗̼̺͍͕̱̋̑̓̂̉͋ͨ̉ͬ̃̅S̗̩̦͚ͪͬ̒ͩ ̗̣͍͎̘͙̱̼̃ͫ̽̿̀̓̔ͥ̈́ͪ̈ͫ̇͌Ṭ͎͓̣̬͓̘̩̃̉͛̏͐͊͂͐ͯͧͬͭ͋H̫͉͓̺̓ͤ̃́͗̎ͪͥͯ̇́̈̿ͣ͆̆ͨ̔̈́Ȅ̙͈͉̫̬̞̮ͦ̊́̿̃R͉̗̲̫͍̙̥̖̰̻̩̼͕͓͔̭̍́ͯ̊̿E̯̬̹͕̖͙̥͍̩̬̤̺̘͓̲̪̟͋̅̑̊́̔ͨ͒͂͛͋͛ͤͭ ̦̮͖̭̜̳̞̞̝̝̟͖̪̿̾ͮ̅̾͒͂͆͑̑̚Š̮͉̞̲̟̩̗̲̹̌̌ͪͨ͛̆͑̿̂ͥ̉̏ͪ̚ͅO̬͈̘̗͍͖̹͖̜͌̓ͫ͋͛̈́́̂ͬ̽ͪM͈̩̤̗̝̯̪̗̔͌̎͒ͪ́͆̏ͫ́ͭ͗̆ͣE̞̠͈͚̼̫̮̣̜̰̻̭͈̠̮̰̰̫̱̔̑̊ͦT̙̥͓̥͙̗͉̭̅̆ͣ̎ͯ̀ͪ͐ͨ̐͒Ȟ̬̠̣̦̘̫̥̪̦̤͇̬̻̜͖̟͇ͪ̽ͥͥͅI̙̖̯͚̱̯͉͕͈͙̳̺ͫ͆͗̽͐̓ͭ̓ͮ͛̉͂̽ͧͨͧ̇N̺̖͚̯̫͍̫͉̥̮̦̥̻͍ͬ͂̂ͫͨ̀̏͆̏̎ͅG̦̱̱̩͚̥̳͉̹͌ͯ̃̒͗̅ͧ̓̆ͧ ̺̖̲̬̹̻̎̄̌ͮ̾͛̿̿ͥ̇̌̀ͩW̖͕̦̯̤̼͍͛̄̒͒͊̓̑ͪ͂̈̒̇͌R̫̳̻̯̫͍̦̻͚̹̫͕̜̙͍͂ͯ̈̐͆̇ͪ̅̉̍ͩ̌͗͐̌̓̀O̝̤͓͖͖̫̖͚̱͉̠̟ͬ̔̅̋̆ͤ̐̆̒ͅͅN̲̱̱̦͚͙̗̳͍̩̤͖͓̫̦̩̄͆̌̒ͨ̇ͪ͒̎̄̽̓̓̉̑̉͒ͅG̜̠̺͇̤͉͇͂ͦͭͥ ̪͇͕̩͙̖͈ͮ̓̀̏̌͒ͭͥ̓ͦͪ̌W͈̞͓͍̝̜̥̜̜̓̿̈̽̌̌̔̍ͦ͛̓̇̾ͤ̉I̹̩̝͚̭͍̙̩̤̼̮̦̜̙̲͑̏ͧͧ̈́ͬͨ͆T̬͕̰̺̥̘̟̖̘͉̼͍̜͖̭̮̝̮͗ͣ͐͌ͣ̌͊ͨ̄̆̽Ḥ̘͚̫̼̬͍̞̟̝̞̠͊̉ͨ̈ͧ̒̔̄ͬͪ͊̇̌̎̌̚ ̲̣̤̤̣̤̜̗̲͓̞͍̪̙́͛ͮͫ̃ͫ̃͛ͯ͐M̖͍̹͍̤̰̲̙͍̩̮̣͑͒ͮͯ̒̂̐̒ͩ̈͗ͥY̩̟̻̤̳̳͕̻̟̦͍̳͔̗̼̯ͣ̆ͧ̂ͯ̌ͤ̓ͨ̍ͤ̎͂.͍͖͓͚͕͍͎ͭͬ͆͂̿͐͂̽ͬ̉̓ͭͧͬ͗́ͭ.͔͚̮̬̠̰͇͛͌̍́͐ͅ
̫̟͈̪̫̩̣̯̼̻̩̰̗͈ͤ͂̓̓̍̐̀͂͛̃ͪ̽̓͋̔ͪ̚
̣͎͚͆ͪ̈ͤͧ̒͒͊͂̓ͫͅǍ͇̟̝͎̙̩̥̰̗̺̗̓̔ͪ̓͗͋̈́B̪̱̠̫̟̀ͪͦ̅́̾̔̾ͤ͗̚O͍̼̪̭̱̤̤̯̲͉̽̉ͭ̎͐͊Ṛ̫̝̥̼̦̘̅̋̉ͥ̈ͅT̬̳͕͎͔̖͔̭̔ͦ̎ͦ͗͐̌̍ͬ̑̈́̅ͬͧI̳͉͓̦͍͍̠̩̖̼̒̄̿̈́͑ͯ̑ͬ̇͂͐̄̽̂ͨ̑ͪ͋O̠̞̰͔͈̠̜͇͍̤͖͕̥̦̱͉̭͛̀ͫ̂͐ͬ̈̒͒̆͒̅̅ͅṊ̦̮̖͔̯̦͚̍́͗͂̉͑͆ͥͦ̍ͤ̂͒ͅ
̬̦̜̺̖̜͇̗̹͉̗̪͈̙̲̪̂͛ͬ͆͐̔̓̓̾̆̏̚ͅ
͓̮̦͓̝̙͕͚̏͆̄̊͋͑͑C̠̗͕̩̹͕͇̤̩͎̜͈̖̘̣̮̯͗̐̎ͬͮ̆̿ͤ͑̐͋ͨL̘͔̺͙̰̣̣̗̙̜̬͕̒́̃̽̓ͮ̓ͬ͑I̥̝͖͎͈̬̞̬͉̲̤̭ͯͦ̓̎ͣͫͮͭ̆̍ͩ͂͋ͥͅṈ͚̖̜͉͔͕͙̦ͣ̈̆̀ͭͯ̄I͚̯̠̖̻̗̠ͦ͌͆̀͂ͯ́̎̐ͮ͋̃̅̋̒ͣ͂Č͈͍̼̠̹̤̱̣͙͍̓͗͗̃̉ͦ͊̋͊̍̾͗̿̔͂̈́S̞̺̦̘͕̭̓̿͒̃ͨ̐̿ͫ̐͑ͯ̊̄̈́?̪̖̮͈̼̲͕͓̗̜͙̈́̋ͦͤ͗̑̈́͑̓ͪ̍̇͊̑̓̓ͅ

