Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
fluffieduckies kids already know that jet fuel can't I can't even finish this loving sentence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

FluffieDuckie posted:

i just quizzed my children on the yadon/pokemon issue.

my son said "you can tell them i said it's stupid"

*duckie ducks and runs out of the thread*

:stonk:

landy.

FluffieDuckie posted:

tell him I said "teenagers"

mycophobia
kids these days

tao of lmao

FluffieDuckie posted:

haha your son owns

Machai

show your kids this video

force them to watch all of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce5mRvkAePU

Stormyish

question, do you think your son could beat up the majority of the people in byob

Machai

Stormyish posted:

question, do you think your son could beat up the majority of the people in byob

no, we live too far away

Stormyish

the fact that fluffie has the capital to invest in a separate mansion for each of the arts and crafts projects means that she would spare no expense when shipping her son off to fight byobers

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

now accepting donations to send fluffie lotion and cotton gloves

joke_explainer

meteloides posted:

now accepting donations to send fluffie lotion and cotton gloves

cotton? we should send her like nomex gloves, given the speed and efficiency she works flame resistance might be a bonus

everythingWasBees

joke_explainer posted:

cotton? we should send her like nomex gloves, given the speed and efficiency she works flame resistance might be a bonus

she already burned herself once

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ulvir

Vendor Trash posted:

haha your son owns

treasure bear

landy.

lol

cuntman.net

your posts in this thread have been incredible holy crap

Brexit the Frog

Cumt please teach me the ways of your craft

alnilam

FluffieDuckie posted:

:smith:

(also lol)

Piso Mojado

omg lol.

FluffieDuckie

i told you they're not white

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

XyloJW

hahahaha

E3 Keynote

eyyyyyyyyyy

FluffieDuckie posted:

Yep. One of my proudest parenting moments was when my daughter was looking at them and she pointed to e3 keytones and said that's the only one I understand bc that's a pink Floyd album cover :3:

Son walked by a little later and said hey pink Floyd

this is now my proudest moment

Machai

FluffieDuckie posted:

i told you they're not white

stop making this about race

FluffieDuckie

Machai posted:

stop making this about race

he started it. he intentionally made them white. he could have picked any other color, but no, he picked white

Machai

FluffieDuckie posted:

he started it. he intentionally made them white. he could have picked any other color, but no, he picked white

is this better?

fuck. marry. t-rex

FluffieDuckie posted:

i think he just used the image file that was white from the danish flag duck or whatever so else didn't have to make anything new

treasure bear

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

i think he just used the image file that was white from the danish flag duck or whatever so else didn't have to make anything new

no i made them again because i love whitewashing

treasure bear

actually i dont, i just want this whole race thing to be over with

FluffieDuckie

Machai posted:

is this better?

it's more accurate thank you

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

haha hey guys aren't we all white on the inside what's all the fuss about

fuck. marry. t-rex

Cumt posted:

no i made them again because i love whitewashing

Nice.

treasure bear

i dont think duckie ever saw that http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3709832&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#post443407125

FluffieDuckie

it was adorbs :3:

to interupt duck color chat with some quilt chat, i managed to stay out of the quilt assembly room last night and my fingers are almost completely healed. i plan on hitting the quilt this evening and plowing through the rest of the knots

while i was on knot prohibition i made a thing. i couldn't finish it because the last part required hand sewing and that's finger intensive. once it's done i'll show it to you

Salmiakki

onfusing finland for denmark is a criminal offense

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

XyloJW

Salmiakki posted:

Yeah. In Denmark!

fuck. marry. t-rex

Salmiakki posted:

I've met swedes and fins, and I know your weaknesses

fuck. marry. t-rex

Hate danes, weak to fire based magic, -5 skill check on agriculture

Salmiakki

april fools, the swedish are the oens who hate the danish

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

I AM BRAWW

FluffieDuckie posted:

Happy Birthday BYOB!

to celebrate surviving a year without being deleted, i am creating the first ever byobquilt and YOU can be a part of it.

to claim your place on the quilt you will submit an electronic square. i will print your submission on iron-on transfer paper and iron it onto a real life fabric square. then through the magic of "sewing" i will fuse these squares into a real life quilt commemorating the forum's first year.

:duckie: :duckie: :duckie:

Submission Rules (failure to follow these rules may result in your exclusion from the quilt)

1. participation is limited to the first 60 people who submit an acceptable electronic square in this thread. you MAY reserve your spot on the quilt by posting "reserved" below and replacing your "reserved" post with your submission when you are done.

2. submissions must be squares 800 X 800 pixels in size.

3. submissions must be SAFE FOR WORK AND NOT REFERENCE DRUG USE (this thing is getting assembled on my kitchen table people)

4. all submissions must contain your user name somewhere in the square

5. to participate in this quilt you must have posted at least 20 posts in byob 8.2 starting one year ago today and ending 5 seconds before i posted this thread.

6. the quilter (me) reserves the right to reject any submissions based on content, format, timeliness, or any other factor.

7. all submissions are due one week from today. (midnight march 11, 2015).

8. no whining

Q: ok ok let's do this thing. wait, what should i put on my square. help i'm not creative.

A: pick something that represents you or something important that happened this year. i will be copying my old duckie av onto a square and writing "fluffieduckie" on it. yours can be that simple. you can choose to only use words if you'd like. you can spend all week creating an original artwork. JUST REMEMBER TO HAVE YOUR USERNAME ON IT SOMEWHERE AND FOR GOD'S SAKE MAKE IT APPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN TO SEE.

:siren: THE QUILTENING IS HAPPENING :siren:

thanks to qwerinty for this mock up of the quilt in electronic form

:siren: the squares are sewn together :siren:

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM BRAWW
Epic

gently caress

• Locked thread