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

I just requested to be invited to try out the dash button

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

gonna set it up for trojans and put it on my belt buckle walk into the club like

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
gotta love april fools*

* "gotta love _____" is one of those phrases that try to turn something extremely subjective into an objective fact, like "easily" or "obligatory"

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
easily the best day of the year

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
obligatory april fools joke!!!

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Valeyard posted:

i went to buy something on amazon the other day, it was like 1pm, and it told me to order in the next 3 hours to get it delivered the same day. its amazing

i bought an 'herb grinder' on saturday, was told it would arrive monday, and received it sunday

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012
that's a pretty professional animation

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Segmentation Fault posted:

that's a pretty professional animation

that's where people like chuck jones and walt disney screwed up, by not putting a watermark in the middle of the screen letting people know they were witnessing professional animation

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Chorrax posted:

you don't carry it around with you, you glue it to the wall next to where you store the product

they're also integrating it into Brita water pitchers and Whirpool dishwashers and coffee grinders and other crap

Chorrax
May 11, 2007

pseudorandom name posted:

you don't carry it around with you, you glue it to the wall next to where you store the product

they're also integrating it into Brita water pitchers and Whirpool dishwashers and coffee grinders and other crap

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

new town house lookin good

Liver Disaster
Mar 31, 2012

no more tears

same

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whFc4xtSD3w

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v2mvO7Yq48

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ulb0pLBgRCw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kind Friend
Sep 9, 2013

• Locked thread